Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Damned of Tranquil (OOC: and signup)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Damned of Tranquil (OOC: and signup)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:44 pm

(This is a sequel to a friends very eerie rp XD)

A year after the faithful accident of Tranquility, Agent Sage barely escaping his fate amongst the damned city, of mutants and undead mobile garbage disposals. With the help of the U.s military, the incident was contained and neutralized. The worst had seemingly been over. Or so they thought. Now a year later the two samples that Sage had gathered from the incident to be used for a vaccine and hopefully able the military to battle any chemical warfare of the substance, military bases now holding gear to fight against it, but unknown to the government, an agent from a rival country has found his way into the workings of one of the research labs found in seemingly unnoticed buildings in Manhattan , trying to get a sample. Will he get it, and get out without causing another incident, doubtful or this would be a lousy rp.

Rules
1.please be good to each other OOC:
2.no godmodding.
3.exclusive violence and gore those weak of heart and or stomach please don't sign up
4.you characters will possibly die, so double up if you can.
5.have fun XD

Character sheet.
Name:
Appearance:
Equipment:(be realistic and truthful with occupation, most doctors probably won't have training in firearms)
history:before the incident and where you are now.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Only known as Soki (Real name has been changed consecutively to hide amongst the people)
Nationality: Japanese Citizen
Appearance:Image
personality:He's very playful and cheerful, when out of work but in work he can be very mean and cold, his demeanor has been used by several of his cohorts to scare each other. The fact that even without his Prototype Stealth suit he can blend into the shadow's is uncanny
Occupation:Operative of the Japanese government sent to America to gain the samples of the Tranquility disaster
Equipment:He carries an assortment of different equipment but the thing he's most known for his is Stealth Suit:Image though he carries several small knives and concussion grenades as well but he is known most for is the sword on his back. How many lives it's taken and the abilities he holds with it Though in truth, outside of his own country he's just a ghost, and that's just how it needs to be.
History:Much like many other's of his clan, which is still unknown to many and even in some of the people of his own government. He is well trained in stealth, and assassin techniques though, most people would not known that outside of his job. Most people just see another twenty five year old just out of a serious university ready to try and experience life like the rest of the people in Tokyo, though if only they knew the truth. Currently he is an america trying to finish his job, taking another alias, and taking a job in one of the buildings where the samples are being held, as one of the new Researchers though, having his own agenda no one suspects a thing.
Last edited by Soki on Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Re: Tranquil (OOC: and signup)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raven Lyer on Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:57 pm

Name: Sage Date
Appearance:Image Sage is six foot two inches tall, and weighs in at roughly two hundred pounds, most of which is muscle. His build is toned, yet agile as his job requires. His hair is dark brown and as long as his job will let him grow it and his eyes are of a crimson hue. He ears a full black suit and a pair of sunglasses with their own HUD system that links up to the standard issue cell phone he carries.
Personality: Sage is rather professional when you meet him at a meeting or when he's with the president, but on the field his only concern is the survival of those around him by any means.
Bio: Grew up on a military base and eventually joined every government based club there was. A passionate debater, expert investigator, and perfect ROTC cadet, he was immediately scouted by the USMC. In the core he gained much field experience as an officer and after two years, and several promotions, he finally opted to go to college as a sort of vacation. Upon his early graduation, he was given a special offer by the president himself to become a member of the PSCTF (Presidential Special Circumstance Task Force). As an agent, it didn't take long for him to be given his first assignment. He was to infiltrate the city of Tranquility unnoticed and gain entry to a weapons development lab just underneath the metropolis.
Sadly, the scientists of the company were idiots and a couple of vials were dropped in the labs... Releasing the viruses onto the city. Sage was locked inside Tranquility and forced to find survivors and fight his way through mobs of undead and mutants in order to retrieve the samples he was ordered to get. He thought it was over when the military wiped out the city after his escape.. But no. There are always idiots who misuse weapons like those... He's been left on hold in case of another outbreak in New York, where the virus samples are being held.
Weapons Preferred: Twin .45 long colts, customized with impact bars and lower aligned firing cylinder.: Image
Four custom 1911 colts that fire .45 ACP rounds, with one hand cocking mechanisms, that he keeps hidden in his suit.: Image
Custom Knife: Image
Other Weaponry: Sage's suit is riddled with hidden weapons ranging from explosives, to fire arms, to bladed weaponry. Never be surprised by what he takes out.
Last edited by Raven Lyer on Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Raven Lyer
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings World Builder Greeter Lifegiver

Re: The Damned of Tranquil (OOC: and signup)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:23 pm

Name: Claudia Eyler
Nationality: American
Appearance: She is 5'10" with long straight auburn hair which is frequently pulled back away from her face. She has blue eyes and a slightly tanned complexion and frequently wears jeans and a tee or hoodie, depending on the weather for the day. Her combat boots are her favorite accessory.
Occupation: Owner of the "Smuggler's Inn" a little dive bar in NY.
Equipment: Just a Keltec .380 pistol which she kept 'just in case' anyone got too rowdy in her bar and her bouncer wasn't able to help for whatever reason or the baseball bat, depending on what magnitude of ruckus there is.
History: Claudia was born and raised in Philly, PA but after her parents died, she inherited a ton of money. She bought a small building, turned it into the "Smuggler's Inn" and has been living in NY ever since. She fashioned the second floor of her building into a cozy little apartment so she literally just goes upstairs every night/morning after she closes up.
Last edited by Celedia on Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"...you know we've fuckin' broken down as a society when people just explode in forests." ~Gasmask in The Unexplainable.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Celedia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:16 pm

Name: Tamira Tranesca Tequilion
Nationality: Filipino
Appearance:
Equipment:
2 Pistols
2 Daggers
Blade
History: Tamira was born in Raleigh, North Carolina, she moved to New York on assignment to assassinate the owner of a hotel. That particular hotel will remain nameless but let's just say that when she got there, she ran into more problems than she wanted to. It is taking her longer than she first predicted as the hotel owner is a crafty man who has a lot of people for hire including fellow assassins who attempt to thwart her every move but meet their demise each and every time. Now she had rented an apartment in the big apple and shall remain there until her mission is completed.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Re: Tranquil (OOC: and signup)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisenhorn on Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:19 pm

Excuse me while I just sneak right in here...

Name:Jericho Indiego

Nationality: US Citizan

Appearance:

History:Born in a seedy downtown district, Jericho was exposed to crime, scum, and general unpleasantness early in his life. There were many opportunities for him to just turn to various gangs, drug running, various petty crime lives. He managed to avoid those pitfalls, doing half decent in school and heading for a local school to learn law and various investigative techniques. While he wasn't top of his class, he wasn't rock bottom either and so graduated simply enough. With what little money he had, he rented a run down apartment which he ran his private investigation business out of. He made enough money to pay rent on a monthly basis, though it helped that the landlord wasn't too strict on getting payment, since he was at least getting payed by someone living there. So, while it wasn't an easy or well paid lifestyle, Jericho preferred it to working in a formal office. When not on duty he was hanging out in whatever bar or tavern he could find, either having a scotch or two or just water, not much of a drinker.
Garrus Vakarian: James told me there's an old saying here on Earth: "May you be in Heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead."

Eisenhorn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raven Lyer on Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:02 am

Here is the IC, Guys. I do suggest writing a post similar to mine or Soki's for your introduction.

the-damned-tranquil-t43759.html

Raven Lyer
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings World Builder Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:58 pm

I'll do it at some point, I'm busy trying to get this replacement phone

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisenhorn on Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:27 pm

And my post is up, let me know if it needs edited to move more smoothly.

Eisenhorn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I--LiveWire--I on Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:58 pm

Name:Alexis Madrano
nationality:Hispanic
Appearance: Stands at 6' 2" with short, dark hair. He is of a slim build and dark complexion. He wears dark suits, proudly.
Equipment: His gun blade
And various other guns, knives and equipment. Though he would be able to turn almost anything into a lethal weapon.
history: Growing up in a military based family he was able to show off his natural talent at a young age. He went through rigorous training to bring out the natural skill he already possessed. By the time he was 13 he had already surpassed the requirements of the Navy SEAL, putting aspiring candidates to shame. At the age of 18 he was accepted into the Navy SEAL where he, proudly went through more military training. He was exceptional, winning many medals and gaining true battle experience.
Years later he had become a literal legend to those in the Navy SEAL. In the search for qualified agents, PSCTF came across his name. Alex readily accepted the task and retired from the Navy SEAL to aid PSCTF in the current dilemma, as an agent.
Last edited by I--LiveWire--I on Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I--LiveWire--I
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:00 pm

I posted in the IC! Do I win a cookie?

Celedia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raven Lyer on Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:44 pm

Name: James Carmine
Appearance: Medium length blonde hair, light green eyes, wears thick rimmed classes, and wears a black suit over his thinly built frame. He is roughly six feet tall and weighs a little over one hundred and sixty pounds. Image
History: James comes from a loving family with a long history of military service. His mother and father were both soldiers in the army and met in service in a foreign country. When their terms of duty were over, they were married in a large military ceremony. Years later, they had four children, all boys of different age never ranging more than a year apart. James was the middle child, and through most of his life he felt completely unnoticed by his parents as his older brothers achieved, and his younger brother misbehaved. James fought to earn his parents’ attention, and among his brothers he was the only one to strive for a militaristic path. When he was eighteen, he was immediately accepted into the marine reconnaissance core. He rose in rank quickly, and after college was given the opportunity to join a special ops core… Without thinking it over, he accepted. After a half year of training he was given his job as a PSCTF agent. The mission into New York to recover the Tranquility viruses is the second mission he’s been given, and he’ll be wishing he had refused that offer soon enough.
Equipment: James carries many small firearms in his suit, along with a knife with a gun mechanism hidden in it. In his bag he carries a disassembled MP5 with scope and silencer, along with many standard issue explosives and all the ammunition he could ever need. His gun of choice is a .44 Magnum, a pistol his father gave to him when he first told his parents about the job.

Raven Lyer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:22 pm

Posting in a bit Devon, welcome Live Wire, and I hope I won't get stoned for being so very very late.......

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:27 pm

We can't stone you, you make things interesting. :D

Celedia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:42 pm

lol..stone~ celedia i have sent the evil soki to save you....or so it appears XD

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisenhorn on Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:49 pm

Planning on letting Sage post, and then I'll jump in on that. Don't have much of an idea where to go beyond bothering Celedia and evil Soki >:D

Eisenhorn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:50 pm

yay for the evil soki the one who has started this hell hole yay me~!

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:56 pm

Bwahaha I was going to post soon simply because Soki's pounding on mah door.
>.<

Someone could always go hole up in the hotel and bump into the assassin chiquita! That could get interesting *rubs hands together*

Celedia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:59 pm

Soki will be pounding on someones skull any minute now yay~!

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisenhorn on Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:00 pm

Hmm, I think the hotel actually would be an interesting alternative for Mr. Detective. Keep people a bit scattered for the time being. Don't want everyone up and together too soon!

Eisenhorn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:13 am

Yes, because the assassin chiquita will be assassinating someone in the hotel in my next post whenever SAGE posts.............

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!