Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The "IF" Game

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

Re: The "IF" Game

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImmortalEcstasy on Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:30 am

Smash the mirror? But if I didn't have to escape I'd remain and travel to different mirrors just for giggles.

If you had a chemistry exam tomorrow, would you still be on roleplay gateway instead of revising?
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ImmortalEcstasy
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:12 am

Oh chemistry exam never, now physics... i think we both know the answer to that.

If Marik offerd you a position on his evil council, would you take it.
Hetalia:Rise of the Micronations-->Image<--click on Sealand to join.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

onirukon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aliblueyes on Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:10 pm

I would laugh my head off, and put it back.

What would you do if....you were given the power to not lie?
"Life is too short to be anything but happy. So kiss slowly, love deeply and forgive quickly. Take chances, give everything, have no regrets and forget the bad in the past. Just remember what all it taught you."

aliblueyes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SayCarly on Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:02 pm

I would go crazy, because everyone lies once in a while. Or a lot. And Im one of those people who lies a lot.

If you turned into a superhero but were to afraid to fight the evil?

SayCarly
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VerifyinTr1gIDs on Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:24 pm

Simply put, I would use my powers for my own pleasure.

If you had a lifetime supply of cereal, what would you do with it?
You got dun OWNED/PWND/PWNED/PONED/BONED/ETC...!!!

VerifyinTr1gIDs
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyxelestia on Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:01 pm

Share with the poor little African kids, then with my friend Lexi, who's a crazy person, then randomly hide in alleys and throw it at people who walked by and scream, "EAT! DYING OF STARVATION IS BAD FOR YOUR HEALTH!"

If one your relatives started reading Homer's The Iliad while stoned, what would you do?
so go, now, find yourself
you're selfish, condescending

you and me are now

forever

forever

so go play god
in someone else's life

'cause you and me are now

forever

forever dead

Nyxelestia
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hells13 on Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:57 pm

I'd get stoned and read it with them.

If you were on a tsrnaded island with a pointy stick, a girl, 2 guys and a radio, what would you do?

Hells13
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelVamp on Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:34 pm

turn on the radio and start poking people with the stick XD

If you had 300 monkeys jump you what would you do?
I'll walk the path less taken

AngelVamp
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SerenityMist on Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:24 am

I dont think that many monkeys can fit on me.. but I would probs fall over XD and then I would feed them all bananas :D

If you had a choice between living forever, or dying young. which would you choose?
SerenityMist ~Imagine the things you could do, if you just let your imagination run wild~

SerenityMist
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alasund on Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:27 am

Living forever or dying young, hard choice, probably living forever.

If you were stuck in an alternate dimension where people you know in your own dimension don't know you here, what would you do?
Verdant plains and cold dark night. I have nothing more but silence.

Alasund
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alkar on Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:50 am

Sleep with my enemy.

If you had to eat your mother or father who would you eat?

Alkar
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:31 pm

My father. Too easy.

If you could only choose one low level power that wasn't really amazing- like being able to project a spot onto a wall. What would it be?
"...you know we've fuckin' broken down as a society when people just explode in forests." ~Gasmask in The Unexplainable.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Celedia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PolarOpposites on Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:57 am

I would glow in the dark. :D

If you had a choice to either bungee jump, or sky dive, which one would you do?
"If I'm not the crack of the cork, and the shot in the arm across the room like a four alarm, some kind of danger I look that way, you try to be cool with little to say, I can't be the calm, your bottle of wine, I have to be a quarter, not a nickel and dimes, I want to be the prayer, answered when you meet me, the pain, the bat and the blood when you beat me." Custom - Beat Me

PolarOpposites
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moon/Mihael on Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:36 am

Sky diving, hands down.

If you had Spider-Man's AND the Human Torch's powers, what would you do?

Moon/Mihael
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dig17 on Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:28 pm

I would move to the mountains and forsake my powers so that I would never burn down New York City ever again.

If Guy Pearce offered to pay you to have sex with him in a truck stop bathroom, what would you do?

dig17
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavenderr on Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:25 pm

Erm... say no?

If Michael Jackson stood in front of you now, what would you do?

Lavenderr
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moon/Mihael on Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:04 pm

Hug him, then ask for his autograph.

If you were the Hulk, and the government was after you, what would you do?

Moon/Mihael
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LR Lloyd on Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:17 pm

Find someone else to be the Hulk.

If you could pass through dimensions and end up in a video game, which one would it be?
Avatar icon from Wolfspoor's Icons & Avatars; image name is "Helios". Picture is used under a Creative Commons No-Commercial Attribution Share-alike License.

LR Lloyd
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Panda_lover2195 on Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:38 pm

Ooo...hard choice. Hmmm.... I would pick Techkkin or however u spell it, so that I could get all my anger out..lol

If u could do one thing for the people in Japan what would it be?

Panda_lover2195
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zephyr on Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:34 pm

Predict the exact date and time of the coming earthquake. [There's supposedly another humongous one coming soon.]

If you could choose your death, what would it be?
Hello, friends...

Zephyr
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!