Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Four Brides

The Four Brides

a part of “The Four Brides”, a fictional universe by angelwolf123.

When four vampire princes are pressured into taking brides, the brides turn out to be human! What will happen...?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Four Brides”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Four Brides

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:46 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Four Brides"

Welcome! Have fun! Can't wait to see the chars. XD
girls dont get hiccups... they get she-cups.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Four Brides

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nykizta on Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:06 am

Sorry. Had a posting, but found out I'm too busy. I'm so sorry. :(

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nykizta
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VisualKurami on Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:55 am

May I reserve the last Human, Which I think are the brides??? unsure but if Im wrong I want to be one of the soon to be brides XD

I'll post my Character Sheet Today after school :)
Hope its okay :3

VisualKurami
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smiley on Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:57 pm

Any general idea when this roleplay's gonna start?
Famous Last Words.

"I can do it..." "It's not poisonous..." "Let a PRO show you how it's done..." "No, no, let me get it..." "What could possibly go wrong?" "Well, at least it can't get any worse." "Of COURSE I can handle it!" "Just a little more..." "Just one more..." "How bad could it be?" "Yeah, yeah, I got it, I got it..."

Smiley
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:05 pm

When the last vampire comes, and when that happens i'll pick out the last human bride. After that, the vamp-guys will claim their fav. girl in OCC. Then we start. (Ima gonna advertise a bit...)

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:54 pm

Josh! 4 people send charecter applications for the last spot. (none of them added fishcake) I've narrowed it down to two, but both of them are werewolves! What sould I do! I'm willing to make it 5 brides/vamps but what about you guys?

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dex on Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:45 am

I can only see 3 of four applications from the top rp tab. As far as I can tell they just skimmed the intro. The ones who put werewolves as brides might not have read it period. Let's just focus on getting the fourth vamp before we worry about five.
You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

Dex
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaTwilight on Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:20 am

I'll have to agree with Dex. The ones I can see on the tab looks like they didn't read the rules, and werewolf brides would be unfair to the brides who did read and abide by them. Afterall, the Introduction itself says human brides. Is it possible to start with the ones that are currently accepted and have the fourth couple come in as a suprise whenever they successfully apply for both vampire and human?

LunaTwilight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Apple's Remains on Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:42 am

Uh... was my character accepted? I don't see her on the list in the tab?

THIS IS APPLEPOISONEER, MY ACCOUNT STOPPED WORKING, SO I MADE A NEW ONE

Apple's Remains
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:14 pm

I'll do that! So, shall i decide what brides you guys get, or do you want to claim them?

By the way... You guys already know what your bride is like, courtesy of your spies. Basicly, you know everything thats on the character sheet EXCEPT for their fighting style, talents, and random skills.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:50 pm

That's cool. Zet is already with Sammie so it's up to the other guys on how they wanna do it.

Magix
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dex on Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:09 pm

Since its been awhile, I'll create a fourth prince if its alright.

Dex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:26 pm

Sure:)

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dex on Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:37 pm

Also, Jellal, seeing as how he really isn't interested in winning (Or maybe he just might be), would likely choose someone who he believes wouldn't say yes to marriage. So Alex would be a good pick for him if Cortez is alright with it. The character I'm making now would want someone he thinks he can win over easy. So he would likely choose Evangerline.

Dex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortezHorse on Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:08 pm

I'm just fine with it ^_^

CortezHorse
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:15 am

I matched everybody up in the intro, the opening scenes-

Vamps: All in a sitting room, discussing stuff

Brides: In cages the size of a walk-in closet, each lined up next to each other. Your just starting to come to consiousness and are hearing bits and pieces of the princes conversation.

I'll post first, then the roleplay will start.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smiley on Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:02 pm

This roleplay's ALREADY fun! :D
Can't wait to see how the story unfolds!!

Smiley
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smiley on Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:20 pm

FINALLY one of the brides post!

A round of applause for CortezHorse for being the first one up!

Smiley
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xoxMissClairexox on Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:52 am

Is this still going?
Has been four days since I posted...
Maybe you're going to be the one who saves me...

xoxMissClairexox
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:16 pm

Well, ya! i was hoping one of the guys would post but... Oh well. I'll give them something to post about!

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!