Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Book of Wormholes (OOC/signups)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Book of Wormholes (OOC/signups)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Village Alchemist on Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:47 pm

One day, some kids were playing ball in the streets of a suburban neighborhood. One of them accidently threw it threw the window of Professor Morgan, well-known Wierd Old Guy. Their parents found out and were very upset, so they sent the kids to go apologize to Professor Morgan.

It turned out that not only had a window been broken, but the ball had flown through a room and shattered a very expensive antique vase. Morgan told the kids they had three options: they could pay him back for the vase (far more money than they could get), be sued by him for destruction of property, or help him clean his house for a week.

The third option seemed best, so they chose it.

The week is almost up, and right now Professor Morgan has them reorganizing his large library. One of the kids finds a book with no title or author on the cover, so he/she opens it up to see what it says inside. On the pages however are not words, but buttons. Only a single word is scribbled on the inside of the front cover: "travel".

Care to see what happens when you press a button?
----
Yah, so in case you're still in the dark, we're not going to be spending this roleplay reorganizing a Wierd Old Guy's private library. The book is actually a piece of alien technology that can take you almost anywhere in the universe. Just join, okay, it'll be awesome I promise.
-----
CHARACTER SHEET:

Name:
Apperance:
Items: (what your character is carrying on his/her person right at this moment.)
Bio':

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Village Alchemist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: The Book of Wormholes (OOC/signups)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackWings on Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:03 pm

Sounds interesting, I would join but what would the average age be for the characters :O?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BlackWings
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writtenlove on Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:16 pm

I agree with BlackWings, what would the average character age be?

Other than that, it sounds interesting. I'll probably sign up.
"Sometimes you just have to pick up the pieces and move on." -Me

Writtenlove
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Village Alchemist on Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:00 pm

Probably 11-16.

Village Alchemist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writtenlove on Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:47 pm

Alright, got it. Expect a character sheet up probably tomorrow from me ^^ This does sound rather intriguing. Reminds me a bit of Cardcaptor Sakura, just the mention of a book of sorts.

Writtenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Village Alchemist on Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:37 pm

Hmmm, I have very vague recollections of watching that show as a kid, though apparently it didn't leave much of an impression. Something about old cards with demons in them? And there was a tiny flying teddy bear?

Village Alchemist
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writtenlove on Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:45 am

You must mean Kero. Lots of cards escape from a book, girl with rod goes after them?

Writtenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Village Alchemist on Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:23 pm

Yes, yes, I remember.

Village Alchemist
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writtenlove on Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:17 am

And, at long last, here's this!

Name: Lillian O'Connor (Lily)

Apperance:

Items: A handwritten guide to flowers and birds (given to her by her grandmother), A small pair of binoculars, Her Wicka guide, above all contained in a beige cloth bookbag she carries on her shoulder.

Bio': To be revealed in the roleplay!

Writtenlove
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!