Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Female Host Club

The Female Host Club

a part of “The Female Host Club”, a fictional universe by Akantha.

I've closed this roleplay!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Female Host Club”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Female Host Club

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:19 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Female Host Club"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"A stupid man’s report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."
O.O

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Akantha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Female Host Club

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C3ll0 on Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:30 am

I have a question, would you prefer that one person play the twin roles or two?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

C3ll0
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Graveyardfox on Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:47 am

Reserve Male One Please? :3
And would he have to pretend to be a girl, or are we not following the anime influence exactly?
Call me Loki or Graveyard! ( ゚ヮ゚)

Graveyardfox
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:49 am

I'm tempted to grabe male two, but not sure yet

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:03 am

I don't mind if you want to do the twins by one person. It would be simpler for the character but if you want to do it with another person then go ahead. ^^

Also I'll get in your reservations! Thanks for reserving!

Oh, almost forgot, You don't have to follow the anime but you can. If you wanna act like a girl at first then you may! Hehe. Also I have another request for that charrie. They came at about the same time so i'll let you guys see who makes the better charrie. If yours looks good I'll pick yours, if the other one is good no harm meant nei? friendly competition is always good to level up...Maybe that's just me though haha.

Akantha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C3ll0 on Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:17 am

:]
May I reserve Female three and four please?

C3ll0
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Graveyardfox on Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:46 am

*twitch* Twice in one night I've been challenged for a position. Dayum! D: Oh, it's so on like Donkey Kong. >.>
I'll submit my bio later tonight. Those things always take me at least an hour, normally two, and I need sleep. >.<"

Graveyardfox
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedRaine on Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:55 am

Question. If I read this correctly this is quintessentially Ouran but with girls yes? Wouldn't that just be a cabaret club? And, pardon if I am wrong, but isn't the appeal of a club such as that be different than a host club? For instance, the difference in character appeal? Just a thought.

I'm rather interested in trying this out with an original character as a host if that would be fine? It would be a female character and, if okay'd, I'll send in a character application.
~Still trying to fit all of my dreams in a pokeball.

RedRaine
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:52 am

Well if you do want to be techinical with it yes, this isn't a host club. Although i have based the off of Ouran HSHC. So essentially I have the original hosts like Honey and Tamaki in girl version. I took Haruhi and made her a guy and I kept Mori a guy so that guy one wouldn't be alone and I just think that if honey were a little girl it would be even cuter. So yes to the first and second questions. Also you might be right but since this is based on Ouran the appeal will be the same except the genders are switched. It's like a gender bender. Also all female hosts are taken. If you still wanna be in the roleplay it's as a customer or etc.

Idea time: Since everyone we seem to have a shortage of females.. Which is a bit weird I'll add in the manager of the host club. She may stay a girl since the main job of the manager in the anime seemed to be fixing people's character traits.

ONE MORE THING! The new character for the manager is already posted and ready to be reserved. I don't know though what time i'll be back today so, if I come back to LOTS of reservations I'll pick only the first two to see which charrie is best. Just to make it fair.

Akantha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedRaine on Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:21 pm

Theeen I shall bail out. Not interested in participating in a roleplay without having a certain degree of character creation freedom. Thank you for your time.

RedRaine
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:38 pm

~News~

Now that all original characters and taken and charries are provided, I shall give out the official warning that the roleplay will start Sunday. The time is not going to be scheduled due to the fact that some people not be on the same time schedule as myself. I want to thank you all for indulging my OHSHC Roleplay and I hope to have a happy long roleplaying time! Now then on to more news! While you wait for the arrival/start of the roleplay why not look at all the characters and make sure your all spiffied up for the big day. Also by the way they look FANTASTIC! Best charries I've seen in a long time. Plus when you look at the all lined up they look so good~ (Sorry, got carried away there =3)

So please expect my introduction post soon! Once again, thanks!

Akantha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:57 pm

The first post is up! Go ahead and post yourselves!

Akantha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:47 pm

anyone home

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:10 pm

Were missing people....kinda waiting for them to post...Specially Lycos...We need him >.<

Akantha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C3ll0 on Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:18 pm

:]
I'm going to post a little later tonight. Sorry about the wait

C3ll0
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:25 pm

Oh, it's no problem. I understand people have things to do...I'm just wondering where the other charrie for haruhi went off to.

Akantha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamia_Era on Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:27 am

O: I wonder, too...
ʜoɴɛɤ ɛɤɛs ∫ tɛɴdɛʀ ʜɛɑʀt

Lamia_Era
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:39 am

will someone do something, i'm bored...........

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:02 am

do i smell an inpomptu show

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!