Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Elven Sun *not accepting*

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: The Elven Sun *PRP Small group*

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:36 pm

Phoenix nodded, holding the flowers carefully in her hands. She smiled brightly at William, holding out the bouquet fr him. "Hello, William." She said, tilting her head slightly. "I found that painting, and realized that Ana has been wrong." She said, looking at him. "She thinks you like another girl." She told him, "that's why she hasn't come to see you." She explained. "So, I thought, I'd play little miss match-maker, because I would like you both to be happy. She likes you." She told him bluntly. "She hasn't told me, but she's seemed moonstruck, and a little sad. And goodness forbid that someone brings you up." Her eyes widened for a second. "So, what do you say to coming to our house to see her?" She asked, finally coming to her point.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Big Boss on Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:13 pm

William smiled as he smelled the flowers Phoenix gave him she then tolled him that Ananeko really liked him and how she thought that William was interested in another girl that why she never came around to see him. Phoenix then asked if he would come to there house for dinner. William smiled and nodded "Yes I would enjoy that very much." He said with a huge smile it was the biggist smile that had ever graced Williams face. "I will be there tonight. Excuse me as I must go prepare for tonight. Cya then." William said as he ran back up into his house to get ready.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Big Boss
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:21 pm

Ananeko woke up and went down stairs. She noticed her sister was gone and was about to complain that she didn't let her know that she was gone until she saw the picture of her and willam, she stopped dead in her tracks. She hadn't seen him in such a long time... and even though she hid it she secretly missed the blood elf, he had left a permanent imprint on her heart, and when she saw the picture all those felling came back. "willam...."she said his name out loud and as the tears fell down her face she was out the window and headed to the forest
ImageImageImageImageImage

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:57 pm

Phoenix nodded and walked from that area back home. She smiled when she saw Ananeko then felt terrible when she saw her sister's tears. She rushed inside and hugged her sister. "Ananeko, honey. What is it?" She asked. Then, before she could answer, she told her "William is coming over for dinner, would you like to borrow one of my dresses?" She asked, hoping to make her feel better. All that would be needed is Hijouni to come and have a nice dinner.They could both dress nicely, then they could entertain the men together.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:02 pm

Ananeko stopped at her sisters voice and her eyes lit up as a smile spread across her face. "No thank you I'll wear one of my special dresses" she hugged her sister back and smiled at the thought of having william over for dinner. she looked back at her sister and thanked her once more, before she ran up the stairs, she would wear her hair down for the first time, well not the first time but she only did it on rare occasions, and when she did her hair went almost past her butt.

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:26 pm

Phoenix smiled after her sister and went upstairs as well, intending to get ready as quickly as possible. After changing into a clean dress, baby blue mini-dress with a white apron over it, then she went back to the kitchen. She began to get ready for dinner, getting the pots and pans out and starting to cut up the vegetables. She had her hair tied back and held up in a handkerchief. She looked to the door, wishing that Hijouni would walk through. It had been a few days since he'd come by...

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Carerra on Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:28 pm

Hijouni hadn't been around the house in a few days, and was starting to miss Phoenix.
He'd decided to catch up on his working out, and had done a few sets of one arm chin ups on a branch when he decided he had to go see her. He turned into a bolt, flying to a lake, and taking a nice dip in the water. He hopped out, put on a nice change of clothes and began to bolt, when he decided to give them a telltale heads up of his arrival. Kneeling down, he took off, breaking the speed of sound, and grinned at the subsequent sonic boom. They'd hear it instantly, and he'd be there only a few minutes after they did.
]

Carerra
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:45 pm

Phoenix looked up when she heard a flashing sound and cut her index finger just a little. She hissed and put her finger into her mouth. She looked around and pushed at some stray hair. "What was that?" She asked herself, dumping some of the vegetables into the pot.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Carerra on Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:02 pm

Hijouni was approaching the house fast. He saw it in the horizon and slowed down, sending up a hail of rocks and gravel in front of him, luckily, none hit the window.
He walked up to the door, slightly nervous, and knocked.

Carerra
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:10 pm

Phoenix put the knife down, curious, and walks to the door, munching on a potato piece that she had cut up. She answered the door and saw Hijouni. "It's you!" She said, lunging at him and wrapping her arms around his shoulders, hugging him close. "I'm missed you. You disappeared!" She said, holding him close and tight to her. She dropped the potato piece she had been holding before pulling back and smiling at him. "Come in. You are staying for dinner." She told him, grabbing his hand and taking her hair down from the handkerchief, letting it fall down her back, where it caressed her lower back, since it fell to her butt.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Big Boss on Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:06 pm

William looked through his cloths but couldn't find anything acceptable to wear everything he had was torn and dirty. "This is what I get for living in a tree house in a forest." William said to himself. William didn't have much to wear but he made do with a clean silk shirt he made himself and some black dress pants he stole from the town when he was younger. William then tied his long black hair into a ponytail and made his way outside. William picked a few flowers from under his tree house and headed towards the village he was going to have to be careful no to get caught. William was so nervous he hadn't seen Ananeko in some time he just hoped she still liked him like her sister said.

((Night everyone be on in the morning.))

Big Boss
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Carerra on Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:07 am

Hijouni smiled when she opened the door and hugged him. He hugged and laughed "Of course it's me, who else?" "I've just been working out and relaxing a bit" he said, flexing his arm jokingly. She dropped what she had been eating and separated and smiled at him,offering for him to stay for dinner"Sure thing" She grabbed his hand and led him into their house, letting down her hair,he watched it flow down her back, it was beautiful.

Carerra
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:25 am

Phoenix smiled at him in excitement as she started working on the food again. "Great." She said, chopping with more enthusiasm. "So, William is coming, I think that Ananeko almost exploded in happiness." She stopped and looked at him, chewing on her lower lip. "Can you try not to attack him?" She asked, suddenly worried about the two men. "He means no harm, none at all. I feel bad, he's been all alone in the forest for so long, that I think he's afraid to come out." She told him, sighing softly as she dumped everything into the pot and looked at Hijouni. Then, she remembered flowers for the table. She would get them in a minute.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:50 am

http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... 1.jpg?o=17 except her hair is blue and alot longer ]]

Ananeko had finished getting dressed and ran down stairs. " oh hey hijouni, are you staying for dinner too?" she didn't know that he was staying for dinner, but she kinda figured that he was since her sister adored him that much, besides she thought it would be kinda awkward just her willam and her sister. She didn't wait for the answer cause she already knew, "Sister I'll be back I'm just outside out back, so holler if you need me!" she yelled as she went to the lak in the back of there house, she hadn't been here in forever, she'd like to play a little while before he came.

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Carerra on Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:06 pm

Hijouni watched her chop up some ingredients. "I'm not surprised, I think she likes him a lot more than she shows" She looked at him worriedly, like she was a bit nervous and asked him not to attack William. He had no intention to unless the elf started something. "I have no problems with him, I'll be civil, but I find it strange he's been sneaking into town for so long and no one knows about his existence" She turned back to her cooking as Ananeko ran down the stairs, asking him if he was staying for dinner, but it wasn't really a question, he obviously was. She told Phoenix she'd be outside and ran out the door. He thought it strange she'd play in such a nice dress, when they were about to eat, but she was carefree. He turned back to Phoenix and sat down.

Carerra
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:25 pm

Phoenix smiled after her sister. "Just like her." She said, shaking her head. "So, you've been working out?" She asked, turning her attention back to him as she walked around to him, to feel his muscles. "now why would you do that? Do you have someone to impress?" She teased, pressing softly on his arm and admiring his firm muscle. "Should I be worried?" She asked with a mischievous grin, her blue eyes sparkling slightly. She leaned her hip against the table as she talked to him, letting the stew cook.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Re: The Elven Sun *not accepting*

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Carerra on Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:58 pm

Rihatsu chuckled "Yeah, it is". She came over to him asking him about his working out teasingly, if he'd intended to impress her "Maybe" he said slyly, her hands on his arm. "No, you don't need to be worried at all, this could be beneficial" he said grinning. She was leaning against the table and he was admiring her, looking her up and down, only this time, he made no attempt to hide it.

Carerra
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:36 pm

Phoenix smiled. Since starting to get affection from him, she had definitely started to see herself as sexy. She saw him admiring her body and smiled. "Really now?" She asked, tilting her head so that her hair spilled down her arm, which was crossed over her chest with the other one. "So, are you saying this is for me?" She asked, her eyes traveling up and down his body as well. "Not trying to impress some other girl are you?" She teased. "How could this be beneficial?" She asked.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Carerra on Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:09 pm

Rihatsu watched her, grinning. "Yes, really". He watched her hair cover her arms, which were folded over her chest. "Yes, its all for you" he said coyly. "He stretched slightly "I've got no other girl to impress but you, and....I'm strong...I can lift things, and apply a lot of pressure"

Carerra
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:16 pm

Phoenix smiled and moved closer to him. "What do you plan to lift?" She asked, putting her hands on his shoulders as she sat down softly on his lap. "I'm not that heavy that you need to worry about being too strong to lift me up..." She said, crossing one leg over the other, showing even more skin than her mini-dress showed before. She leaned a little closer and whispered into his ear "And I am very impressed." She told him before back up and smiling at him.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!