Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Contract: Sign your Soul Remake

The Contract: Sign your Soul Remake

a part of “The Contract: Sign your Soul Remake”, a fictional universe by SilverInk.

There have been many myths and stories of the past, mortals making unspeakable deals with supernatural creatures not of reality, but of legend. Yet morals are tempted by power, will you give into the temptation?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Contract: Sign your Soul Remake”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Contract: Sign your Soul Remake

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby No-one-special on Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:26 am

Posted. Not my best work ever but I guess I should of expected my rust to show.

I feel like an old tractor that been left out in the rain. Anyway, I guess it not really an intro...more of a prelude to an intro since nothing too much been explained. More or less setting the air for him.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

No-one-special
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby No-one-special on Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:57 pm

TSUKIAKARI-

I was just reading that Titan mech RP you got going on. I wish you luck, getting mecha based RPs in my expereince can be pretty daunting to start up effectively, especially with the skill levels and characters you like.

I like the look of it myself but I think text out put like you want would be too much for me at the moment-I used to be able to write like that no problem..heck..properly more-but now like I said...rusty. If you get deseperate for players don't be afraid to give me a call-I'm not always open..kind of an animator so sometimes I have to work long periods for assignements but still...never know if you don't ask-you look like a pretty well rounded kind of RP'er.

Looking forward to getting killed by you in this Role Play at some point.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

No-one-special
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverInk on Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:52 pm

Afternoon everyone, Special your introduction made it very obvious you guy had a few screws in his head loose and that he hates clocks lol. Excited to start this rp offfically.

SilverInk
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby No-one-special on Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:59 pm

SilverInk wrote:Afternoon everyone, Special your introduction made it very obvious you guy had a few screws in his head loose and that he hates clocks lol. Excited to start this rp offfically.

Your either stupid brave or just plain crazy to play a game like Russian Roulete. Thanks, tried to make it a little atmospheric.
Last edited by No-one-special on Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

No-one-special
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverInk on Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:09 pm

True, so very true whoever invented that game must of flown over the cuckoo nest too.

SilverInk
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby No-one-special on Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:19 pm

SilverInk wrote:True, so very true whoever invented that game must of flown over the cuckoo nest too.

A russian officer was told to have taken out his revolver, take out a single bullet and play reverse roulette.

Meaning that he had a 5 out of six chance of getting a confirmed bullet...now THATS crazy...and perhaps takes more ballz than challenging a bear to a boxing match.

No-one-special
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverInk on Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:23 pm

Oh I see, interesting but morbid lol. Hmmm debating if i should wait for the others to make their intro, then start the posting order...dunno.

SilverInk
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby No-one-special on Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:41 pm

Yeah, Guess it is really. Well, I looked it up since i was basing my character around it.

We should properly wait for the others.

No-one-special
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby No-one-special on Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:12 pm

Hey, Silver. Just out of curiosity.

How far did the original of this get?

also I know. Shut up, No-one. You've talked enough.

No-one-special
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverInk on Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:41 pm

The orginal got pretty far, it was due to my not being here that it failed lol. I think now that everyone has more time on their hands during summer this thread will be able to get even longer in terms of life..I hope.

SilverInk
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby No-one-special on Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:45 pm

SilverInk wrote:The orginal got pretty far, it was due to my not being here that it failed lol. I think now that everyone has more time on their hands during summer this thread will be able to get even longer in terms of life..I hope.

Well, don't worry. I stick to my RPs to they die or done-unless chased away by OOC drama or RL issues ectr-

if it does die though, feel free to tag me. I'll most likely look at what ever else you got going on. I'm pretty much game for anything, especially if it gives me character creation freedom space.

No-one-special
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverInk on Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:59 pm

Whoo for intros, eh if I was a normal human about to be killed or worse and that crazy thing just killed people cue the mental breakdown..or pass out lol.

SilverInk
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby No-one-special on Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:31 am

Hey, Silver. I got an idea but I want your approval first.

Ok, my character has a special view...a view that only he can see and is super natural so he has a form of Third eye. However I was thinking wh\t if this view had negatives, perhaps dangerous ones and maybe if used correctly useful ones. Now, I don't know if a hell as we know it exist in this universe or it does but exist in a different form. But I was thinking that when my character asleep/knockedout ectr that his power strengthens and he can dwelve into hell for short periods of time.

No-one-special
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverInk on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:02 pm

Go for it, you seem like such a creative person I am all for that. I know you won't do anything super crazy that oversteps the bounds of the rp.

SilverInk
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby No-one-special on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:17 pm

SilverInk wrote:Go for it, you seem like such a creative person I am all for that. I know you won't do anything super crazy that oversteps the bounds of the rp.

You can count on me!

*five posts later*

-beverly riding a demon motorbike into the heavens while vomiting rainbows, flinging about a dead dragon over his head which is covered in my litte pony tatoos while his pet talking tiger who has the personality of a racially insensitive black sterotype rants about watermelons as he wears a nazi hat-

"god, I am such a subtle writer"

No-one-special
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverInk on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:48 pm

Subtle like a wanna-be ninja wearing bright pink clothes and neon signs lol.

SilverInk
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby No-one-special on Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:52 am

Changing my character to rouge. It suit it haywire personality more and I doubt I'll find a signed unless new members join.

just a heads up in case your suddenly see stuff changed since you last looked. Reading these epic posts...then going to post myself.

No-one-special
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverInk on Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:57 pm

Alright sounds good, why do I get the feeling your character would rather just shoot random strangers rather than having a polite conversation lol

SilverInk
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby No-one-special on Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:01 pm

SilverInk wrote:Alright sounds good, why do I get the feeling your character would rather just shoot random strangers rather than having a polite conversation lol

He likes polite conversations, chocolated coated orange skins and and inviting people to games of death where he has a severe upper hand.

No-one-special
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverInk on Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:12 pm

Afternoon everyone

SilverInk
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!