Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Awakening of the Song Maidens

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

The Awakening of the Song Maidens

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hedya on Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:33 am

Link to the OOC: the-awakening-the-song-maidens-ooc-sign-t14226.html

((Zeyia))

Soft breeze blowing on her face. Her hair dancing along with the wind. The sea was blue, shining with the powerful sun, this day was a perfect day to arrive to the Portuary city of Aneastor, the sea gate to the Kingdom of Trianea. After some days travelling they were already arriving. Luckily, the trip had been a calm one, without any storm or similar. The young girl looked at the vessel moving around the place, searching for a spot to stop, and allow the passangers to get into land.

"Sorry, miss, what's the name?" an ambassador of Trianea. They tried to control the income of people, so it would be easier to check if a criminal was getting in.

"I'm Zeyia Rageen, former Akademiyi student in Areza, I came here to join the Trianea Akademiyi..." she handed a letter she had been given back in her kingdom. Show this to the embassador when you get there. He will know what to do. This is what the principal of her Akademiyi had said.

"Oh! A songstress, I see!" his face became brighter, as he checked the letter, giving it back to Zeyia. "Follow me, you are welcome to the Kingdom of Trianea!"

Zeyia checked out everything she could see from the height of the ship, and she realized the city was stunningly overpopulated. The streets were full of people, and to think that there would be even more people away from the docks...it made her feel sort of dizzy. Areza was populated as well, but...it sort of was more...calm. Yeah, that's the word.

She followed the ambassador into the city, two guards accompanying them. She really wasn't used to such protection. It was strange to think songstresses were treated with such care in this kingdom.

"Thank you, ser..." Zeyia's voice trailed off, waiting for the man to say his name.

"I'm Gantione, lady Rageen. Mack Gantione. And I'll be taking care of you until you decide to leave the city. I assume you would not be staying long...?" his voice didn't show that he didn't want her to stay, but surely, he did think he had far more important things than to protect a young girl, even if he seemed to be a good man.

"Thank you, ser Gantione. I certainly will not be staying for long. Tomorrow at dawn I will be leaving in a horse cart...so the only thing I need is a place to sleep today."

The face of the man became more relaxed, as he then ordered something to one of the guards. Immediately, he told Zeyia to follow him, and soon they were in front of one of the biggest and more important places of the city where one could stay for the night.

"Don't worry, it will be free today. Special inviting to new Akademiyi students." And with that, he said goodbye and left.

Zeyia was then standing in front of the door of the inn. She decided to go inside and make the reservation, so she opened the door, and got in.
Last edited by Hedya on Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Strength is not the answer, I can tell you that.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hedya
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: The Awakening of the Song Maidens

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Serinite IV on Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:14 pm

Henry looked out the window of his small abode. He was mumbling to himself.

"The war... my God, when it starts... and it will, mark my words, it will... then I'll have one great payout from Grenaia. But, if it doesn't, then a change of work would be necessary... not to mention, what if I die? Well, I'm getting money either way... so it won't matter... but..." he trailed off.

His wife, slightly annoyed, scolded him: "Honey, could you please quit talking politics? I hate it when you do that."

She walked over and kissed him. "Sure". But he couldn't get his mind off the war. Had it been like this during the moments before the Sixty-Wear-War also? He couldn't tell.

His wife breached his thinking moments with a quick comment of "Shouldn't you head into the city to see what that official wanted?".

OH, that was right. He'd received an offer to join a non-official Grenaian Militia of sorts....

"Yes."

He got up, put on his armour, to appear important, opened the door, and hurried down the path to the city.

TBC
Favorite Bands: System of a Down, Yes, Asia, Jethro Tull, RATM/Audioslave, Led Zeppelin, Rush, Black Sabbath, Jethro Tull

Favorite Books: Cyberpunk genre, LOTR, Harry Potter, Otherland Series

Do yourself a favour; Check out Progressive Rock.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Serinite IV
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyim on Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:33 pm

Nyim stood in the center of the city, people bustling around her, holding bags, babies and packages. Someone ran into her knocking the bundle out of her hand. She cursed as she bent down to pick it up but a hand got to it before hers.

"I'm sorry miss, here." A handsome, black haired boy, about her age, stood in front of her, holding outher package. "Thanks, it's alright. What can you expect in a city like this?" She laughed. "Well, I'll be seeing you." The boy turned away and looked back at her, smiling.

She turned away, holding the bundle closer to her chest than before. "Too close for comfort," she whispered, lightly to herself.

Nyim
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nienna on Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:37 pm

Eithriel walked through the streets of his home town. His father was letting him out of the shop early to drop off a few items to customers. Behind him he pulled a wheel barrel which carried a few wooden training swords, a rocking chair, and a small baby crib. This was hardly the hard part of his work. He watched people around him, watching him, some giving him looks he didn't appreciate and some looking like they wanted to talk to him. As always he said nothing to the nameless faces. It was much more interesting to simply observe. While dropping off the merchandise to the customers, he saw two people arguing over what sounded like the color of clothes, two girls with a young man both trying to keep his attention, though he seemed more interested in getting to a show that would be going on today, someone discussing a wedding, blah blah blah. It was a little boring. Then something caught his attention. Eithriel had settled down by a smithy of sorts to get a drink when he heard some folks discussing a ship carrying a songstress to Trianea. From what he gathered it was, as to be expected, a female. She had been arriving from Areza Akademiyi, and was some sort of 'genius'. He would have to keep an eye out for this new Songstress, with that in mind he quickly finished up his work, and started around town a bit more to see what more he could gather about this girl, even if he had to exchange a few words. It was always worth it to learn something new, especially about a Songstress who was as amazing as the towns folk seemed to be gossiping.

OOC: Okay sorry this is a little lame, I'm not too excellent at starting off I guess.
If you think you're having a crappy day, just remember to be thankful that you're not a porter potty.

Nienna
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Auriar on Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:20 pm

Adrian pulled a rope, causing 3 targets to move down the rope. Quickly pulling out his bow and arrow, he notches an arrow and lets go hitting the first one. Reloading notches the second arrow and hits the second target. While grabbing the third arrow the third target reaches the end of the rope.

Adrian lets out a sigh and walks over, getting his arrows from the targets. "Too damn slow." He looked at the set up, not wanting to reset it again he packed up his bow and arrow and set off towards the river. He took off his sandals and rest his feet in the water, laying on his back listening to the sound of the river and the forest. He soon fell asleep stretched out basking in the sun.
No i am not a bad person.

Or am I?

Nah.

O rly?

Auriar
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nienna on Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:37 pm

((Angie))

Angie had oriented herself inside of the Lobby of the large Inn, and right now skipped her way over to the front desk, talking to the manager. She was hoping that on her trip away from school she could put on a sort of dance show somewhere. She loved to dance and entertain, it was one of her many passions. Though the idea wasn't settling with the manager, which kind of made her mad.

"Please, I'm sure the guests here would love it. I'm a very wonderful dancer you know, how often do you have a nice young woman like me come here and offer a free show of entertainment for your guests?" She was definitely using her most persuasive voice possible.

"Miss we don't have time for it, and I'm sure you have other business to attend to." The manager argued, "We have enough going on around here we can't try to set up some dance show. Now please I'm expecting someone."

She huffed, "Honestly this is an Inn when do you not expect people?" her arms now crossed over her chest.

The manager shook his head with a slightly scolding look, "Please miss it's an important guest. I'll ask you one more time to please go back to your business."

Her arms came uncrossed and fell, defeated at her sides. When she was denied for the final time she pushed herself away from the polished wooden desk and set a frown on her lips at the manager, and walked down the lovely strip of red carpet that sat over a royal blue carpet which covered the rest of the area. She moved herself back into the lobby area. The red carpet leading to the door before cutting off. In the Lobby there were chairs were arranged around an old, but beautiful white wooden table with amazing designs carved into it's edges and legs. As she went to set herself in a chair and contemplate how to get the chance to dance, she heard the door of the Inn open and someone enter. Perhaps this was the new guest? It was perfect timing. In one quick move she spun around to face the front desk area, and see who had come in.

She saw a girl walk in, and her eyes brightened up. She studied the girl for a moment sorting through a few thoughts, and then she recalled what she heard about a new student who was to be attending the Akademiyi. Well, only one way to find out if this is the girl or not. What luck she had if this was the girl! She danced over to the girl with a bright, greeting smile, "Hello!" her voice rang out in a sing song tone, "I'm Angela, are you the new girl heading to Trianea Akademiyi?" The question seemed so casual even though she was talking to a complete stranger.

Nienna
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eastep on Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:01 pm

((Julius Rock))

Wind blew through his helmet, venting out the warm and used air out of his helmet. The rugged and barren plains of the Jowav Kingdom were broken only by the occasional lone tree, or a green area of a farm. But that was not what caught his eye today. It was the smoke.
Smoke was curling up gently from a camp on the side of the road, and even from here, up on the wall, he could see what they were. Bandits. Julius spun on his heel, walking along the thin top of the wall. "Bandits, this should be a break from the normal, but they never come this close to the city, unless they're dumb enough." He said to himself, two sitting soldiers jumping to their feet and pretending they'd been guarding above the gate the whole time.
One quick snarl would keep them in their posts for the remainder of their sift, but he wasn't going to do that. Julius was heading for the stables, signaling to a squad of guards to follow him.

The busy streets of Jowav were crowded with commoners, peddlers, beggars, and soldiers all mixed together with anyone else that happened to waltz through. Julius towered above the people here, The parade of guards with him soon dividing the way to the Stables. People feared him here, since he was one of the few generals here in Jowav's borders, he was also the head of the guard for the capital, along with the king's own royal army. "Men, we've got bandits, I doubt you don't already know about it, but we're sending a large group, I need the remainder of the border patrol that's here, and get me at least fifteen good horses. They've got a larger than normal camp." he said, arriving at the stables.
Dim light from lanterns inside barely illuminated the stable. horses stared out from their stalls, hoping to be let out into daylight. The General picked a black mare and ordered it be brought out. within a few minutes he was mounted up on it, and strapping his Claymore to his back. "Alright, let's make sure that they haven't done much to anything." he said, patting the mare's neck. The Jowav border patrol was coming in now, fifteen of them, with bows and short swords strapped on.
"General!" one shouted, like a warning to the other. in mid run they stopped, skidded, and saluted.
"At ease." he said, saluting back to them. The soldier that shouted nodded and clambered up onto his horse. "What's our mission sir?" He asked, the horse prancing around under him.
"We've got some arrests to make out on the edges of the city." Julius replied, getting the men into rank and file.

Outside of Jowav, The Dead Plains
People parted along the road as the horses trotted past. The population and quality of the houses decreased as they moved further from the city, until there was nothing but stony ground below, clicking against the horses steel shoes. The Bandit camp was only a five minute ride from where they were now, and Julius could see the drunken bandits scrambling to grab weapons, stash goods, and try to load up a wagon. He pulled his horse to a stop a good thirty feet away from the camp, drawing his claymore in his hands. "Hail! This is the captain of the guard! We demand that you drop your weapons and proceed peacefully, or we will use deadly force!" he repeated, knowing that none of them would come peacefully. The Border Patrol men notched arrows to their bows, each picking a target.
In a second the bandits has broke for cover, deserting their camp with whatever valuables they had. "You have been warned!" Julius said, his horse rearing up when a bandit swung a sword, rather poorly, at the General.

He had slit the arm of the attacking bandit off, trampled him in the mad charge he urged his horse to do, and then ran down the last couple bandits within the next thirty minutes. Most of the dirty bandits were writhing in pain, not yet dead, but injured enough that they wouldn't be getting up soon. And sadly, three of the bandits had died, which meant that some graves had to be dug for them. "Get this trash to the jail." Julius said, hopping off his horse to examine the bandits with a stony face.
"Yes General!" The patrol shouted back at him, hurrying to finish the task.
"Good. And I will be at the gates, I will be counting every one of you that returns." he said in his cold tone of voice reserved for pure seriousness. Lately some of the troops had been slacking off, drinking and lazing about on the job.
Red Factioooon!

Eastep
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hedya on Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:54 pm

((Zeyia))

As Zeyia walked inside the building, she was awestruck by the luxurious place where she was staying. It was, without a doubt, one of the better places in all the city. Would be good enough, for what her needs were. She looked around, with the place full of people, and walked forward, to where the manager was staying. But suddenly, out of the blue, a girl wearing loose brownish clothes appeared, with a gracile move, only to smile brightly when she faced Zeyia, whose face was showing an evident shock.

Hello! Talking in a sing-ey voice. I'm Angela, are you the new girl heading to Trianea Akademiyi? And there she stood, this Angela girl, asking about Zeyia's life, as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

I should have kept my Akademiyi dress in my bag... Zeyia thought, looking at her own dress for a moment, the classic Azure Akademiyi dress, with the black lines.

"Er...y-yeah...I'm heading to the Trianea Akademiyi, near to the capital...but I'm not sure I'm the new girl...I mean...there sure must be many applicants, right?" she stopped for a second, as she noticed the brown earrings the girl was wearing. "Angela...was it? Hmm...nice to meet you..." she was trying to be careful, for she had been sort of over-surprised by the way the girl was acting.

"My name is Zeyia Rageen." she smiled politely, as she kept walking to the manager. "If you'll excuse me for a moment..." quickly, she addressed the manager. "I'm Zeyia..."

"Yes, lady Rageen, am I right? I overheard your conversation... I am sorry. Your room is ready. It is the fifth door to the right, on the upper floor. I hope the room will be of your liking...and, although your staying is free, any food you would like to eat would have to be paid." the manager addressed her gently, as if he was talking to a little child.

"It is fine" Zeyia smiled "I don't usually eat enough as to spend all my money..." she bowed to the manager, and turned back, facing Angela. "Done."

She really wondered what was all the big deal about this girl. Perhaps it was only a matter of time until she got used to Trianea's people.

Hedya
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nienna on Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:33 pm

((Angela))

Angie couldn't help but giggle, a noise almost like little bells. She watched the girls reaction to her own presence jumping in. Did I frighten her a little jumping in like that? She gave a nod when the girl asked to be excused for a moment and watched her exchange words with the manager.

Zeyia, what a pretty name. Angie thought watching her. She was thinking about what she would say to this girl. She had a habit of sometimes planning out a conversation in her head. Her eyes continued to study the girl, then they went to the manager when she noticed he talked to Zeyia like a child. How rude... she thought hoping her scowl was seen by the manager. She really didn't care for him too much. Angie's mind wandered momentarily over the room and the beautiful look of the walls and the carpeting, and then she was brought back from her travels when she heard Zeyia say done.

Angie smiled, "You have a pretty name by the way." She stated her earlier thought, she then continued on, "By the way, when I said new girl, I only meant because there's been a lot of jabber. Other people come sure, but I've heard a lot flying around the other girls lately." She giggled again and let out a contented sigh before flashing another smile at Zeyia, "Would you mind terribly if I walked you to your room?" She asked politely, she was having fun talking to Zeyia, so her reason of logic was, why not keep talking to her?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

((Eithriel))

With little learned walking around town, aside from what he already knew, Eithriel was beginning to wear himself down a little. He now was heading farther towards the outer part of town. His thoughts were on his mother, when she was a Songstress. He remembered her singing him to sleep before, and quietly hummed the melody as he walked. Another thought struck his mind as he hummed I don't understand why you never see male Songstresses. I don't find it all that hard to sing. He came to the conclusion that in reality, 'Songstress' wasn't much of a title for a man, perhaps they purposely didn't sing because there were plenty of women in that position, and the title was just too feminine.

Eithriel laughed at this, too feminine for a man. It really was just set that way because more women were better singers than men, so you might as well set it to sound better for them. He went and found a lone tree and stood under it, leaning on the trunk with his arms crossed, watching the people walk by for a long moment. He began to hum to himself once again, having no trouble at all keeping his voice in tune with how it should sound, he wondered why this was so. Something occurred to him, as this very thought often did, Maybe I'm really a Songstress. That would explain why I can sing decently. Truly his voice was very beautiful, but he never sang for anyone, and never considered it to be more than decent. He let himself drop to a sitting position, Wouldn't it be something. He continued the thought closing his eyes for the moment. He never believed that thought, but it always returned.

Nienna
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Auriar on Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:09 pm

{{Adrian}}

Adrian woke up and stretched out, noticing his feet had shriveled up from the water. He took his feet out and let them dry in the sun and looked into his bag. He sighed loudly Damn, I'm of food again. David decided he would stop by the city to see if he could scrounge for any, as he was tiring of red meat and fish. After his feet dried he put his sandals on and went to his little alcove, he set his bow and arrows aside and put on a brown robe he had found to keep people from commenting on his clothing. Soon he reached the entrance to the city, he pulled the top of the robe over his head and lowered his head, walking into the city.

Auriar
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Father Luna on Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:18 am

Evelyn sat in a chair in the lobby of the Akademiyi. She had her hands in her lap, facing the window. warm sunshine carressed her face as the cool sea air brought her the many wonderful smells of the harbor. She blinked her unseeing eyes as she lifted a freshly baked sweet bun to her mouth and took a bite. The smell of the toasted pecan, the sweet sugar glaze, the scent of cinnimon and cloves made her smile.

"The cooks are so kind to me. I'll have to go visit them today." She said quietly to the bun.

She curled her toes on the cold stone floor as she took another bite of the sweet bun. She had heard talk of a new student that was coming to the Akademiyi, and was pondering about it. The blind girl wondered what the new songstress' voice would sound like and what she would smell like. Would she smell like fresh tilled earth, of perhaps ripened fruit? Would the songstress smell woody, or maybe like fresh cut grass or fallen snow.

"Maybe she'll let me touch her so I can see what she looks like. What do you think Mr. Bun?"

She giggled silently, but stopped when she smelt an overpowering purfume of roses and coconuts. She hated the smell, even more so that she knew who it followed. Evelyn crinkled her nose.

"If it isn't the Blind Nobody." a shrill nasialy voice said. "Talking to the wall? Well, at least you and those rocks have something in common, you both can't see, but at least the stone is wanted."

A pair of voices snickered from behind Evelyn's verbal attacker. each one as nasialy as the first. Evelyn hung her head, causing her long black hair to make a curtain around the entire chair. She sniffed as the familiar smell of salt appeared. warm tears hit her cool skin.

"Aw, look girls, the Blind Nobody is starting to cry."

The girl started laughing. The sound of her voice and the noice that the girl's various bracelets and trinkets clanking together hurt her ears. Evelyn started crying harder.

"Please leave me alone. Go away. I've never done anything to you at all." she cried, dropping her bun and covering her sensitive ears.
What is an angel but a demon waiting to fall, and what is a demon but an angel waiting to rise?

Father Luna
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hedya on Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:09 am

((Zeyia))

You have a pretty name by the way. By the way, when I said new girl, I only meant because there's been a lot of jabber. Other people come sure, but I've heard a lot flying around the other girls lately. Would you mind terribly if I walked you to your room?

Zeyia looked at the smiling girl with a bit of surprise. "Thanks, I like my name, too." but she quickly changed subject. "What do you mean? A lot of jabber around me coming? I certainly do not understeand why..." yet she supposed it was because of her reputation at Azure. She had graduated from her Akademiyi in very few years. In fact, if she was travelling to Trianea, it's because she had already learned everything to learn back at Azure.

"Hmm...I see...so there really is a lot of talking about me...right?" she smiled gently, looking at Angela. "Wait a second! You talked about what they are saying...you mean you study there?!" She looked at the girl, really surprised. "So we're going to be companions there! Of course you can accompany me!" She led the way to the stairs, while she thought how lucky she'd been to have found someone who was studying at the same place where she would be going.

"Anyways...how are you actually going there? I'll be departing tomorrow at dawn, in a horse cart...would you like to come with me, if you do not have anything better to do? This way you'll be going back 'home' and I'll be going to where I'm actually heading!" She turned, her long hair dancing along with her turning, and started to walk upstairs. Soon she would find the room she had been told. After opening the door and entering, she found a huge bed, which looked really soft, and a very ornate table, as well as a chair of the same style. It even had a wardrobe, although Zeyia knew she wouldn't want to use it. She walked into the room, and sat on the bed, leaving her bag on it, too. She felt the softness and smoothness of the sheets, and she laid for a moment, letting out a sigh, since she really was so tired from the ship journey.

"I'm soo tired...I think I could just sleep until tomorrow!"

Hedya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ponats on Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:58 pm

((Archer))

The path into Sobaya was not an easy one. The place was almost a complete desert. Hopping from one town to the next where oasis existed. It may of been in the late months, but the sun was still a dangerous in the day and the nights were very cold. What an odd mismatch of settings.

Archer was traveling with a caravan, with a mismatch group of mercenaries. Luckily not the kind out for blood. They looked like mostly ex-soldiers, kinda like Archer was. They kept to themselves, most likely fleeing Trianea and wanting a little pocket change as they left. Actually, Trianea was a very big and beautiful place. There was a bigger organized crime there, but one could avoid it by knowing which road to take at night.

And at night, Archer did travel a lot. There was a mistress who seemed to take a like to Archer. Asking over and over again for Archer to do specific odd jobs. Even going as far as to personally request Archer in the job boards and mercenary bars. They mistress even bought her a room in a nice inn just to know where to find Archer!

She was an older lady, late 30s or young 40s, who showed her status by the amount of jewelry she could fit around herself. She was well structured in posture, showing a noble background and was not afraid to make sure people knew. Archer thinks she was somewhat connected to the Akademiyi, research on a contact was essential. The mistress would always scold at people and strangers, but acted with a softer voice to Archer. Archer didn't understand it, but Archer was never one to being rude to nice company.

Everything was very nice from the mistress and Archer respected her wishes and did her jobs. She paid well, she was pleasant to talk to, and best of all, Archer was warned how dangerous the job would be. Something she wished half her employees would tell her. And according to the mistress, the job wasn't too dangerous but was extremely important. Something about opening trades with the sand capitol in Sobaya. But the worse part was the return with a specific relic, that only Archer would be carrying back. A small piece of metal wrapped in cloth, from what it felt like. Archer didn't know, but didn't care. She would be returning alone.

It wasn't fun at times. But it was definitely a learning experience. One, Archer never wanted to live in a desert. She liked forests and greens, not sandy barrens. But the villages were amazing. She had never seen mages actually constantly helping villages with there magic, a rare sight for Archer indeed. Most mages stayed with there clique and didn't do a thing for others. But this place was much different. A sense of unison with nobles and peasants alike. Would be a nice place if it wasn't a sand trap.

Archer was happy once she left the borders of Sobaya and went back into of kingdoms territory. More taverns, more water to be used for bathing, and more time to relax without sand getting everywhere. A full cloak helps, but sand gets everywhere when the winds pick up. And at least in the forests, the change of the late months were obvious. Warm sun mixed with a cool wind, Archer loved it. A smile on her face as she returned to Trianea, what a rare sight.

Knock, knock, knock.

A massively fancy door swung open near Archer. A servant boy for the mistresses mansion answering the call. The bodyguards outside letting Archer in with ease. She was a regular. The boy bowed to Archer asking, "Welcome sir, how may I help you?" The boy seemed more eye candy like for a female, but Archer didn't care.

Archer bowed her head slightly, keeping her spear in hand to keep her body straight. "Your mistress sent me on a job, I have something for her."

The boy looked to the sky for a second, thinking then bowing again. "Oh yes, you must be Archer. The mistress asked me to send you to the Akademiyi with the item. Oh! Mistress left this with you."

Archer made a slight frown, they had always did business in her home. It was much more secure to open ears. She looked at it...! It was a full pass into the Akademiyi! This was meant for royalty and high class nobles... what in the world? She made a slight bow and began to make her way to the Akademiyi of Trianea. It was rumored to be the biggest one on the world. And big it was, but Archer never have been there. It was near the harbor line, a place she didn't like too much anyways from the ports at night could be deadly... but the area near this academy was well guarded. A frown still on her face. This was odd.

Archer had seen the Akademiyi before, of course she had, so had everyone else. It stood like a monument in the distance for the city. The crown jewel of the metropolis. But Archer never went there. There was no reason to, not to mention security was tight.

"Halt stranger, who goes there?" Archer sighed, see, security was tight... she wasn't even that close to the main building. The guard approached carefully, eying her spear.

"I come here on the rights of Mistress Caladar. She has given me a pass to the academy." And Archer opens up the scroll. It was written in silver letters and sealed in a gold colored royal seal. This... was high class material. Just this pass would sell in the market for a small fortune.

The guard looked shocked at the paper and at Archer. It seemed the seal was nigh enough where he wasn't even allowed to touch it. But Archer holding such an item was odd. She didn't look like royalty or nobility. The guard paused, backing up and whispering to his company who also guarded with him. Whispering words of doubt, most likely.

"Forgive me sir." He spoke out. "My companion and I will accompany you to the Akademiyi."

Archer nodded. They were suspicious but couldn't do anything. Looks like they couldn't even search her or remove her weapon. Archer touched her side as she followed the armored solders. She touched the artifact. Something wasn't right. What was this thing? Maybe she should of looked... it was unlike her to not find out what she carried. She had made that mistake before with slave traders... they said they were shipping food... oh, not slaves. That was a surprise when the guards searched there stuff and found children inside. She shook her head. The mistress warned her it was important and to not look... at least it wasn't a slave in Archer's pocket.

Archer made it to the front gates of the school. The last of the guards letting her by much easier, her companions stopping with them. They were not allowed to guide her farther. She bowed and continued in. Armor still on, clothing not searched... longspear still being used as a walking stick.

The Akademiyi was beautiful... and huge! The structure reached the sky. Th grounds seemed like a square mile of grass, trees, and other human placed wildlife. It was like a secret garden after passing the stone gates inside. And there was magic! Mages training outside, odd things happening. Too much for Archer to grasp. She hurried nervously into he building, magic being practiced near her... made her on edge.

The front door wasn't guarded or nothing... not like it mattered. An army of mage practicing outside would scare any intruder, even if they got by the guards. A hostess looking girl sat at a counter. She happily greeted Archer, not seeming to mind too much of Archer's dirty appearance. Archer just waved her pass to her and she bowed.

"Oh! You have been expected! Please wait in the lobby as I get the mistress for you."

And there Archer was. Sitting in the lounge of probably one of the nicest places in the world. Archer sighed. She may of appreciated it more if she cared more about this kind of stuff. But alas, it was too much for her.

Then... Archer heard a faint crying. Actually Archer heard noises before, but she paid them not mind in till crying. Archer stood and when to investigate. A small room in the back of the lobby, a sun room looking place. Archer witnessed three girls torturing another girl. The victim was gripping herself painfully in the ears.

Archer got pissed. A magic school and people still doing this kind of shit? You'd think royalty or nobility would be better than that to their own. Archer walked over, not subtly at all. She wasn't one for stealth. Her armor scrapped and clanked under her full cloak. Her boots made hard pattering on the ground and her spear made a small metal ring every time she used it for support. Archer's face showed anger and disgust. This was one of the things she couldn't stand.

Archer made her way to the girls who now were looking back to the noises approaching. She slammed her pommel into the ground near them, chipping a small piece of stone as it propelled across the room from the force, sliding into a corner. Some of the girls jumped in freight. A heavy armored looking man approaching with a big weapon was intimidating. One approaching you when that kind of person was not commonly associated with the place was terrifying. A sense of insecurity.

Archer bellowed at them. "What the HELL is going on here. I think you three should leave."

Her voice was stern and calm still, but she was losing patients. They were gawking at her. Archer eyes twitched in anger and she smashed the ground again with her pommel. "NOW!"
Meh.

Ponats
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nienna on Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:33 pm

Angie was listening to Zeyia talk for a moment, giving quick little responses:

Hmm...I see...so there really is a lot of talking about me...right?

"You're practically a genius of course the other girls talk about you.”

Wait a second! You talked about what they are saying...you mean you study there?!

“I sure do!”

Angie continued to follow Zeyia up to her room, excited to have a new friend.

Anyways...how are you actually going there? I'll be departing tomorrow at dawn, in a horse cart...would you like to come with me, if you do not have anything better to do? This way you'll be going back 'home' and I'll be going to where I'm actually heading!

A wide smile spread across Angie's face, how nice of her to offer a ride! She knew she certainly would be needing one as it is, she was just stretching out her stay as it was, "Oh of course that would be wonderful!" She said cheerfully, then added with a quiet giggle, "I was actually supposed to have already set up a way back but I kept putting it off." She then watched Zeyia enter into her temporary room looking over everything in. Angie kept herself planted in the door way politely.

I'm soo tired...I think I could just sleep until tomorrow

"Well when the opportunity arises go ahead and take it." Angie commented, "I don't think anyone would blame you, you look beat!" She added slightly jokingly, "My room is just down a few doors, but I'll try be in the Lobby in the morning so you don't have to worry about getting me up." She paused, unsure now if she should leave or not, "Do you want me to go so you can get some rest?"

--------------------------------------------------------------

((Eithriel))

Eithriel suddenly felt himself jump as something fell from the tree and smacked him in the head, I must've fallen asleep... He stretched his arms and then let them drop.

This was when he noticed a girl, who looked to be 16 maybe 17 coming over his way. Oh great here we go. Eithriel thought getting to his feet to leave, securing his bag over his shoulder. Unfortunately he wasn't quite quick enough.

"Excuse me?" the girls voice came out slightly more timid than it naturally would be.

"Yes?" Eithriel said, sticking to short answers was his main plan.

"You're the boy who works at the carpentry shop aren't you?" She questioned.

"Yes." He said, then added in a thought Of course there ARE other shops AND other boys.

"Eithriel right?" She said now seeming less timid, which was odd in Eithriels mind because he wasn't being at all polite to the extent to make her comfterble.

"Yes" He repeated his previous answer, wondering what the purpose of all these questions were, "Did you need something?" he added with a slight bluntness to his tone.

"Well, I'm Alexandra. I'm your fathers friends daughter, you know, Samuel?" And now the point of the conversation was clear.

And Eithriel didn't want anything to do with it, "I don't mean to be rude...Alexandra, but I'm busy. Excuse me." He said and felt a bit guilty at the dejected look on her face.

"Oh...okay I'm sorry." She said quietly again.

Eithriel took off quickly towards the shop. There really wasn't anything wrong with Alexandra, he'd seen her around once or twice, but he just wasn't interested in her. He really wasn't a people person.

Nienna
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Father Luna on Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:53 pm

Evelyn was still gripping her ears, trying to shield them from the sound of the shrill girl's laughter. She sobbed quietly untill something caught her attention. A new smell, one she wasn't familiar with, at least a portion of it. She smelt oils used on leather to keep it from becoming brittle. She smelt a faint hint of sweat and dirt, but there was a scent that she could barely make out. It was the feminine scent that came from the nectar in the flower that all women had between their legs. It was unlike any smell she had ever experienced before. The blind girl lowered her hands from her ears. She could hear loud clanking of armour and the rustling of cloth. A cape or overcloak maybe?

Her attackers had stopped laughing at her. She was able to hear the footfall of hard soled boots on the stone, and the ringing of something that hit the ground in sync with the footsteps. The blind songstress heard the leader of her attackers start shaking, causing her bracelets to tinkle dully. She started to smell of sweat, so did the other girls as a matter of fact.

"Is this...fear I smell? Who is this person?"

She started to wonder if she should be afraid as well. The feminine scent got stronger.

"What the HELL is going on here. I think you three should leave."

Evelyn winced at the loudness of the voice, but was not afraid.

"This...girl, she has a pretty voice. Why is she trying to hide it?"

She heard the girls start to shake more violently. They almost stopped breathing as their hearts thundered in their chests.

"NOW!" the person said as they smashed something on the ground.

She heard the girls run off. Evelyn sat there behind the curtain of hair that surrounded her entire body, including the chair. Evelyn meekly lifted her hand and peeked out of her hair to the general area of the person. The feminine smell overwhelmed her. Her cheeks started to heat up. Evelyn knew this ment she was blushing, causing her face to redden even more. She moved her hair over her back and stood up. Her pale skin contrasted against her raven hair. She was indeed a beautiful blossoming woman, but she could never partake of her own beauty.

"H-Hello..." she stuttered as she took a step forward. she held one hand out, groping vainly for her rescuer.

"Thank you for making them go away. They pick on me a lot." she hesitated for a moment. "I...I really like your smell. You're the best smelling girl I've ever "seen". Evelyn bit her lower lip.

"You're new here, aren't you? I don't know your smell. Welcome to the Akademiyi. My name is Evelyn Innocente. I'm very pleased to meet you." She stopped when her hand met cloth. She felt the hard armour underneath. She lt her hands trail upward to the person's face. She lightly trailed her fingers over the woman's face, trying to get an image of her. With a pointer finger, she traced the person's soft lips. She carressed her savior's face with her cool hands, cradling it in her palms. The blind girl leaned forward and pressed her lips ever so lightly against the woman's. She smiled warmly at the person.

"Consider that a present for helping me." She giggled a little and backed up a step, blushing.

Father Luna
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ponats on Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:44 am

((Archer))

A couple of things bothered Archer after that turn of events. And it was not that the girls ran away, it was the girl who they were picking on. Her reaction to Archer was odd. She was wearing a green dress laced in silver. It was too rich for Archer tastes, the green was obviously dyed and the silver looked kinda real. But that was okay, Archer assumed everyone on here were nobility anyways. She wore a blue necklace that looked pretty fancy, it somewhat matched the girls eyes. She was bare foot which meant that the girl didn't travel much. People normally wouldn't set themselves up for accidentally hurting their feet. But that only enforced thoughts about her being nobility.

The girl's eyes were not moving. Instead of wandering around, they had an eerie focus. Always starring ahead and not at anything. This was unusual to Archer, but maybe all mages were like that? She never really got close enough at one to stare. And this girl was really close.

But the most bothering things were two that happened after she got up. Her black hair parting away from her the front of the head. Archer could see a red face, she assumed from the crying she was doing. Her cheeks were still wet.

One thing is that Archer was called a girl. That was not the first thing she received from people typically. Most assumed her a guy and she liked it that way. She actually didn't like getting called a girl most times, most men did not think her work 'suitable' for women or would just jest her. That was the last thing she wanted.

The second bother was the introduction she was given. Maybe she was foreign? Archer had never seen a noble formally introducing themselves like that. And what was about smelling? Was that the way to introduce someone? With the smell? Archer took a small whiff, all she could smell was a sweet pastry. And a present? Did they call introductions presents? How odd.

Archer took in a deep breath as if she was going to speak, but instead let it out. She didn't know how to phrase it well. Was she supposed to do some sort of introduction like that? Maybe it was a mage thing! Ah, yes. That had to be it.

Archer very carefully removed the girl's hand away and made a bow. "Hello lady Innocente. My name is Archer. I take it your ladyship is fine?"

Archer didn't want to feel rude by not properly introducing herself. So she copied what the girl did. She put her left hand on the girl's cheek and gave a small peck on the her lips. Hopefully she did that right, she didn't want to introduce herself incorrectly. She lifted herself back up, not a single facial change on her body. She did it in full seriousness. Her spear made a small grinding noise when she re-situated herself. Her armor shuffling.

"Pardon me lady, but I would be male..." Archer said before a familiar voice rang out into the halls behind Archer.

"Sir Archer! Sir Archer, where are you?" It was the mistress.

Archer turned her head to look behind her, she could not see the mistress from her position. With a quick bow to the girl, she said while backing up so she could still face her. Her boots scrapping against the stone floor. "Excuse me lady Innocente. I have a job to finish."

Archer turned and walked into the hall, leaving the mage behind her. Soon as she left the sun room, she could see the mistress looking around before finding Archer.

"Oh! Sir Archer! There you are." She said while shuffling herself to Archer. Her voice seemed like she was almost cooing to Archer, sort of a song as she spoke. Archer didn't get it, but the lady might be taking a fond to Archer. Archer simply bowed as she came over. "How was your trip? Everything work out fine? I missed not having you around to help me. Your such a useful man."

The mistress wrapped her arm around Archer's non spear arm, scrapping of hard leather and cloth could be heard. "Your words are too kind, mistress. I have brought you the package and the scroll." Archer responded bluntly. The mistress was always holding onto her, but Archer did not understand. She assumed some sort of noble thing.

Archer and the mistress started to walk down the hall, away from the sun room with the mage girl in it. The footsteps of Archer and her clanking armor could be heard echoing down a hallway. Her spear's pummel in rhythm. The door cleric game back bowing as she passed them.

"Scroll? Oh, you mean the pass inside? That is for you honey, so you can visit me here. I will be staying here more often now. As you know, I am apart of the mage's council here."

Archer blinked a little and bowed apologetically. She did know that the mistress was involved with the Akademiyi, but Archer did not know she was THIS involved. "I am sorry lady mistress. You think of me too wise."

"Your too modest Sir Archer, I like that." She said with a smile. Archer stoic appearance didn't change. "Ah! Here we are!"

Archer and the mistress found themselves at a massively huge opening. It looked to be a council room. It was big and well lit, even for being completely closed off but for two solid wood doors. The room held a circular table that was donut like. The center filled with a giant light source... it seemed magical to Archer. For a room so large to fit a hundred, only one man sat in a chair, fiddling with some sort of stick. He was an old man, gray beard and completely bald at the top of his head. He wore circular glasses and a very elegant green and blue cloak. He stood suddenly when he saw the mistress and Archer, quickly hurrying over to them.

"Do you have it? Do you have the eye?" he said almost greedily, his hands extended out. He was looking at the mistress, his eyes wide open.

The mistress waved her hands to Archer and the man quickly turned to her. Archer didn't make a move. "Go ahead deary. Give him the artifact."

Archer reached into her sash, a small compartment on her left and took out the wrapped object. He snatched it out of her hands and hastily unraveled it. He raised it to the sky, staring at it in the light. It was a gold piece, what looked like three spires going out of each end. The effect made it look like a point triangle, if one would draw lines to each point. But what amazed Archer was a small red and black marble like object in the center. It seemed to float in place, spinning around on its invisible vortex. Archer had never seen something like this. It was quite stunning.

"Ah!" The man exclaimed. "The Red Deserts' Eye! Finally! This magical artifact can change everything!"

A little realization came back into him and he covered the eye back up, placing it quickly under his cloak. He glared back at Archer, his eyes slit. "Who is this Caladar?" He had an accusing voice.

Archer still didn't respond. The mistress chuckled a bit, "This is my errand boy! He is very good at doing jobs for me."

"Can he be trusted? Is he loyal?"

"Of course, Magistrate Wallson. He is very loyal. He brought you the gem." She said making a smile and holding onto Archer's shoulder.

He glared deeper before smiling. "Good! You always did well in your line of work Elizabeth. I will trust what you say. But send him off, we have things to discuss."

The mistress frowned before turning to Archer. "Your free to leave Archer. Stay in town, I will have a job soon for you hun." She said with a wink. She began to leave with the Magistrate.

Archer bowed and began to head the way she came from before the Magistrate ran over clumsily. "Wait! Wait! Wait! Archer was it? You can stay here in the Akademiyi, we can supply you a room." Archer turned with a raised eyebrow, she didn't understand.

The mistress came running over as well, looking at the old man asking, "Eric! What do you think your doing?"

He turned to her, "You said it yourself. He is loyal and trusted, we need more of that here!"

"Why Sir Wallson? He is not a caster or a spellsinger, why would you make his stay here? I have already made his normal arrangements at the Newport Inn. And people might get suspicious."

"Pish posh, Elizabeth. We can say he is a new student or something."

"A new student? How can we do that? He can't sing or cast spells! I mean... wait deary can you?"

Archer looked to her and bowed. "Sorry Mistress. I cannot."

"See! How can we say she is a new student?"

Pondered, rubbing his head in thought. He was eying Archer up and down. "What about some sort of royal bodyguard? We can get her some nice formal garbing."

The mistress was about to responded negatively, but she halted. She looked over to Archer and blushed slightly. "Well, that might... work."

"Good! It will be perfect! We can have him here to help us, he will be here all the time."

The mistresses eyes widen and she hopped up and down. "That's perfect!" She mimicked him and turned to Archer. "Looks like I will be seeing you more often sweetie!"

Archer stood there frowning. What the hell was this all about? What about formal clothing? She didn't want to look like a peacock. She didn't like staying in one place. She wanted to go to market.

The two of them happily discussed things as they walked away. Leaving Archer stuck stunned from what happened. They better be paying her a lot for this... With a sigh she turned and clanked towards the lobby again. She wanted to go sit down outside in the grass...

Ponats
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hedya on Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:33 am

((Zeyia))

A genius, she said? So that was the reputation she had overseas? Zeyia worried. Such a good reputation brings troubles. Always. She smiled at Angela. "There's no need for you to leave, really. At least not yet..." she laughed a bit. "Because I think I might try to get some rest in no time..." She stood up again, and took her bag. The many things inside were clinging with the movement. She walked to the table, and let it there. Inside that bag, she had a bag of gold coins, some spare clothes, as well as a small dagger. It certainly wasn't a sword, but she hadn't been allowed to take any, so she had to settle with this dagger.

She looked herself in the nearby mirror, ornated with a gold frame, shining with the still remaining sunlight that entered through the window. When watching herself, she specially stared at her dress. It was her old Akademiyi's dress. To think she would have to stop wearing it very soon made her feel somewhat sad. "Your Akademiyi's dresses are nice, Angela". She said that mostly to convince herself to wear them. She did like the green color they had. However...

Zeyia walked to the window, and drew the curtains. The light became dim at that moment, without any light inside the room. She took off her necklace, the one with the green crystal... and a thin ray of sun hit it. She smiled. This was the reason she loved it. She placed it on the night table, next to the bed. She walked again to her bag, and from the inside, she took a simple yet nice dress. It was her sleeping attire. A simple white dress, reaching her knees. She left it on the bed, and turned around, facing the window instead of Angela. "Sorry...it will be just a minute". She took off her dress and left it on the bed, as well, and then she took the sleeping one. She was nude, since, as a sign of their purity (no matter if they were really pure or not, it was just a tradition), the songstresses would wear nothing else other than their 'official' dresses. They weren't allowed to wear any underwear, or anything like that. During the first times, it had been believed that clothes limited the songs' powers. It was later proved that this was not the case, but the tradition stood still. Only at times of great cold they were allowed to wear a double-dress, but never a specific piece of cloth designed to cover a specific part of their body.

Zeyia got dressed again, and finally faced Angela again. The dress was fitting her alright. With this dress, her figure was easier to imagine. Slender, but not as flat as many other girls were. However, she had always been happy not to be over-voluptuous, too. She wouldn't have liked to look like one of those women who got paid in exchange of...just the thought of it made her feel sick.

She sat at the bed, ready to get some sleep, and smiled at Angela. "We meet tomorrow at dawn in the lobby, then? Remember to bring everything you've got. Once we meet down, we'll have to go to the cart already... I know it doesn't have any glamour, but...well, it's better than walking!"

Hedya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nienna on Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:43 pm

((Angela))

Angie kept her spot, in the door way. She started to fiddle with one of her earrings when Zeyia said she didn't have to leave. Not having to leave made her happy, she would be bored if she had to leave...though she may just go back to bothering the manager, not that he could really kick her out anyways. The Akademiyi tended to cover her rear end when she did stuff like that. She was careful not to go overboard, but she knew when she didn't have to worry about a person being annoyed with her.

Your Akademiyi's dresses are nice, Angela

Angie smiled, "It's good that you like them, I like yours too." She said the blinked, "I mean your other one." She corrected herself.

Sorry...it will be just a minute

"Oh don't worry take your time." Angie commented switching to play with her other earring. She glanced up once, then, as she did very often, politely diverted her eyes in a new direction, letting the sight of the necklace take her attention. She had an odd compulsion to be polite, just because she didn't like making people too uncomfortable.

Her eyes stayed on the necklace, it was green and it was very lovely. She'd seen when the light hit it, and couldn't help herself from catching a smile. It reminded her of her earrings. Perhaps it was a token of home for Zeyia? If that were the case, it was an excellent choice of token. It made Angie think of her own home, the color did at least. This caused her smile to go a little wider across her face.

When Zeyia turned back around, Angie's attention shifted back to her.

We meet tomorrow at dawn in the lobby, then? Remember to bring everything you've got. Once we meet down, we'll have to go to the cart already... I know it doesn't have any glamour, but...well, it's better than walking!

Angie let out another one of her wind chime giggles, "Trust me, I'll take anything. With out you I would be walking!" She said and the continued, "By the way, and I may end up telling you this a lot, but you look quite lovely in that!" She pointed out and finished her statement with "Anyways, yes. tomorrow at dawn in the lobby." She curtsied, "By the way, you can call me Angie or Angela which ever suits your fancy." She extended a slender hand to Zeyia, assuming with the statement of seeing her tomorrow, Angie could dismiss herself.

Nienna
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hedya on Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:42 pm

((Zeyia))

"Will it be okay if I call you Angie, then?" Zeyia smiled, as she shook hands with her. "As for me...well, I don't really have a surname...so you might just call me Zeyia...". With that, she walked to her bed again. "Well...I'm really sorry I can't actually be with you more time, but you know, trips are always tiring, and I haven't slept for some time now, so if I don't rest, perhaps at the Akademiyi they'll think I'm barking, instead of singing!" she laughed gently, as she got into bed, and covered herself with the sheets, and sighed.

Soon, she was already half asleep, and as she was in this state, her mind drifted to where she was sailing to Aneastor. She remembered the trip. She had been so nervous about actually sailing (it had been her first time) that she hadn't slept for a single moment, fearing the ship would sink. However they have made it, even if she feared they wouldn't.

She then finally fell asleep, while wondering what would happen the following day...if she'd like the new Akademiyi...and her new companions...

And during her sleep, she had a dream. In this dream, she saw her old Akademiyi, and she was there, with her old companions. She didn't have many friends, there, and the ones she had were mostly because of her results, so they were actually interested in her helping them, not in becoming friends with her. This had made her sad, and as a result she had tried to hide her own self from the others. Soon after she graduated from the Akademiyi, with her old companions still studying there, she decided to leave. She was missing her hometown very much. According to herself, Areza was the most beautiful city in all the land of Woarel. Although she had never been outside of the kingdom, she said that there wasn't any city that could outclass its beauty.
She also saw the new Akademiyi, the one she had seen when arriving to the port. It was located in the highest point that one could imagine, near to Aneastor. It was a huge building, but it was so classy, it looked stunning, and everyone seemed to love it, in the city.

Even still in her dreams, she found herself praying for her safety. She really wanted to be able to finish her studying in Trianea as peacefully as possible.

Hedya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nienna on Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:33 pm

((Angela))

Will it be okay if I call you Angie, then?

"Oh of course, that would be fine!" Angie said nodding her head. As she shook hands with Zeyia she leaned over planting a peck on her cheek, this was how she greeted friends usually.

Well...I'm really sorry I can't actually be with you more time, but you know, trips are always tiring, and I haven't slept for some time now, so if I don't rest, perhaps at the Akademiyi they'll think I'm barking, instead of singing!

Angie laughed at this, "Well we can't have that. Don't worry, I understand you needing rest, I had to make a trip here myself before and I slept first thing when I got to my room." Rather than curtsying this time, she did a half curtsy half bow, strange as it sounded, it looked somewhat more graceful. "Sleep well." She said on her final note. She closed the door and skipped down to where the manager was once more, "Excuse me." She began.

"Miss Angela I'm sorry but for the last time, no dancing shows." He began assuming to know what she wanted.

She furrowed her brow at him, "I was simply letting you know that I would be heading to the carpentry shop. Last time I went no one was in and I have to see how far they've come on the order from the Akademiyi." a smile twitched on her lips at the embarrassed look on the mans face, "I'll be back soon." She stated with a flick of her hand as she spun around and headed out from the Inn.

She skipped and danced through town, receiving gawking looks from people. Angie didn't mind a bit being the center of attention. She wasn't sure if it was her dancing and skipping that drew their eyes or the fact that she was still wearing her Akademiyi dress as she acted this way. She really wasn't sure how often girls usually walked through town like this when they took a short leave from the Akademiyi, but her mind was set that it was probably the dancing-walk that stole peoples eyes.

Soon she came upon the carpentry shop. When ever she saw places like this it always amazed her how small they looked. She always expected something bigger. She stepped inside, "Hello?" She called as she clasped her hands behind her back.

((Eithriel/Angela))

Eithriel came into sight, "Can I help you?" he asked the strange girl.

"Are you one of the carpenters who works here?" She questioned, tipping her head to the side examining the younger looking man, "I'm here to check on an order."

"Yes I am." Eithriel said plainly, she seemed very chipper. It bothered him. "What name is the order under?"

"Oh it's for the Akademiyi. I just was asked to see how it's coming along while I'm in town." She stated, setting a dazzling smile on her face.

She's from the Akademiyi? He thought, somewhat surprised as he took notice of her dress. For some reason she didn't seem like what he pictured. Is this the girl everyone's been talking about? He question in his mind, then responded to her, "It's nearly done. We'll be delivering it soon." He studied the way she carried herself, she seemed smart, she was pretty. But from what he'd heard-though the words of the towns people may not be accurate- her hair was not short. Perhaps it was a coincidence. In fact, it must have been. Logically, why would they send someone who's so new to the Akademiyi to check up on an order for them. No, this girl had been there for a while.

"Oh! Thank you very much, they'll be happy to hear it!" She said brightly, then commented, "You know, you're very quiet." Angie was not one to keep things she noticed to herself. She wondered why he seemed to almost be mentally backing as far away from her as he possibly could, most people didn't.

"Yes I am. I have work to do miss, if you'll please excuse me." He said as politely as he could muster. Something about her personality being so...bubbly just made him want to sit and chat with her, which he didn't like. So this made him want to get away from her more quickly. Eithriel became well aware that, to him at least, it seemed the more you sat and talked to people the harder with was to be able to observe them. Your mind got clouded by your own personal judgement, whether it was wrong or right. Then you started to only notice either only the good things about them, or just the bad, instead of everything.

"My apologies sir, I didn't realize you were busy. Have a nice day." She said this in a sing song tone skipping her way out the door. She would explore for a bit longer and then perhaps go rest before she had to be up early.

Eithriel shook his head, moving himself back to his work, What an odd girl.

((Angela))

Angie slipped quietly back into the hotel, she had with her a new bright red dress that would go down to her calf's, and a pair of shoes to match. She had on wrist a brown bracelet, it was pretty, it had several different colors of brown beads fit on a metal circle. She made her way to her room, placing the dress and shoes in her small bag, and changed into her pink nightgown. She stared out the window as she pulled off her earrings and set them on a table in the room, and then laid down for bed, eager for the next morning. ((lol this last part is so short, I'm such a bum))

Nienna
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!