Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Challenge: The Jungle

The Challenge: The Jungle

a part of “The Challenge: The Jungle”, a fictional universe by Jayhawker010.

Fifteen contestants are all sent to live in the depths of the jungle, to go through grueling challenges and heavy drama, all to win the grand prize of $300,000.(CLOSED)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Challenge: The Jungle”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Challenge: The Jungle

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:32 pm

got it. Thanks for clearing things up.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:36 pm

Your welcome. On another note...The Challenge: Rivals starts in two weeks :D Oh man I'm so excited and it's kind of lame lol
The below are roleplays that need characters D:

Crash II: The Replacements
A roleplay based on the original "Crash" rp where people crash on a deserted island.
The Root's Rebellion
A fantasy roleplay where the people of Euris rebel against the reigning Nightwalkers.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:36 pm

Do you mind if I vote now? Also do we post our explanations in this topic or the challenge topic?

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:39 pm

Uh sure ya go ahead. My next post will be where he says to vote but thr timing doesn't really matter. But yes put explanations in the cooresponding challenge OOC topic.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:56 pm

Wait sorry but one more question. I have three characters so does that mean I should vote for 6 people in total or just that 2?

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:05 pm

Yes vote six times. Vote twice for each character. This means you can vote whoever you want for each of them. You dont have to vote for 6 individual people. Just two individual people for each character. That was confusing wasn't it?

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:19 am

no I'm good now.

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:21 pm

Hmm, I think I'm going to vote too. I'll save the explanations for later though so all the votes aren't so obvious.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:13 pm

Okay, I voted 2 people for each of my 3 characters. I will also do my explanations soon.

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen_Daniela on Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:13 am

Hi, I'm sorry I haven't been able to post, I've had complications with my family and haven't been able to post.
You guys are magical.

Queen_Daniela
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:51 am

Oh I'm sorry, thank you for letting us know though. I hope everything is alright :)

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:59 pm

Hey guys, since the survival challenge will be private between just the two battling, feel free to cause drama while it's going on(alliances, gossip, fights, ect ;).)

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:28 pm

Second Reward challenge is up :D Week three is going to be real fun, I already have it thought up. Think King of the Hill, hardcore style :D

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowkat on Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:37 pm

Hey Jay! Should we call it a night and wait for your post for the next day? Btw guys awesome RP:D
β€œEvery saint has a past and every sinner has a future.”

shadowkat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:44 pm

Haha, I was posting my ending of the night post as you said this XD But ya, everyone who is still up should get in a quick post to end the night and then we'll skip a week to the next challenge :D

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowkat on Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:11 pm

So sorry for the short post but I have only 2 charcaters and wasnt able to post too soon cause I've been working. This week I'm gonna post as soon as I can, whenerver I get a chance cause I've got an internship at a big law firm so i have lost of work to do. Oh and Jay same goes for Orem, I'm gonna post as soon as I get the chance. Sorry again and thanks for understanding.:)

shadowkat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:26 pm

Oh wow, that's really cool! I'm very happy for you shadow and don't worry about Orem. Honestly I think it's dead, but Dr. Isaacs really wants it to work, so I'm trying as hard as I can D:

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:26 am

1. I am very proud of us for getting this far already! Last challenge obviously didn't work out too well, and I really wanted this type of roleplay to work out. Keep it up guys :D

2. The Challenge: Rivals Tonight!!! AHHH! Don't judge me.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TWISTEDLogic on Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:03 pm

Hey, I'm sorry but apparently I can't send private messages. I looked it up and they said that I either hadn't activated my account(i checked and i did) or I wasn't allowed by an administrator(uh why? lol) Anyways, I'm going to have to talk about who goes home over this instead of pm, I'm sorry. I'll try to figure out how to be able to pm soon, but I don't want to hold the rp back.

Shadow, I think Jackson should go home since last week one of your characters went home. Do you care?

TWISTEDLogic
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:28 pm

That's weird. I don't know why that would happen. That's fine though.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!