Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Gods Who Walk Among Us

a part of “The Gods Who Walk Among Us”, a fictional universe by Asilian.

In a desolated world that barely allows for humankind to survive, it is the new Gods that rule Olympus

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Gods Who Walk Among Us”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asilian on Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:17 am

Hello! Thank you for looking at my roleplay. Please use this OOC thread to reserve your character slot. When you do, please let me know what your character will be, so that I can keep tabs on what we have.

The different roles you can be are as follows:

Genetic experiments can be either Knights, like Kali & Amun, or Rogues like Freyr
You can also play a human
You can be one of the Demii. The Demii are failed experiments that Morrigan has abandoned. Some of them follow Freyr, while others scavange on their own.
Or, you can play as one of Morrigan's lackeys. They are usually not genetically modified, or if they are, their mutation isn't suited for battle.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Asilian
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: The Gods Who Walk Among Us

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Taunbon on Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:21 am

So, I am going to make a genetically modified character, a female version of Hephaestus almost. Crippled due to the modification and complications in her 'birth', but she is incredibly intelligent and good with the crafts/science.

So, this is my reserve post, and I wanted to ask about the tech level. Since it is past the time where people have forgotten why the world ended, do they use futuristic weaponry, modern weaponry or are they back to swords and bows with gunpowder weaponry being more akin to artifacts then weapons?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Taunbon
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asilian on Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:25 pm

Hi :) the weaponry is like modern-day. People lost any new technology & Morrigan keeps a tight hold on anything that might threaten her. Is your character going to be a Knight, a Rogue, or a Demii?

Asilian
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:12 pm

I find this role play interesting and I wouldn't mind making a Knight under Morrigan. I reserve Zeus.

Actually I changed it, I'm making a rogue, I reserve Susanoo.
ImageI am an American Soldier.

The Maker of Epic Role Plays
The Chef Ramsay of RP

Role Play Consultant -If you need help with anything role play-related or concerning your writing ability, drop me a line.

Sonata
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asilian on Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:45 pm

Of course! Is your rogue under Freyr or on their own?

Asilian
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:02 pm

I was thinking that he was open to be recruited. He's pretty stubborn, but I'm sure they could easily become bros lol.

Sonata
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:05 pm

Hey there! If you don't mind, I'll reserve a role as a Demii under Freyr (I had to check twice whether I wrote his name correctly haha). I am still unsure which god of mythology to use (if a Demii has to have one?) but I'll get back to you about it after I find a proper face claim! Thank you~

Quelle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asilian on Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:06 pm

Oh boy, that should be fun. Freyr is actually really only fighting for the sake of his sister, which could easily cause tension if that comes to light.

Asilian
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:44 pm

I submitted a draft of my character. I'm still working on him, but I wanted you to see where I'm going with him.

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Taunbon on Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:50 pm

She will be a Knight. I will start working on her now and have her up tonight.

Taunbon
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asilian on Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:37 am

Minerva & Sussano are awesome. Now I just need to get my butt in gear and finish my characters. We're also waiting on a character (Loki) by Almostinsane. Can't wait to start this guys!

Asilian
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:03 pm

Don't worry, I'm working on him. I will try to have him up by Tuesday.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:02 pm

Welp, I finished Susanoo's profile. Yeah, I think he's going to be giving Freyr some drama when he finds out he's the sister of Knightmare if he doesn't notice it immediately since they're twins. But I can see them becoming good friends once the drama has subsided. :P

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asilian on Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:26 am

Oh boy, that'll be fun ^_^

Asilian
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:00 pm

I decided on Graeae from the Greek Mythology. I'll also will have it up on tuesday hopefully ^-^

Quelle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImagineJustice on Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:01 am

Hi! So, I would like to reserve a genetically enhanced rogue? She would be based on Athena from Greek mythology and so would be extremely intelligent with a talent of problem solving and thinks only in battle logic.
Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.

ImagineJustice
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asilian on Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:45 am

Sure! Sounds interesting. Will your rogue follow Freyr or is she on her own?

Asilian
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImagineJustice on Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:30 pm

She'll follow him somewhat, but be more of a partner than a follower.

ImagineJustice
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:00 am

What are the limits to our powers?

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:41 am

Do you have a start date in mind for this game? Because I've seen games die before they have even started.

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!