Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Contract: Sign your Soul Remake

a part of “The Contract: Sign your Soul Remake”, a fictional universe by SilverInk.

There have been many myths and stories of the past, mortals making unspeakable deals with supernatural creatures not of reality, but of legend. Yet morals are tempted by power, will you give into the temptation?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Contract: Sign your Soul Remake”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverInk on Mon May 28, 2012 5:14 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Contract: Sign your Soul Remake"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SilverInk
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: The Contract: Sign your Soul Remake

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Mon May 28, 2012 5:34 pm

I was wondering when this would come back. I'll have Haura up in a jiffy.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverInk on Mon May 28, 2012 5:40 pm

Oh yay, I am glad that summer is almost here then I can be on here more. Just to let you know changed the setting to Victorian England just to spice things up a bit. How have you been?

SilverInk
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Mon May 28, 2012 5:44 pm

I noticed. I've been just fine recently. =D

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverInk on Mon May 28, 2012 5:48 pm

Good, I need to work on homework, but will stay on and rp if you want too. Just expect late posts.

SilverInk
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverInk on Mon May 28, 2012 9:46 pm

You on still? I am free to rp,

SilverInk
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Tue May 29, 2012 6:39 pm

We probably shouldn't start until we have a few more people.

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby loowman141414 on Wed May 30, 2012 9:41 pm

Hey I fixed my character can you check it out.

loowman141414
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverInk on Wed May 30, 2012 10:18 pm

Resubmit the character bio then. I can't look at unless you resubmit it.

SilverInk
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverInk on Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:57 am

Good morning everyone. Sorry about my absent school has been crazy. Low I still am not seeing your resubmit of your application please do that.

SilverInk
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverInk on Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:43 pm

Bump. Anyone on?

SilverInk
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThePsycoWarlock on Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:52 pm

Not a lot of humans. I shall try to fix this at once!

ThePsycoWarlock
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverInk on Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:08 am

Accepted Warlock, welcome to Contract. Feel free to make your intro at anytime.

SilverInk
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverInk on Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:40 pm

Glad that people are starting to get interested. i think now we have enough characters to really kick off the story. Everyone is allowed to mskr their intro post now.

SilverInk
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby No-one-special on Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:56 pm

If this is still accepting then I'm in. I already got an app just waiting for spell check and modifications. I think this character might be a little interesting...but..I would also understand if you didn't like it. Also, I'm a bit of an old RP'er...but I'm rusty...so if looks like my brittle hip suddenly got dislodge and I'm struggling a little bit. I apologize in advance.

I'll send it soon. Also if I do get accepted, I just want to make sure that people here are free to PM me about teaming up-signed or plot ideas we can mingle or...enemies...long lost twin brother descended from a monkeys uncle...whatever man. Just putting that out there, Because I know alot of people get hesitant and shy online RP forums sometimes. This is also aimed at any new people comming in after me. But now I'm getting ahead of myself-

Alright enough with the pleasentries. I'll send that app over in a little while. Hope its a worth while read.

No-one-special
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverInk on Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:37 pm

Always accepting at the moment,Special. As for your character being as you put it interesting, that is exactly what I am looking for, I don't want cookie-cutter characters for this rp. It's ok if you are still kinda out of limbo I jsut started rping again too. I can't wait to see your app ^ ^. Btw is anyone on?

SilverInk
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby No-one-special on Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:45 pm

Just sent it. Enjoy.

Also..pyscho..I'm not going to lie...when I ever see your avatar...I feel like someone glaring at me for my posts. Like I just insulted someone grand mother or something. It perfect.

No-one-special
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverInk on Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:11 pm

Nicely done Special, I can't wait to see your character out in action ^ ^. As for Psycho and his avatar you comment made me laugh. Feel to post your intro anytime.

SilverInk
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby No-one-special on Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:13 pm

SilverInk wrote:Nicely done Special, I can't wait to see your character out in action ^ ^. As for Psycho and his avatar you comment made me laugh. Feel to post your intro anytime.

Thanks, I was a little worried his powers might be too hard to intregrate into the Role Play or something. I'll properly post later since right now it late as hell for me and I'll properly typo like a man with his fingers freshly broken.

No-one-special
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverInk on Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:19 pm

Ok that made me cringe at that picture thanks lol.

SilverInk
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!