Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Fallen City of Gallerié

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

The Fallen City of Gallerié

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tristan_cross on Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:08 am

In a time long ago, an age of magic and dragons, there was a city in the sky created by wizards for dragons and other creatures normal humans couldn’t understand. This city was called Gallerié. In this city, there were special wizards known as knights guarded the seven Immortal Dragons and of these knights only four were chosen to become Dragon Knights, and elite group of knights trained by the dragons themselves in the art known to the world as dragoon, the art of the dragon slayers. However, this peaceful place would soon become a battlefield when two groups, known as Slayers and Slavers, decide to attack this floating city and kill the Immortal Dragons and their knights, and then enslave the rest. Some escaped, some were killed, but only two dragons, the Dragon Lord Levis, and the Dragoness Incenda. After the final battles on Gallerié the city cracked and fell to earth exposing the creatures it housed to humans and starting an unending war.

Now several creatures are slaves of many sorts most are workers while others aren’t so lucky. Though a few knights escaped as well they choose to hide themselves in fear of being executed…

Any creature is available other then Vampires and WereWolves, and please read it first...

Character Sheet:

Name:

Appearance: (Picture is optional)

Race:

Class: (are you a commoner or a noble)

Fighting Class: (if you want to be a Knight this is where you put your style)

Sexuality:

Background:

If you have any questions either post here or message me and I'll reply as soon as I can. Thanks and I hope you all enjoy!

Out Of Character link: the-fallen-city-gallerie-ooc-t32809.html
In Character link: the-fallen-city-gallerie-t32810.html
Last edited by Tristan_cross on Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tristan_cross
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Group Theory Lifegiver

Re: The Fallen City of Gallerié

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FyreT1ger on Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:09 pm

I'm interested in this storyline, but I want to know a little more information. I understand you don't want vampires and werewolves, but do you have a limit on numbers of certain characters you're looking for?

I see there can only be two dragons, which I shall presently assume are npc's. I'm also assuming there are more enslaved peoples than not, but do you have a limit of Knight characters? Will players be able to be Slavers and Slayers? Can there be rogue characters, like a human who doesn't hate the creatures from Gallerie, or wanderers that get caught in the middle?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FyreT1ger
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tristan_cross on Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:12 pm

Thanks for pointing that out. Yes they is a limit on Knights only 2 of the Dragon knights survived and around 50 of the standard knights are left. The Dragons will be NPC's unless people want to play as them, it would give me more time with my own character. As for the Slavers and Slayers. Yes players can be them, as well as Rogue's from both Slayers and Slavers are welcome, however none form the Knights. Wanderers are also welcome and players can also be slaves if they choose. Once again thanks for pointing that out and I hope you consider joining!

Tristan_cross
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Group Theory Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FyreT1ger on Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:38 pm

Oh, yes, I definitely want to join. I love dragons and knights and unusual creatures, though one of these days I might challenge myself to play an ordinary human. It's taking a little while to get my sheet ready, but it will be up soon, and hopefully more people will come peek in and decide they like it too and join as well. It really is impossible to have a massive war without a lot of people.

FyreT1ger
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tristan_cross on Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:30 pm

I couldn't agree more, it is impossible to have a war with only two people.

Tristan_cross
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Torren on Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:44 pm

I shall joineth! :D
Name: Alyss Spade

Appearance: Image

Race: Rabbit/Human

Class: Noble turned Commoner

Fighting Class: Thief

Sexuality: Bisexual

Background: A young girl who once was a noble. Unfortunately, her family was murdered by humans in the invasion and fall, and so her status was reduced to common level. Alyss had a twin brother, but they got seperated in the seige. In her spare time, she searches for him. She has gotten used to a rough life, though, and makes a living as a thief. She has escaped life as a slave. She is very quick and sneaky, making her a good thief. She can never be caught... or so she says. :p
Last edited by Torren on Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Got it memorized?

Torren
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tristan_cross on Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:00 pm

Not to bad. I'd like a little more in the Background though if you don't mind but I should warn you most of the survivors of Gallerié are now slaves forced to do whatever a human desires, not a pleasant life style. but the thief thing is good just like more on the background please and thank you

Tristan_cross
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FyreT1ger on Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:45 pm

I think my character sheet may finally be ready for inspection.

Name: Tagara Faelin Lumbard

Appearance: At five foot four, she’s just tall enough to see and be seen, but not stick out above a crowd of humans. She does have prominent markers of her race though. Shoulder-length white-blond hair covers her pointed ears, but she needs to hide her lavender eyes and birdlike wings with illusions all Faery children are taught as soon as they can speak. To protect herself, she dresses as a man in leather ankle boots, a doublet with hidden sheathes for weapons, and wears breeches. Under the doublet, she wears a vest that flattens her already small chest further.

Race: Faery/ Human

Class: Common

Fighting Class: Tagara isn’t a knight, but she would fight to defend herself with small blades in close combat or illusions to turn attention away from herself if she finds an easy escape route.

Sexuality: Heterosexual, but not looking at the moment.

Background: Tagara was born in a tiny village mostly hidden by massive mountains, but has heard so many stories of Gallerie from her father, one of the last Knights, that she considers it her home. Her Faery mother was one of the casualties of war, and died when she was eight under the blades of a small raiding party. The raiding party was vanquished by the Knights, but guards are now posted at all possible entrances, and an escape route for women and children has been built.

Tagara has three brothers, one older and two younger. The youngest one never knew their mother, so he looked to big sis to fix his boo-boos, while her older brother trained to be a Knight in the slim hope they may be able to come out of hiding. She is determined to make it a reality. Although Sir Lumbard makes it difficult, because as his only daughter, he is extremely overprotective of her, and it doesn’t help that she looks like her mother.

Her older brother, who is also tired of hiding, gave her a set of daggers for her last birthday and showed her how to use them, but warned her they were only for absolute emergencies. A good friend with the ability to place power in objects also gave her a way to communicate with them in case she ran into trouble: a golden locket with runic symbols carved in the back. This locket must remain on her person to use it, so she can’t let any enemies take it from her.

FyreT1ger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tristan_cross on Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:38 pm

Nice I like it good job!

Tristan_cross
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Torren on Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:52 pm

Alright, it's been edited. :)

Torren
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squeaky Foil on Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:19 pm

Name: Kinoko

Apperance: Kinoko is about 6 feet tall so he stand out in many places he wears a lot of black and white wich goes perfectly wiht his white eyes. He is all ways has his white rose staff and black rose sword with him on his back. His hair a dark black with white strains here and there its extremely bed headed so it looks crazy. He must hide his face beneath a mask so none see his mark of the Necromancer.

Race: Nercomancer/Farie

Class: Common

Fighting class: He is a Nercomancer but he prefers to use his white rose staff for some holy power. He is mainly a magic user.

Sexuality: Straight

Background: He lives alone in the graveyard until he heard about Gallerie from one of the sprits he conjured. His parents were killed by the humans for his parents were Faries. After their death he went into the grave and found two roses one white and one black. He found them on his parents grave and he plucked them to find a staff and a sword. He felt a great bond with his parents and never let them go so he strapped them to his back. He then bulit a tent to stay near his parents. He started to pratice Nercomancny when a spirit told him it would help him greatly. Thus that came with a price he has a scar gash across his face in blood. So he use his mask to hide it. Now he is of to Gallerie to find his parents killers and hopefully to make some friends.
Death it self is nothing we should fear only those who have seen death can fear it.

Squeaky Foil
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Torren on Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:24 pm

So... When do we start the RP?

Torren
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tristan_cross on Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:22 am

Let us get a 2 more players then we'll start and Squeaky foil nice job with the character and thank you Torren for adding more to your characters history but for future reference I'd like for it to be like Fyretiger if you don't mind but I'm satisfied with it so its good to go

Tristan_cross
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tristan_cross on Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:41 am

Name: Ikarus Vonter

Appearance: Ikarus stands 5'7" with scars all over his body from the many battles he's fought. Wearing a long black sleeveless coat with the red symbol for the Dragoness Incenda, a red circle with a burning crown, on the back of said coat. His pants are black and trucked into brown boots with armor plates over the shins wit tribal designs engraved into them. On his forearms he wears armored gloved with the symbol for Incenda with the same tribal design engraved on them. Under his coat he has an armored chest plate with the same tribal design on it with leather armor over his abs. his hair is black and spiked out of control he wears a black blindfold to hide his pale gray dragon like eyes from the world. He carries a ref-less sword in his left hand, this sword was made for him by Incenda using her breathe to forge it.

Race: Resurrected Dragon (a dragon that gave up his Immortal soul to save someones life then died and through the sacrifice of another dragon regained his Immortal soul though cutting off his head will most defiantly kill him)

Class: Noble

Fighting Class: Dragon Knight

Sexuality: Straight

Background: Ikarus was born a Dragon, however he sacrificed his Immortal soul to save the life of a human newborn on the verge of death form a incurable illness and moved to Gallerie under the impression he was a human mage however the Dragoness Incenda saw though his disguise when she recruited him as a Dragon Knight where he served for the next few years until the city was attacked on that day, he died. Taking a broad sword though his back, however the daughter of Incenda, Asha, followed in his footsteps by giving up her soul to restore his immortal soul back to him once again making him a dragon in the eyes of another dragon though he didn't have his dragon form anymore. This made him the one thing all Slayers feared a human with the same unlimited power of a dragon, which is why he hides his eyes for his dragon powers only work though them. His eyes give him the ability to predict his enemies moves through the slightest tension in their muscles as well as his ability to teleport form one place to another but only over long distances also though Asha he gained the ability to manipulate the weak minded into doing what ever he wants so long as he can see them. Though Asha didn't survive the fall of Gallerie Ikarus never goes anywhere with out her for her soul is connected with his though her pendent he wears under his armored chest plate as a reminder of his purpose to protect the inhabitants of Gallerie even though it has now fallen. Ever since he awoke in the ruins of Gallerie on the ground a half human half wolf girl as be following him around wearing the same style armor as him but with a collar around her neck to disguise herself as a slave though this is far from the truth she is in fact his Apprentice a Dragon Knight in Training so to speak..
Last edited by Tristan_cross on Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tristan_cross
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Torren on Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:04 am

So... two more... *sits in a corner and waits*

Torren
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:32 am

Name: Aaria Maye

Appearance: 5'5" in height, Aaria has a slender body, but that does not reflect her strength. Deep emerald eyes shine from a pale, oval shaped face, with crimson lips and flushed cheeks. Long wavy blonde hair shimmers on her back, sometime tied back in a plait of some kind. Despite her noble descent, Aaria would never be seen dead in a dress of any kind. Her body is sheathed in lightweight trousers, made of silk, green in colour to match her eyes. Her top is much the same, however this has tribal markings all over it, from her people. Often she wears nothing on her feet, however boots are sometimes an option.

Race: Elf

Class: Noble of descent, but she is a wanderer herself.

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Background: Aaria was born in an elven community, where she was raised by her parents and the elves there. She had a sheltered childhood and was expected to turn out like most elven people, peaceful and harmless, but something inside Aaria told her that she wanted adventure and not to sit at home looking pretty.

Aaria lived in the city of Gallerié, before it was destroyed. There she stayed with coven, a group of elves, all of noble descent. However, Aaria itched for freedom and so before the city was destroyed, she left, to travel the world. Upon her return, Aaria found the ruins of the city, with no sign her family or friends. She was devastated by her loss and vowed that she would find the people would had caused such damage to her people. Never does she admit of her noble descent, as she never feels it is important. Everything that once stood strong had been destroyed and she had been left alone.

Other:. Aaria is secretly a loyal and caring person, despite her tough shell. The problem is cracking that outer shell to see what is really inside. Her heart is where it should be and she knows she'll always fight for what is right. Her tone is quite often sarcastic and will without a doubt get her into a lot of trouble. But no matter what the situation, Aaria will have a plan. A determination like steel runs through her.

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tristan_cross on Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:14 pm

Nice character Krazy! Now I'd like one more before we start Oh and do remember I'd like for every character to meet at some point.

Tristan_cross
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tristan_cross on Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:26 pm

on second though let not wait we'll start with the IC and see if others join besides this is the most people any of my RP's has attracted and I'd hate to waste it

Tristan_cross
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tristan_cross on Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:36 pm

oh and NPC's are everywhere feel free to play as one from time to time XD

Tristan_cross
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squeaky Foil on Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:10 pm

So were starting? I'm a wee bit confused I'm still a newb. :3

Squeaky Foil
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!