Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Devil and His Kidnapped Bride

a part of “The Devil and His Kidnapped Bride”, a fictional universe by Ever.

Dokkalfar means "Dark Elves" in our native tongue, every civilian knowing and fearing their very mention. No one has actually gazed upon a Dokkalfar, or at least those who are alive, yet they still haunt our dreams..but who knew they were real?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Devil and His Kidnapped Bride”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:35 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Devil and His Kidnapped Bride"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

✦ Ɲєνєя ѕαу gσσɗвує вєcαυѕє ѕαуιηg gσσɗвує мєαηѕ gσιηg αωαу.
Aηɗ gσιηg αωαу мєαηѕ fσяgєттιηg ✦

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: The Devil and His Kidnapped Bride

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:45 pm

May I reserve Dokkalfar King ?

My favorite Anime Character is *.* Undertaker!Image

I mean he is just A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! I just love him to death and all his craziness XD

And my favorite ice cream is cookies and cream

I just like it because it gives me an excuse to eat both ice cream and oreos at the same time ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Leej10100
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aizuki on Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:55 pm

I would like to reserve kidnapee two please!!!! I'll start the character sheet right now. Thank you.

I don't really have a favorite anime character but I do especially like Yukina Himegari from Strike the Blood right now.

And my favorite ice cream is oreo/cookies and cream too! ^^

Aizuki
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:16 am

@Leej10100 Of course~~~~~~ Actually I just finished rewatching Black Butler 2 seconds ago 0.o My my ^^' I wish he would have had more of a presence in the series though ;w;

@Aizuki Sounds good~ Reserved~ Yukina is such a fun character x3333

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:34 am

@Ever: I wish he did as well, but at least he had more time in the manga...still not the same...but it will do.

Leej10100
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:38 am

@Leej10100 At least we can still his -limited- merchandise~~ Oh, before I forget; Are you going to give us more information on Rhema?? Not having a character fully done is bothering me >OCD kicks in every time I am forced to see that 'Major WIP' *insert spasm of eye twitches*

Ever
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:46 am

@Ever: Yep it is there for are enjoyment. And yes I was actually finishing up the final details of what I wanted from the Possessed. It will be posted in a few minutes.

Leej10100
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:47 am

@Leej10100 \^w^/ Yay~~~ Sounds good~

Ever
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stilts on Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:24 am

This looks like fun…

May I reserve the level-headed, reserved, clever bastard with the distaste towards humans, purdy please?

I rarely watch anime, but I have respect for Prussia's attitude, Image

and I like coconut mint Ice cream. Image

I'd like to see what comes of the King's sheet before I make my character. Will that be a problem?
Staring at the clockImage
I hear each tick and tock

And they whisper that I've lost the race,
But I won't fucking stop.

Stilts
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:49 am

@Stilts I, too, am a rather large fan of Prussia X3 And no~ that isn't a problem! Reserved and thanks~

Ever
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:52 pm

Hey I'd like to reserve Female 3 please? :)

I'm not really a big anime fan, but I do like Nyu from Elfen Lied and I love Cookie Dough Ice Cream :D

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:10 pm

@KrazyTrigger Reserved though I need to pm you about your character ^w^/

Ever
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:38 pm

Alrighty so I'm am looking to starting this tomorrow~ My second character is almost finished so if everyone can finish up their WIPs, then that will be lovely~

Ever
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!