Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Hunger Games: Last Man Standing

a part of “The Hunger Games: Last Man Standing”, a fictional universe by Magical_pineapples.

Could you survive on your own, in the wild, with everyone out to make sure you don't live to see the morning? [MORE INSIDE] [MANY ROLES OPEN]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Hunger Games: Last Man Standing”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magical_pineapples on Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:25 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Hunger Games: Last Man Standing"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"I dance because, there's no greater
feeling in the world than moving to a piece of music and
letting the rest of the world disappear."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Magical_pineapples
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Hunger Games: Last Man Standing

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mei on Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:18 am

May I reserve Female #3?

Every man for himself.
"It doesn't matter how many relationships we seem to have. We're all alone."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mei
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aleksiempainen on Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:54 am

Any chance of using my own face claim?

aleksiempainen
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:22 am

Hey!!!

Can I reserve Kat Dennings and Daniel Sharman? If possible, though, I would like to change Kat Denning's face claim to Holland Roden. As adorable as Kat is, I picture someone who could seem more 'pampered' and well, I haven't used Holland in awhile. :D

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magical_pineapples on Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:16 pm

Welcome aboard everyone!!

@Mei- Why, of course.

@aleksiempainen- Absolutely! Just inform me with what role(s) you would like to change the face claim of.

@Girl2Fine2- Hey! Long time, no see. I've always got a role reserved for you. :)

NOTE

Remember to be committed. Either you do or you don't there is no in-between. I do not want this role-play to fail. All it takes is one screw up and it's already going down hill. So, you reserve a character, turn in a w.i.p, complete the character, and post. That's all I'm asking of you.
I will not tolerate with laziness nor procrastination.

Magical_pineapples
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaiZebra on Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:22 pm

I'd love to reserve female # 8! It's going to be an awesome roleplay I think what with every man or woman for himself hahaha ;)

I'll definitely get started on the character in a minute.

SaiZebra
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magical_pineapples on Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:45 pm

@SaiZebra{Yes, you're reserved my friend}- *squeals* Ikr! The fact that there is romance that would be involved, plus death makes it indescribably dark and jaw dropping. I just have so many ideas pouncing around in my head that I can not wait to start this. I already have so many roles that're getting made, it's crazy! There will even be a character relation page later on in the future which makes it even better. However, I promise everyone that as long as they're committed this will absolutely be the best role-play ever.

NOTE

Remember to be committed. Either you do or you don't there is no in-between. I do not want this role-play to fail. All it takes is one screw up and it's already going down hill. So, you reserve a character, turn in a w.i.p, complete the character, and post. That's all I'm asking of you.

Magical_pineapples
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:33 am

So...officially finished with Avery. I didn't follow the tradition of her first name being tied to Ancient Rome, but one of her middle names is affiliated with a character from Othello and well, Shakespeare wrote a lot of stories about the Ancient Romans, so there's that.

I changed her last theme song with accompanying lyrics. But I'll work on my guy either some time this evening or tomorrow after class.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ᏝᏋáŽĨᏗ on Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:50 am

*cries* This just reminds me of Mockingjay more and I just can't wait... It's too much

Hiya! Would it be alright if I reserve FC: Cara Delevingne? ^^

Amazing RP! I have been wanting to RP in a Hunger Games RP for soooo long now!

ᏝᏋáŽĨᏗ
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magical_pineapples on Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:02 pm

@ᏝᏋáŽĨᏗ{Yes, you're reserved my friend}- I'm so glad you love it! And it's crazy how fast the characters are coming in. If I do the math we'll probably have 14 characters in this, if not more. :D

NOTE

Magical_pineapples
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aurban16 on Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:11 pm

May I reserve Troian Bellisario and Alex Pettyfer please?

aurban16
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StarsNPearls on Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:18 pm

May I reserve for Female #7 and change the faceclaim? I was aiming towards Ashley Moore, who would seem to fit the age and personality that I currently had in mind.~

"Every man for himself."
Last edited by StarsNPearls on Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My NSFW Anime Tumblr: http://momoiropurin.tumblr.com/
My Personal Tumblr: http://Keymonoe.tumblr.com/

StarsNPearls
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:39 pm

Looks like someone got to Female #7 before I did. oh well.

I would like to reserve Female #10 instead. I would also like to change face claims, but not sure to who yet. Ella Purnell doesn't fit the character I had in mind...she looks too sweet.
Hey, that's a post!

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:23 am

(ignore thos commentz)

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!