Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Soul Eater: Death's List

[IC]The Founding Party!!!

a part of “Soul Eater: Death's List”, a fictional universe by Calyx_Mason.

Its happening again, and this time its going to be insane

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Soul Eater: Death's List”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[IC]The Founding Party!!!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calyx_Mason on Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:30 pm

It's the night of April 1st, the Year-to-date anniversary of the founding of D.W.M.A., Lord Death holds a party every year on this day to Celebrate! Come Join us!
Post like you would normally!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Calyx_Mason
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [IC]The Founding Party!!!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calyx_Mason on Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:23 pm

"Thank you, thank you!! I greatly appreciate your efforts!! Well this said, my speech is done!" Lord Death said as he walked out on to the stage. "Father, allow me! I, thank you for coming even if your timetables are really tight to this party of the D.W.M.A. Foundation. Please allow me, Lord Death's son, Death The Kid, to give you a welcome speech too. Now that the D.W.M.A. is capable of maintaining the peace in the world, Everybody" D.T.K. said politely. "It is me,Ore-sama!! Generally known as Black*Star!!" Black*Star interrupted. "Black*Star, if you interrupt next year I will kill you!! Now as I was saying," D.T.K. began to say. "Put that in your head!! I can attach "Sama" to "Ore[I]", I'm the only one able to "Sama" like thar!Hya hahahaha!!" Black Star Interrupted once again. "Flying Kick!" D.T.K. shouted as he sent Black*Star flying. "Okay, okay. The feast is ready. We also have a D.J., Death Scythe Soul Eater Evans, you can then dance at your ease." Lord Death shouted over the vicious battle ensuing far above the dance floor.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Calyx_Mason
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:03 am

(Wait wait wait We should start a couple days before the actual party. So, that the students can find dates and ask others out and decide what costumes they want to wear. Thats part of the fun ^^)

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lirrin on Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:39 pm

*A few days before*
Experience has shown, and a true philosophy will always show, that a vast, perhaps the larger portion of the truth arises from the seemingly irrelevant.

~Edgar Allan Poe

Lirrin
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:40 am

Alessandro Winters, the undead redead BladeLance

"I'm going to do it. I'm going to ask Alisa out to the Halloween Founding Ball!" Alessandro confessed to the mirror in front of him. He started doing some stretches getting himself pumped. "Alright! Here we go!" He dropped down to do push ups. "1...I'm gonna do it. 2...I'm gonna do it. 3...I'm gonna do it. 4....I'm gonna do it-...5..."

"What are you doing?" Alisa asked from the doorway of Alessandro's bedroom. Alessandro sprung upwards and fell clumsily back on the ground.

"I...errr..umm..push ups!"

"Okay." Alisa replied shrugging her shoulders. "Well, I was just letting you know I was leaving to go meet up with Amanda and Eden to look for costumes. See you later." She turned to leave.

"Hey, Alisa! I wanted to ask you something."

Alisa whipped back around. "What is it? I'm in a hurry."

Al gulped. "Yeah...would you....uh....would you.."

Alisa folded her arms. "Could spit it out, already? I don't want to be late."

"What would do you think would make a better costume!? Zombie or vampire?!" he b;urted.

"Zombie, I guess."

"Thanks!"

"Can I go now?"

"Sure." The next thing Al heard was the front door closing as Alisa left their apartment. He sighed getting up and stripping off his clothes disappointed in himself. "You disgrace the Winters family name you coward!" he pointed sharply at his reflection in the mirror. "And you call yourself a proud lance!"

"----Why are you naked and yelling at the mirror...?" Came Alisa's voice from his bedroom door again.

Al snapped around startled. "I was just...getting ready for a shower!" He remembered that he was naked and covered his crotch with his hands. Then recomposed himself. "What are you doing back here anyway!? I thought you left."

Alisa frowned. "I did. I came back to ask you what you wanted for dinner."

"Chinese is good."

"Give me some money."

It was Al's turn to frown. He got a few dollars from his drawer and walked over to hand it Alisa. Alisa's frown deepened when she realized he was now holding the money in the same hand he used to cover his crotch with.

"Uhh nevermind....I got this. Bye." She left. Distraught Al headed to his shower.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slagburn on Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:06 am

Desmond smiled as he walked into the kitchen to see his brother hiding his face behind a book, flicking his toothpick feverishly as he read. Desmond sauntered up to his brother with his shiteating grin blazen across his face, "So Oz....you know that dance is coming up right?" Osmond merely cut his eyes over to his brother, gritting his teeth down on the toothpick with agitation, "Shut it Des I know what you're gonna say." Desmond merely grinned a little wider as he lowered the book with a finger, looking into his brother's eyes with a certain smugness, "Well then if you know what I'm going to say then why haven't you asked her yet? If you don't someone else may pop in and steal her away, then you'll be stuck goin all by your lonesome with me and whoever I end up going with.

Osmond laced his fingers and stared at the wall, trying to regain his composure, "If I'm going with you and your date then I'm not necessarily going on my own am I, Oh Wize One!" Desmond took a seat on the table with his arms folded and looked into his brother's eyes, "Oz, we haven't had anything social like this in quite some time, definitely not since New Orleans and even that was us crashing some frat boy's hotel party. We need this sort of thing, meaning I need you to find a date so we can enjoy what the DWMA has to offer us. Besides, it could be a good way to get loosened up before we start really working on what Lord Hadrian has us assigned and it's damn well better than anything Death has for us to do. So go ask her or I'm going to force you to ask her!"

Osmond looked over to his brother, giving a mocking imitation of his brother's smile, "Big words from the man who hasn't asked his prospective date either!" Desmond jumped back a little in his seat, a deep blush coming over his cheeks and a drop of sweat working down his brow, "Hey! This isn't about me, I'm good on things. This is about You asking Amanda. So don't change the subject!" Osmond merely grinned wider, continuing his joke on his brother, "I was merely making an observation dear brother. If you cannot take return fire, then don't start the battle in the first place." The two looked into each other's eyes with playful determination, Desmond broke the gaze with a roll of the eyes, "Tell ya what, today, we both ask our prospective dates out. Person who doesn't has to flip the bill for Eden's next shopping spree." Osmond merely shivered, "Those are high stakes brother, but you've got yourself a deal!" With that the two shook hands and began moving to the stove to begin cooking breakfast.
Sometimes the greatest intelect can be found in the most childish of things.

The most powerful person in a power structure is the one you don't know is pulling the strings.

Slagburn
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:07 pm

Amanda had left the apartment early so Ryuho wouldn't follow when she went to meet up with Eden and Alisa he was at times perverted and she definitely didn't want to give him a chance to follow them on a quest for the best costumes they could find. Which probably would require a lot of changing and she had come to the conclusion that wold be to much temptation for her... relatively awkward partner. As she was walking down the street not fully paying attention she ran face first into someone else. They having been the one falling forward landed on top. "Oh I'm so sorry." She said in a hurry helping up the raven haired assistant for Stein.

"Oh don't worry about it..." She said brushing herself off as she stood up. "No harm done and its not like I was paying any more attention to where I was going then you." She rubbed her head and took out a small comb to straighten her hair. She had decided to go to the party herself... she didn't want Death noticing the false soul that inhabited her golem... and she always wanted to go to a party. The Witches never had one after that one fifty or so years ago... the first Annual Witches' Ball... it was then that they realized bad judgment, alcohol and the natural drive of destruction did not mix in any way. "So where are you off to in such a hurry Any ways?"

"Oh me and a few of the girls are going costume shopping for the ball."

She nodded quietly. "Then hurry on I would not want you to be late because of something as silly as this."
And… Here… We… Go..!

If I kill you in a forest and there isn't a law against it... is it murder?

I got 99 Souls but a Witch ain't one.

Need more players for my newest role-play World War Five If interested please join.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ForeverEden on Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:35 pm

Eden stepped into the kitchen, and smirked as the twins gaped at her. "Its a body suit you perverts, I'm not naked, well...not all the way. I don't want to show off my scars quite yet, so I have this if I'm going to go out in public and don't feel like taking precautions. I need one of you to touch up where my neck is." Holding out movie makeup and a make up square "Please? I don't want them to see me damaged ok?" Osmond punched Desmond in the arm as he strode forward, "Oh thanks Ozzy!" Spinning around and lifting up her hair she exposed the troubling spot where the suit didn't quite stick down right. When he was done Eden gave him a big smile "Thanks, I'll be back in a minute so one of you can tie me up ok?"

Skipping down the hall she was happy, she looked undamaged, all her scars hidden by the magic of makeup. Now she didn't have to worry about picking something that covered her whole body, she could wear whatever she wanted. Snatching her pink poka-dotted black halter dress she slipped it on and zipped the lower half leaving her whole (now unscarred) back bare, leaving the ties for one of the twins to tie she slips on her four inch spike stelleto gladiator heels and laces them up her legs and ties them right below the knee. Standing she admires herself in the mirror and swings her hips side to side and watches the silk dress swish right at the middle of her thighs. Putting her hair up in a french twist, checking her makeup and holding the straps up so one of them could tie it, she returns to the kitchen for final inspection.

"Ozzy will you tie me up? How do I look? I'm running late to meet the girls. What should I be anyway? I've never had a Halloween before. Des will you grab my purse from the hook behind my door? I forgot it. Not the prada, the pink Louie ok?" Smiling winnningly at her boys she waits for their something to happen.
'

ForeverEden
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slagburn on Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:37 pm

Osmond walked over to Eden, handing her a small breakfast wrap and calmly zipped up her dress. Desmond however simply gawked at the sight of Eden standing there in what would appear to be nothing. Osmond merely smiled at his brother's catatonic state, "I'll get it, be right back," With that Osmond strolled into Eden's room and grabbed the appropriate purse. Meanwhile Desmond would shake himself out of the stare long enough to get up and make his way over to the window in order to get rid of his blush, "So Eden, what do you think would be a good costume for me? I didn't know if you had any ideas or not. I think you'd do good as Little Bo Peep but then again that's just my sick humor."

As Osmond walked back into the room in time to hear the joke, he would smake his head in embarassment, "Des, don't quit your day job, costume ideas are not exactly your strong point. Oh hey, Eden..." As he handed the purse over to Eden, Osmond would look down slightly nervous, "Could you possibly....ask Amanda what she thinks about me? I've uh, got something to ask her sometime and I'd kinda like to know whether or not I should ask her." Desmond turned around with a confused look, he had never seen or heard his brother have anything but a calm demeanor when discussing other people, something had to be up if he was getting like this.

The twins looked to one another and shook their heads, they could easily walk into the lair of a wargod without breaking a sweat, work on covert ops that could easily be the end of the DWMA, but the mere thought of a traditional high school dance had them both jelly-legged. The two were glad that Lord Hadrian was not there in person to see his valued enforcers in such a state, they would be laughed out of his services in a heartbeat. "So, Desmond, I think we should be going as well, we need to pick out our costumes and I think I have a few ideas for us that may work out, I just want your input." Desmond nodded and smiled, "Sounds good to me bro."

Slagburn
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ForeverEden on Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:51 pm

"Do you think I'd look cute in a little foofy dress with a tiny apron? Maybe...really short skirt with crinolines...thigh high white stockings ending a good three inches below the hem of the skirt...and a low cut top? OOO I could get my hair curled and have big curly pigtails!!! Of course if I go as Bo Peep I'd need a sheep.......maybe I could convince one of the girls to wear a white leotard and have little sheep ears.... How awesome would that be?" Taking a big bite out of her wrap and taking around her food "Course dude, I'll talk to" gulp "Manda. Of course you two fine cats could have your pick of kittens if you wanted....A KITTEN! I'll have to see if the costume store has a leather one peice...I have the most adorable corset that'll go with it too..." Mumbling to herself about different ideas, her ramblings only stopped when she took another bite of wrap, she headed out the door to meet the girls at the costume shop.

ForeverEden
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:02 pm

Strolling through to the shopping district Alisa spotted Amanda in the crowds. "Hey Amanda! Over here!" Alisa made her way through the crowds of people coming to Amanda's side. Speaking loudly so that she could hear her over the voices of the other shoppers. "I didn't think it would be this crowded....have you seen Eden yet?" Alisa looked around a bit more. "Oh there she is. EDEN!! Over here!"

"If you're too much of puss to ask Amanda out then you should at least let use our body to ask Eden out." Tsukasa urged. "Bro, she has the most perfect-"
"Shut up, Tsukasa." Ryuho told the voice in his head sitting at the table in the kitchen while typing away on his laptop.
"You're pathetic. You know that, Ryuho?" Tuskasa continued. "If you really don' want to go to the party, then go to sleep and let me take over. Parties plus Halloween is like my cloudnine."
"Absolutely not."
"Ugh, How did I end up with such a lame brother?
"You're lame."
"Says the nerd who wants to sit at home alone reading a book rather than go to a party with hot chicks in cosplay. Naughty cat outfits, sultry vampiresses, busty bo peeps! Yeah, you're a loser no doubt about it." Tsukasa laughed. Ryuho shut his laptop, slipped on his crimson hoodie, grabbed his skateboard and was out the door. "Did I make you mad? I hope I didn't offend you. Ha! Psyche! Where are we going, anyway?"
"Skate Park."

Alessandro left he apartment stretching. He was going meet up with Calyx and the Edenburg twin at their apartment. It didn't take him long to get there since they didn't live too far away. Just a walk a few blocks away. he needed to some guy energy. Not that Alisa was feminine to begin with. In his opinion she had a pretty dominant amount of masculine energy under her cute face. He finally got there and started banging on the door boisterously. "Yo! Open up! Let's go do guy stuff!"

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:53 pm

Amanda pushed her way through the heavily growing crowd and found her way over to Alisa. "So any idea of what your going as? I'm thinking a devil... because I'm a Trident and its close enough to a pitch fork... but their so many possibilities to consider... " She looked over to where Alisa had called over to Eden. "Its about time! Having trouble with the twins?"

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ForeverEden on Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:30 pm

Eden's face broke out into a big grin, and she ran over (or at least as well as she could run) to the girls and threw her arms around Amanda and Alisa, giving them half hugs. "The boys were being lame, told me to go as Bo Peep. I don't know if I'd look good in a foofy dress. And didn't even say anything about my new dress. Boys are stupid, especially since not a single boy's asked me to the ball! What about y'all? Any dates? OH Speaking of dates Amanda, Ozzy wants me to ask you what you think about him." Adjusting her straps to better hold herself in she frowned "Can one of you retie my halter straps? Oz can't tie for crap. OH YEAH! All shoppings on me today girls, its been for flippin ever since we've all gone out and I want this ball to rock!"

ForeverEden
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lirrin on Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:18 am

~Algernon Whittaker and Hero Garner

With the Founding Party so close, Hero's hyperactivity increased dramatically as he was very excited to be doing something social that did not include classrooms or beating Kishin to death. Algernon thought maybe the visit to the D.W.M.A.'s library had been a bad idea. Alge was studying up on a couple of lessons he found confusing, Hero was going back and forth from reading comics, running up and down stairs, and asking Algernon if he was ready to go yet.

After the eighth time of being asked Alge finally closed the book. "All right, we've done what I needed to do, what do you want to do?"
"Yeah, what I wanna do! Let's go to the costume shops and get costumes for the party!" Hero shouted while throwing a fist in the air. One of the librarians tried to shush him for the twelfth time. That was a record, the fewest shush's before was fifteen. In any case, Alge also needed to buy his costume. He already knew what he wanted to dress as but Hero was a totally different matter.

"I could be a clown, or a bunny, or a dog, or an alligator, or an owl, or a murderer!" Hero said excitedly as they made their way to the costume shop. "Hey, we're supposed to ask girls out or something, right? Do you think Eden will go to the party with me?"
Alge stumbled a little in surprise. "I didn't know you had any interest in anyone."
Hero blushed. "Yeah, well, people make such big deals about it, and nobody talks about this sort of thing around me anyway so I didn't feel the need to mention it."
Alge nodded. "You can ask, the worst thing that happens is she says no and you can go by yourself, maybe meet someone there."
It was Hero's turn to nod. "So who are you gonna ask?"
Alge didn't respond, he never really got to meet the one he had a crush on, it was interest at first glance.
Last edited by Lirrin on Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lirrin
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calyx_Mason on Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:01 am

Adam and Steve Edenburg, The Twin swords of Dragonic Fire and Ice
"Wh the hell is banging on the door!" Steve said as he stomped across the living room in his pajamas. "Sorry, it's Al, I'm here to see if you, Adam, and Calyx would want to have some guy time?" Al said. "Well Calyx and Adam are out costume shopping, and I'm not planning on going out just yet. I'm guessing you bombed at trying toask Alisa out again." Steve asked.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Adam, look at this, it's a pair of black and white boots, do you think that would work with the grey tee and the black skinnies." Calyx asked walking through a department store. "They're perfect! Hey, Cal, isn't that Alisa, Amanda, and Eden chatting outside?" Adam said pointing outside to 3 girls talking as one turns around so the other could tie her top. "Yeah, I'll be right back!" Cal said as he ran out the store, "Alisa, hey, can I ask you something?"

Calyx_Mason
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:21 am

"Well, everyone knows that Alisa is either going to the dance with Calyx Mason or Alessandro Winters." came up a voice from behind the girls. It was a short girl from The NOT class, Death Parfait.

"Who said that?" Alisa inquired skeptical.

"No one has to say it everyone knows. All the boys top choices are us four. All the mature guys are after Amanda because of the reserved, feminine way she carries herself. She looks like she comes from royalty with her shining uniquely shaded hair. All the hot guys are after Eden." Parfait dramatically threw her hands up. "She's so fun to be around and easy to talk to. Plus she has the perfect bazoongas! So round and shapely!" She turned to Alisa with less enthusiasm. "All the weird goofy guys like you." She shrugged her shoulders.

"You think Calyx is going to ask me?...but I thought him and Adam were...like...Anyway I'm not going with anyone."

"Wahahwha!?? Why not?""

"Because no one has asked me yet."

"Well there's Calyx coming at us right now."

Alisa panicked and pushed everyone into a nearby store.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ForeverEden on Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:25 am

Eden was trying her damnedest not to fall over or onto something as Alisa rudely shoved everyone into cafe. Throwing out her arms she kept everyone from falling over one of the tables, but it still caused a racket when the sugar rack fell over. "Woah woah woah! The hell?! Alisa, don't you like Calyx? Sure he's goofy....." Realization dawning on her "....but you're hiding until the one you WANT to ask you asks you. Though I'd go with the first guy to ask me, doesn't mean you have to." Winking at her "Smart girl. Since we're here I'm getting a latte. The twins didn't make me one this morning, and might as well make this....incident look like it was planned."

Striding over to the counter Eden flashes her best 'yes I'm adorable and if your nice I might date you smile' to the cute boy behind the counter "I'd like a large caramel apple spice breve latte, extra sweet with..... some whipped cream on top?" Giggling internally as the boy scampered off to make her drink, adding extra whipped cream. Suppressing a smile as he charged her for a small black coffee she pulls her money clip out of its hiding place in her bra, pays the boy and walks over happily licking her whipped cream. "Anyone else want something? The baristas here are amazing. And Alisa? I picked up that vibe from Adam too. He's got a crush on Ozzy, I just know it!"

ForeverEden
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:27 pm

"Well technique I'm only nobility... but being considered royalty is still a step up in the right direction!" She paused. "Wait... if us four are the most popular and I get the mature guys... Eden gets the guys who like to party... and Alissa gets the immature ones... what does that leave you?" She said looking down at Death Parfait before being pushed into a Cafe. Which she promptly tripped over a chair and landing on the floor. "Ow... Alissa mind warning us before you shove us into stores backwards?" She rubbed her head as she stood back up. "Also I think I'm the most sought after because I'm the only weapon! While your both miesters... and I'm sorry uh... what is your name? I've never seen you before."

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ForeverEden on Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:36 pm

"She's a NOT student obviously. Since we've never seen her before. Amanda, you get the mature ones because you're smoking hot. I get the ones that like to party because I'm more free spirited and have less inhibitions than either of you. and Alissa gets the goofy ones because her inner goof is more prominent than either of ours. I'd rather be a useful weapon, rather a meister honestly. Sip anyone? This is absolutely delicious." Smiling over at the barista, and winking. "Also NOT girl, I don't like the implication that guys only like me for my body, its rude." Flipping her hair to one side and gazing at her over her glasses "Not that I don't like knowing that I do not go unnoticed, but still...rude" Sips her latte and gazes around the cafe, and drags all the girls into the back corner of the cafe where all the over stuffed chairs and sofas are.

ForeverEden
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slagburn on Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:11 pm

While sitting in the kitchen with his brother, Osmond flicked his toothpick side to side, stopping suddenly with a widing eye, "You know, if we don't ask either one, and they go with someone else, we both will have to pay, and we'll be dateless." Desmond nearly dropped the glass of water he was sipping, "I'll grab my coat...." Within minutes the two would be dressed, Osmond wearing his threepiece suit without the jacket while Desmond sported a pair of jeans and a plaid flannel shirt buttoned up and tucked in, sprinting up the stairs to the top floor. Upon arrival Osmond would begin scanning the city, "Ok mall....mall...Due West ok?" Desmond nodded as he shifted into his shield form.

Taking the chain in his hand, Osmond began slinging the shield over his head, hurling him at just the right moment for the throw to take flight. As the chain extended, Osmond shifted into his shield form to join up with his brother, forming what could easily be mistaken for a UFO as it flew along towards the mall. As they neared the mall entrance the two landed slowly, alternating who controlled the wind to steer. Crashing and rolling slightly, the twins shifted back and began jogging through the mall, passing by Calyx without notice untill Desmond shifted to Sould Perception, picking up Eden's soul wavelength within seconds in the coffeehouse. Nearing the entrance, the two slowed down to a stroll as they walked in, "Hey girls, sorry to interrupt the girl's day out but there was something we needed to take care of." With that Desmond walked over to Eden while Osmond calmly walked over to Amanda somewhat shyly. Osmond's toothpick flicked slightly as he began to muster up the courage, "Amanda, might you want to go to the Founding Party with me?" This could have come out somewhat comically given that Desmond mustered up the same sentence towards Eden, coming out in unison.

The twins could almost feel each other's hearts pound heavily with nerves as they kept their composure, willing to accept whatever answer they were given.

Slagburn
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!