Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Hunt Is On.

The Hunt Is On.

a part of “The Hunt Is On.”, a fictional universe by Cadounus.

When an experiment goes wrong, A girl is let loose with some extraordinary abilities. As a team of scientists try to capture and contain the monster they have created, the FBI are out to kill her first.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Hunt Is On.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Hunt Is On.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cadounus on Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:25 pm

The Hunt Is On."

Please come and check out my roleplay!
=-=-=-=-=

The plot is as follows (And this is a vague outline, so as not to give much away):

In the near(ish) future, 2033, Scientists developed a theoretical cure to sickle cell anemia, in which they restore the shape of the red blood cells. (RBCs)
However, when they try this out on one young girl, the results aren't quite as expected. Not only do the RBCs return to normal shape, but their affinity to oxygen increases tenfold.

This means the young girl they tested it on now never gets tired, or fatigued, and can hold her breath for extreme periods of time.
Her oxygen rich body allows her to run extremely fast, almost without limit, and she also has an incredibly logical and quick thinking mind.

As the researchers realize they have created a monster, they try their hardest to catch her, using all their resources. However, at the same time, they find out they have their work cut out. As the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation joins the hunt, to try and destroy the incredible girl.

Who will capture the girl first? And what will be her fate?
Will the researchers who created her be able to perfect their drug, and rid the world of a fatal disease?
Will the FBI simply capture and kill her?
Or will she kill them all before they have a chance?

The hunt, is on.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cadounus
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Donated! Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Hunt Is On.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cadounus on Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:36 pm

I'll also add here that if you join, you can make up a new role (one not on the list) and i'll consider every one. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cadounus
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:46 pm

I want to reserve the maker of the girl please :P

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyJones on Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:02 pm

Wow, this looks really good, it's a brilliant idea! I've submitted a character that I'll hope you'll consider (I can make changes if you want- she's adaptable) anyway, I have high hopes for this! Hello, by the way :)

AmyJones
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:03 pm

This sounds interesting. I'd like to join but im thinking of some ideas for two new roles. Hmm.... Could a character be added that is NOT a part of the hunt? What I mean is like a companion of some sort for the girl who meets her and helps her in the RP? The second character I was thinking about was another "specimen" that was created specifically to hunt for the girl if all else fails. What do you think?

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolf1911.45 on Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:41 pm

can i reserve agent 1

wolf1911.45
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cadounus on Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:53 am

Yeah- You can submit a companion for the girl to meet, that's fine. :) Like I say, this was only a concept, I'm happy to get a group together and then work on the plot as a unit.

AmyJones, I love your character, she's been accepted :)

As for reserves, Just post a character sheet when you're ready. I review them all anyway.

Have a nice day.

~Cadounus

Cadounus
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:12 am

Alright, made a profile, hope you'll like it :P

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cadounus on Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:08 am

I do like it, But I looked over some of your other RPs and you make a lot of single line posts..

I should probably point out now that i'd like this to be a semi-literate RP. Meaning at least a paragraph of decent writing per post, and no dialogue only posts.
I know that probably seems a bit bossy but that's the sort of RP i'd like to be running.

So could you both just PM me a few paragraphs of writing, so I can see your style?
Write as any character you like, doing anything you like. Just anything, so I can see what you're like.

Sorry, And thank-you.

~Cadounus

Cadounus
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LeNarcissus on Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:47 am

Added a profile for the commander.

LeNarcissus
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:08 am

Alright, I have sended a pm to you.

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyJones on Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:56 pm

Any predictions as to when you'd like to start? Or are you waiting for certain characters first? I'm super excited- this should be really good:)

AmyJones
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cadounus on Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:25 pm

I'm waiting for a few more people to come along really, Had a few people PM me, But there doesn't seem to be much interest!

Cadounus
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:33 pm

I'm still willing to be in it. I shall make a form for a researcher.

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bliz on Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:58 pm

I have submitted an agent. Hope it's alright. I have a bit more but I thought it might just come out in the RP. Vanilla!

bliz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naraness on Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:58 pm

Hi! I was hoping to reserve agent two? I'll probably have a character sheet submitted sometime later today, if not in just a few minutes. ;)

Naraness
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cadounus on Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:39 am

Yeah sure, You can have a spot as an agent, Just pop a character sheet up! :)

Hopefully start soon. Just need a few more people.

Cadounus
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naraness on Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:56 pm

Thanks! I just submitted her. Sorry the profile pic is so big, I tried to resize it, but it came up the same size. Oh well.

Can't wait to start!

Naraness
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cadounus on Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:46 am

Accepted your character. Just need a professor and a doctor before we can start, I hope someone applies soon! I'm itching to start. *twitch*

Cadounus
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naraness on Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:35 pm

Thanks! I can't wait to start either, it sounds really fun! Besides, recently a role play I was looking forward to starting had to be shut down just before he got it ready, so I've been looking for another RP to be in, and I think this is one I could really get involved in. :D

Naraness
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!