Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Hunted Pairs

The Hunted Pairs

a part of “The Hunted Pairs”, a fictional universe by airedeiagrace.

Their where three sets of twins. They grew up together as best friends. They lived normal lives. Though everything changed the day they turned 21. Now they are on the run from the hunters and have to somehow save the human race from something evil.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Hunted Pairs”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Hunted Pairs

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:15 pm

Please reserve characters here in OOC
Any questions you can ask me, The_Fallen_Ones, or Sabimaru

"The Hunted Pairs"
When will people understand that words
can cut as sharply as any blade, and that
those cuts leave scars upon our souls?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: The Hunted Pairs

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jigokunoshinzo on Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:13 pm

Could I reserve the FC of Ahley Olson?

Please disregard that. Good luck on the roleplay. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

jigokunoshinzo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:34 pm

Can I have the FC Ashley Olson?
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:56 pm

Thanks Jigo

and yes you may horsey :)

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby throne on Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:22 pm

Can I reserve the earth Ashmore?

throne
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:29 pm

yes you may throne :D

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby throne on Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:05 pm

I just noticed! It says Ashley is dating Shawn! I think she should be dating Aaron? Because it says he's dating her.

I felt like I was back in highschool typing that xD

throne
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:08 pm

oh sorry i did mean to change that... lol

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby throne on Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:35 pm

No worries. I'm justt super bored at work so I'm continually bouncing around OOCs on my phone and I was like "wait confused!". I'm also intensely curious to see who takes Haley, because I have a wacky idea already!

throne
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:39 pm

oh yay wacky idea sounds awesome! and yes i cant wait to see who takes haley :)

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby throne on Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:32 pm

Wee. Home from work. I know the reservations are only 24 hours... but I'd really like to talk to Fruit/wait for someone to nab Haley before I really dig into a sheet, if that's okay? I'm always around and active, so, I'm definitely good for it.

throne
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:09 am

Thats fine Throne I trust you to get him in...im still working on mine and have a lot going on lol...if you even want to put in a WIP you can too thats what i do with my characters.

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby throne on Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:33 am

Actually, I'm gonna go ahead and unreserve. I may be spreading myself a little thin with Co-GMing a new RP in a little bit. Sorry >.<

throne
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:53 am

oh okay throne

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!