Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Devereaux Vampires OOC & Signups

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Devereaux Vampires OOC & Signups

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:41 pm

Where am I?

It was cold. Whatever life that was once there was gone, and you could feel it in the very atmosphere of the place, although the homey environment seemed to suggest otherwise.
The walls were a deep gold pigment. In the corner, was a wooden dresser, nothing atop its dustless surface. There was a fireplace--although no fire was blazing--, with a mantel, decorated with a small clock and a few odd trinkets. A door leading into what was something of a bathroom was visible. Amilie was lying on the rather large bed, underneath thick blankets and embraced by the soft feather pillows and the supernaturally comfortable mattress. On the dresser beside her was a lamp, switched on. Her eyes trailed around the elaborate room, and one thing stood out to her: it lacked windows.
She stood up, her bare feet touching the soft rug that covered a vast majority of the wood-paneled floors. She looked down at herself, wearing a casual black dress with red embroidery along the line of its v-shaped cut in the front; the skirt halted just below her knees, and the sleeves came to her elbows. She blinked.
I don't remember these clothes... in fact, I don't quite remember very much at all.
Making her way toward the bedroom door, she reached out to turn the gold knob. As he hand touched its cold surface, though, it began turning on its own and she nearly jumped back in fright. A moment later, a young looking, pale-skinned man opened the door and offered a welcoming smile to her. She tilted her head in confusion, masking her fear as she took one step back. Her eyes inquired what her mouth could not muster up.
"My name is Joseph Devereaux." His voice was velvety smooth, and flawless as it reached her ears. Her eyes widened slightly. "Welcome to my home. I hope the room is to your liking?"
Still speechless, she just nodded a little.
"Well, good. Now, I assume that you're hungry," he said with a charming smile. She couldn't deny that she was starving, and she ran her tongue along the surface of her lower lip. "Come with me," he continued. "I'll get you fed, and then you can meet the rest of my family."

This is a vampire roleplay, because as of late I've been in that sort of mood. The story takes place at the home of the Devereaux's, a family of vampires. Amilie has been brought there because the youngest "brother", Louis, accidentally slipped up and nearly killed her. As a precaution, they have brought her there to stay with them until they think she can be trusted to be let go again.

Characters:
Amilie- Taken by myself
Joseph Devereaux, the middle "child" - open
Simon Devereaux, the "father" - open
Rachel Devereaux, the "mother" - open
Daniel Devereaux, the eldest - open
Lily Devereaux, the second eldest - open
Hannah Devereaux, the second to youngest - open
Louis Devereaux, the youngest - open

(Yep, I realize they all have names and pictures, I'm picky and this is how I pictured them all. :P)

Profile:
Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Real Age:[/b]
[b]Age You Look:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] Description please, you don't have to include the picture I provided but please go off of it, thanks!
[b]Personality:[/b] Around a paragraph.

Rules:
**Obey the site's general rules
**Romance/violence is encouraged, but keep it pg-16.
**No god-modding. The vampires have the basic "powers", like the ability to mesmerize, and all that good stuff. But don't pretend to be invincible, you must have some weaknesses.
**This is a literate roleplay, so if you can't post at least around two good sized paragraphs and use good grammar then this isn't the rp for you. Everyone has writer's block sometimes, but I won't tolerate one and two liners. Just let me know if this will be a problem for you.
**I'm the GM of this roleplay, so what I say goes. If you have any questions you can ask here, or PM me. =)

Name: Amilie Monroe
Real Age: 17 years of age, nearly 18.
Age You Look: Stated above.
Appearance: Amilie stands at about five foot eight inches, with a somewhat slim frame and an even skin tone, although it might be considered on the more pale side. Her hair falls in near ebony waves a few inches past her shoulder blades. She has eyes of blue-green, with dark lashes and coral-hued lips that frame her signature awkward & crooked smile.
Personality: Sensible yet vulnerable, sarcastic, easily aggravated, curious, moody, charismatic. Doesn't like being alone, so she likes the company of others. Plays piano quite well, but she'll deny her talent in it.
"Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest." Larry Lorenzoni

my photography blog

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lavender
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!