Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Elder Scrolls: Agents Of Talos

The Elder Scrolls: Agents Of Talos

a part of “The Elder Scrolls: Agents Of Talos”, a fictional universe by SkunkishBlue.

You woke up to a voice, the voice of the man-god Talos saying that you were the one of the chosen heros of Tamriel and that you can defeat the Thalmar and restore Tamriel to its normal glory.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Elder Scrolls: Agents Of Talos”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Elder Scrolls: Agents Of Talos

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:08 pm

That awkward moment when your brain can not agree with your character's history. I'm surprised I haven't broken my backspace yet. (xD) Yep, so this'll probably take some time for me to finish. (Even though it appears I've got the time in the world. Considering Skunish is still out of internet I suppose.) And... now I'll be back to brainstorming again, maybe Space radiation will magically hit my brain and provide me with a working history. Until then, it is brain cracking time...
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkunkishBlue on Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:58 am

I'm here! (But not for long) I'm using a computer at collage so i can't be on for too long, I may also use collage on thursday..maybe.

@All - i'm sorry about not being on too much, i have bad connection where i live, I will hopefully get some tomorrow but if not that...sorry guys, i'm trying by best. I'm gunna read and approve (If i like them) the characters now so yay!

@pathfinder Z - The Thalmar evil guys will need to have characters, i spaces have already gone on them (Me and my freind Black) so yeah you could be a Thalmar somthing..I'm gunna be a Thalmar assasin, I think there should be Thalmar assasins, warriors, mages, battlemages and that kinda stuff.

@All again - Oh, i have kinda already writen my characters first post, its just of him in the dark brotherhood place and he saw talos and then left to go there, its not too eventful but it lets you know the character a little, i'll get that up when i'm on the internet at home.
~SkunkishBlue!
In the Land of the Dead
I'm darkside royalty
I'm far renownd in the underground
And you can't take that from me

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SkunkishBlue
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:18 am

Everything looks great skunk! can't wait for this to start!

Corvan
Member for 17 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessUndying on Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:42 pm

Skunky, my fellow Furry, when do we get this started? I'd love for it to be soon.

~ Kai
I guess that makes me the LUCKY one.

DarknessUndying
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkunkishBlue on Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:21 pm

@All - I'm Back Guys!

@Darkness - ^^ Other Furry! Yays! You got Furaffinity?
Umm well as i have my internets back at home now, probebly very soon, i have my first post already made so i may even post it later tonight, its nothing anyone can really follow on directly from as its my guys own start, but yeah it will be a start... then again, i might wait till all the Characters are in. ^.=.^ <- Dragon!

@People who havn't submitted a character yet - Hey guys! Hows your characters going?

SkunkishBlue
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:37 pm

*Feels guilty, so very guilty*

I really hadn't had the time to finish up my character. Luckily, I had some true free time today and I managed to clear a large section of History. If that's done, I'll probably submit it, and add to Magicks/Abilities whenever I feel like it. (That is, if I can come up with a few.) Sorry mate, 'tis just that I have to pick up some problems IRL.

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkunkishBlue on Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:24 pm

Its fine Arch, i understand if you have IRL problems, i honestly don't mind, As long as its up some time in the near future i honestly don't mind when it is.

SkunkishBlue
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:37 pm

And, why did my mind suddenly want to write such a long history? Because I'm in a creative mood! Geez! It's like I wrote a post, sort of. Don't mind me to forget including the whole Talos voice dream part. I'll explain her experience of that in the introduction post. (If she's accepted that is.) Hope you like the character, not too... let us say, overpowered/god-like. And, as I said, I'll add to the Magick list if I can come up with some minor, weak-ish abilities.

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:26 pm

Any ETA on when the posting begins? just curious really..the creativity is buildin up!

Corvan
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkunkishBlue on Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:20 am

Umm, it should be soon, very soon, we're just waiting on 2 characters, one of which is from me (Evil guy and the first guy the agents go overthrow) so basicly as soon as thats up i'll get things started. I Have my first post already done, nothing special but it introduces my character, I may post that soon (Today maybe) just to start things moving. I have also edited a map of Tamriel showing what govening nation is controling what places, i'll edit it as the story progresses and the agents give the places back to their rightful nations.

Here it is!

SkunkishBlue
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:45 am

Awesome can't wait!! Just sucks waiting right now..all the rps im in are either waiting to start or people are not posting just yet..

Corvan
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkunkishBlue on Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:49 pm

Hey ALL!! Sorry too keep you all waiting, i'm still waiting on a character but i decided to start in anyway (Hope he doesn't mind) So its there, as i have said countless times, its nothing special, So, enjoy!!!

SkunkishBlue
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:04 pm

I think I can get used to this 'Tag a character' thing. Really helpful and all that jazz. Anywho, my introduction. Post. Thing. Is up, so to speak. And of course, I always make sure my posts are twice as long then suggested. Feels like I've swarmed the IC though, my post appears to be damn, damn, freakin' long compared to the others. Excluding yours maybe, Skunkish.

Now some more Minecraft, away...!!!

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:04 pm

I'm fine with whatever you want or need to do.
I on the other hand am getting tired of the bad gateway messages and error pages, Gonna take a fer precautions with my comp and clean it out. If that doesn't work I swear I'll take my Katana to the damn thing.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:26 pm

Funny story, I get done with work yesterday and I decide to look around for some of my favorite songs and videos on youtube.
So after a while I am set with several videos of old music videos of my a few of my best liked artist. You know.. George Clinton, Micheal Jackson, Daft Punk and even some old KMFDM and ICP. But I stayed with MJ for a good portion of it with stuff like scream, bad, and thriller.
Hell I think I stayed all within the spectrum of his work, Then I get back to finishing my character which I procrastinated on enough but... It seems he looks a little more feminine then before.

But looking closer I had to review one of the videos, Which I also took the liberty of downloading. He looked just like MJ from scream and I was kind of applauding my ability to hit that photo realism of the moment. But he would stick out like a sore thumb for an imperial, Albeit a sore thumb with a crimped nose, notched chin and one hell of a rug on his top.

Me thinks its time for a change, Still a moon walking mage with paper white skin and well oiled curly hair would have been a sight to see.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:09 pm

@Oborosen:
Bishonen Imperial Mage? Okay, no, just no. Cool you're drawing the image yourself, makes me wonder if I should try and conjure up a self-made image for Kaie. It'd help greatly in further developing my drawing skills, and it has been a while since I've drawn something. Ah, I'll see when I can be bothered to poke the artistic side of my brain...

All that artistic stuff aside, I'll put out my fears now. I can post, don't doubt that, but I was waiting for some more feedback on the GM. Skunkish, what I mean by that is if I can post freely. Or did you plan on skipping the whole two weeks time part? If not, I'll be ready to spam the entire 'posting' tab with Kaie's misadventures, and how she'll rob old ladies from their newly baked cookies. Another thing, I did notice that there are two people, if my calculations are correct, who haven't posted yet. Just, pointing it out for ya, perhaps a good whack on their head nice, and friendly PM will remind them of their characters in this role play.

But that's your call, I'm just waiting for orders, and if I am free to post or not.

Sincerely,

A bored, and impatient role player. Archlkan

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkunkishBlue on Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:50 am

Yeah sorry about that Ark, I was thinking that if they hadn't posted by the time i wonk up think morning (They have not) I would send them a PM. So i'll be doing that now.

And yeah, i don' sewhy you wouldn't beable to post freely, but would you be able to wait untill the other two RPers have posted, but after that the misadventures will be great! And that goes for everyone!!!!!! If you wanna post Marvioulious misadventures Of Flapjack Of your characters do it!!!

And i'm sorry your bored, I'm trying my best.

SkunkishBlue
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:27 am

Thanks. I'll be patient for a few more days. Don't get me wrong, I won't at all explode with all this creativity bursting out every exit of my body. Yuck! That was disgusting, I apologize. What I mean though, is that I can wait with posting. One of the reasons why I contact you first, 'cause I did not want to cause any form of trouble/time paradox within the OOC, not the IC. Not without your consent that is.

A good thing you are checking in on our two absent players! I'll be around, Mate.

~Archlkan

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkunkishBlue on Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:43 am

XD I actually just spat my drink out because i laughed so hard at what you just said and my mum just gave me a really dirty look for randomly going crazy in laughter at the computer. Yeah, creating a time paradox would suck, i didn't really think of that :S meh, it'll be fine, i'm sure it won't couse to much problems if theres a small paradox.

Its almost been 24 hours and nor of the RPers have read the PM yet...
I'm gunna start working on my next post now!

SkunkishBlue
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:35 pm

@Skunkish: And I spat out my drink 'cause of your comment. Although no parents were nearby to witness the rather laughable/disgusting/clumsy act. Ah, a small paradox wouldn't be that bad, but I'll wager when I'm writing a post for Kaie, large paradoxes will be inevitable. Ah! I'll be patient, I must be.

Byte
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!