Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Last Story Ever Told

The Last Story Ever Told

a part of “The Last Story Ever Told”, a fictional universe by Dex.

Sci-fi Fantasy roleplay. Join Captain Reinhardt's Crew of misfits as they traverse the galaxy, fighting all-comers and maybe even accidentally kidnapping a princess or two.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Last Story Ever Told”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Last Story Ever Told

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dex on Tue May 15, 2012 11:33 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Last Story Ever Told"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dex
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Last Story Ever Told

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Wed May 16, 2012 2:01 am

Looks like a roleplay worth joining. I'll try make a character for the ragtag bunch of misfits when I get some free time and let you know of any developments.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Wed May 16, 2012 11:58 am

This looks amazing. Im studying for finals at the moment, but I should have a character ready by tomorrow night.

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sylwyn on Wed May 16, 2012 5:27 pm

I'm definitely interested in joining. Just give me a day or two to come up with a viable character. :)

Sylwyn
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dex on Wed May 16, 2012 9:56 pm

@ above 3

Thanks for your interest and I look forward to seeing your characters.

Dex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Wed May 16, 2012 10:03 pm

Hi there! I just wanted to thank Dex for accepting my character, and I'm super excited for this. It's going to be fun. Thank you! :)
There is Magic all around, you just have to look to see it...

Siryn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Thu May 17, 2012 12:50 pm

Are the character strictly human, or are there aliens in this galaxy?

Also, Dex, I know Ive played with you before but for the life of me I cant remember where. Do you happen to remember?

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dex on Thu May 17, 2012 1:16 pm

@ Silverclawedmouse

Yeah, you can be aliens. I leave the roleplayer to decide appearance and name of the species themselves. Also, with all the rp's I've joined that have died within a few days, I'm sure we've roleplayed together more than once.

Dex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Thu May 17, 2012 3:20 pm

Managed to get halfway through a character so far. If all goes smoothly, I'll be finished sometime tomorrow, if that's cool with you guys.

Also, I bring you some awesome space music! Enjoy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmPbK1iPn2g

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LePhone on Thu May 17, 2012 4:26 pm

Hey guys! Roleplay seems pretty epic, so I'll join. ;D However I'm not sure whether I should be the princess or a member of the crew. So, to help me decide, could you give me a quick summary of the princess's personality? ^^ thanx Dex

LePhone
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dex on Thu May 17, 2012 7:29 pm

@ lephone

That's really up to you. She can be tough, or the typical princess. Its all your decision.

Dex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Fri May 18, 2012 4:55 pm

I'd just like to say that I've finished, but the clock says I've gotta go get some sleep. Don't worry though; I'll upload first thing in the morning! ^^

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Fri May 18, 2012 5:02 pm

Thanks for accepting my character. Im glad that you approve.

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dex on Fri May 18, 2012 8:23 pm

@ Silverclawedmouse
No problem

@ Everyone
The roleplay is starting sunday night. With Templar that makes six characters, plus anyone who signs up between now and then. I'm getting two people I know In real life who have active accounts on the website to join as well.

Dex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Fri May 18, 2012 11:24 pm

Im going to be on a plane all day Monday, but Ill be able to post Sunday night and daily starting on Tuesday.

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sylwyn on Sat May 19, 2012 12:43 am

Put the finishing touches on my character and added a 100x100 picture, though I'm not sure when it will show up. I have some other stuff to catch up on, but will start posting shortly thereafter.

Sylwyn
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby falconpaaawnch on Sat May 19, 2012 12:54 am

Silverclawedmouse dragged me here. 8') I might join with a guy. The crew needs more testosterone.

falconpaaawnch
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Sat May 19, 2012 12:51 pm

I'm excited for this! It will be a lot of fun :)

Siryn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Sat May 19, 2012 12:54 pm

Finally, finally submitted my characters. Yes, I went and made a dynamic duo for the RP. ^^

And yes, I am fully aware that it took me until the middle of the afternoon to submit 'em. Funny how procrastination works...

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sylwyn on Sat May 19, 2012 10:54 pm

Looking good, people. I eagerly await opening night. As a final thought while skimming through character profiles, I rounded out Zorya Tariq's description with a "Personality" category, for what is a character without a nature and demeanor to go with it? I tried to come up with something that would suit her professional field as well as something I could relate to.

Sylwyn
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!