Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

a part of “The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen”, a fictional universe by MaliceInWonderland.

In an alternate Victorian Age world, a group of famous contemporary fantasy, SF and adventure characters team up on a secret mission. (OPEN)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:50 pm

Lol I love the Mortal Instruments too! She's one of my favories XD

Yes, you can have Isabelle, and yes you can change the FC, Who did you have in mind for her?
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:57 pm

When will people understand that words
can cut as sharply as any blade, and that
those cuts leave scars upon our souls?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:08 pm

Alright, I'm gonna add change that now.

If you talk to Fallen ask her if she wants to join. Corby too please?

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:36 pm

ill ask but both of them have been very busy

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:49 pm

I figured but thanks XD

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:08 pm

Okay sent her in :D hope you like her i cant wait for this to start :D

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:33 pm

She's awesome!
I know, I can't either but I need more villians! >_<

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:34 pm

are we allowed more then one character?

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:28 pm

Yes, I have two so far. You can have as many as you can handle

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:06 pm

alrighty ill take Opal Koboi... ill start working on her in a bit

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:25 pm

Alright! She's reserved for ya, love thanks!

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:26 pm

your welcome hun! :D

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:16 pm

Ohh! I can't wait for this to start!

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:20 pm

i know me too, I just need a few more villians and now that I have someone to play Opal I NEED Artemis Fowl >-<

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:05 pm

Can I add a power that I forgot to add?

Also replace my themesong to:

Neuroticfish- To the funny farm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCW7ClBFl7c

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:08 pm

Yea sure go ahead

AHAHAHA! I haven't heard that song in so long!

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:32 pm

Hmm...another World War but with all of these characters. When I think of the seige of Stalingrad with these guys I will think of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-Nog6T6iuY

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:34 am

Isabelle needs her enemy too

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:55 am

Then make her enemy Deadpool. I wonder if it matters what team your on? After all it would add some drama.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:01 am

Well if we need some more villains than I could take up a character from a book/video game if you want?

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!