Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Fall of Azazel

The Fall of Azazel

a part of “The Fall of Azazel”, a fictional universe by Dashmiel.

For a thousand years Azazel, the Prince of Darkness has been biding his time. He had fallen, but now he will rise again. And his goal is to reduce the world to ashes.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Fall of Azazel”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Fall of Azazel

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dashmiel on Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:33 am

Hmmm...I think it's time to have Azazel go kill Raziel early and end the RP in time for breakfast.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dashmiel
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:10 am

Its okay Dashmiel, I know you’re just jealous. Anyway, please do I and the rest of us a favor? Put the IC link on the front page. It grows to be a pain to others when they have to scatter across the entire OOC looking for the link.

~ Maestro ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dashmiel on Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:28 am

Lazy people....alright.

Dashmiel
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:36 am

Hey, I might not be able to get on for a few days, guys. I'm going to my sister's wedding this weekend. Sorry.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dashmiel on Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:54 pm

That's not at all a problem. This is a slow paced role-play, with emphasis on the quality and thought behind each post as opposed to how quickly we can chain together responses. So enjoy your weekend, and I hope the wedding is great. See ya then!

Dashmiel
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:05 pm

Thank you. And I might be able to be on occasionally (like right now). Glad I'm not slowing anything down.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:55 pm

Question!

Halfings: Yay or nay?
"People should not fear their government.
Governments should fear their people."
"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Behind this mask, there is an idea.
And ideas, Mister Creedy... are bulletproof."

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:04 pm

Well, I'm back. Good to see this roleplay is at a steady pace. :)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dashmiel on Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:11 pm

To Vio-Lance:

Anything goes.

To Almostinsane:

Welcome back!

Dashmiel
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:09 pm

MUhahahaahahaaaaa! The creation process begins!

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dashmiel on Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:15 am

Good god...you're planning to ropleplay an entire family!?!?

Well, I'll look them over tomorrow and let you know if they are approved, I've been doing stuff here and there all night and didn't get to check back until now. If I do approve them, I hope you can pull it off, skimmed over them and it seems interesting,

Dashmiel
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:26 pm

Well, you know, if you really wanted me to, I could get the mother and father involved...

Just kidding! Thanks for approving by the way. I'm a tad nervous, but I believe that I can pull it off. I've roleplayed 3 people at once before. Adding a forth ups the challenge, but I'm confident in my ability. Though, if you rather me, (or if I'm wrong), ones of thems could get captured, or killed, or...removed somehow. But that's up to you, as this is your roleplay and not mind.

Besides, I think having for little midgets running around and chopping down ogres would be halarious if I say so myself.

I hope to have my first post up in a few hours. I've got to go eat with the family. It's been a while >.>

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orion Vryce on Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:47 pm

OMG!!! fifteen characters, even if four of them are played by one guy. I must say I am surprised, yet excited for what is to come in the RP. Dashmiel I think its safe to say you're a RP creating masters... nay a RP creating god

ops... make that sixteen characters. lol
Socrates once said........ To fear death, my friends, is only to think ourselves wise, without being wise: for it is to think that we know what we do not know. For anything that men can tell, death may be the greatest good that can happen to them: but they fear it as if they knew quite well that it was the greatest of evils. And what is this but that shameful ignorance of thinking that we know what we do not know?

Orion Vryce
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dashmiel on Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:59 am

Vio:

No problem, welcome aboard. Post at your leisure, and I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Orion:

Eh, all I did was come up with an infectious idea and let it run it's course. If anything I'm merely a master of hooking you people into doing all the work.... :)

Everyone:

Also, I'm waiting for all or at least the majority of the characters so far to make their entrances before I post again, don't think I'm being lazy or anything. There is much that will happen as we embark in this adventure, much indeed.

Dashmiel
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:08 am

Okay, I've created a new character, and since I want to try out something new I thought that I might also try to play as a more...Good guy than the normal characters that I usually make up.
Hope he's alright, he lacks a bit in personality, but that can always change over the course of the plot.
"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."
~Buddha

Saxious
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dashmiel on Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:31 am

To Saxious: I'm interested in see how that new character will work out Sax, seems intriguing.

To Everyone:

I suppose that is more than plenty of waiting. Time to get the plot started and things going. I'll be on later today and tonight will post then.

Dashmiel
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VoidSun on Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:16 pm

Sorry for not appearing in all this time I have been... well busy stays short, but still... forget it I´m completely back now. My apologies to almostinsane and Saxious I know you are waiting me to answer and I´m ready to post since finally I have ended "simulating" the answers of my chara with the personality it has, now I only want to see Dashmiel´s post to see the direction of the rp to avoid doing something fool (which is my speciality...)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ Ala Alba rocks!!! Bow---> m(_ _)m

VoidSun
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dashmiel on Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:59 am

Nein. NEVER wait for me to post. When I post it is either in my own way that will not affect any of you unless I am already involved, or in a way that will affect the entire RP world and thus still nullifies any possible foolish things.

Dashmiel
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:01 am

Hola VoidSun,

Alright, before I start to write my reply for your character's actions, should we get one thing on the straight? I don't mind minor god-moding (Like, my character gets a headbutt, followed by being thrown two meters back) not the least, but lets stay within the 'small scratches' area, okay? I know I will diffidently do similar things, give a few bruises, maybe a cut or two (it'll never be anything serious, unless you make it otherwise). M'kay?

Saxious
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VoidSun on Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:42 am

I see. I accept those terms, as long as you don´t try to one shot me with magic I think I can handle the scratch zone which in my case will be easy to avoid since I have a full physical character.

VoidSun
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!