Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Legend of Birth

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: The Legend of Birth

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby donanater on Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:03 pm

"Shoot I've been cuaght." Iris looked at the person realizing it was a female. She points at the two men who are talking."I tagged that man," pointing at the swordsmen," and now I'm listening to what he says to the next ring bearer. Oh ummm are you are a ring bearer?" Iris was use to people dropping in on her. Afterall being trained by a ex-thief for her thefts as masked emerald. "I'm Iris and you are?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

donanater
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ottoman on Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:17 pm

Vindex listened as the man spoke, and as he finished he raised an eyebrow, asking,

"Just how do I know if I can trust you?"

The man's talking of rings and dark lords had put him on edge, considering his recent discovery, and the vision. Had it been of the ring, or the keep, or perhaps because he took the ring? He did not know. Then, standing up, he said,

"I don't know if I want to use this ring's power, it seems to be...tainted."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ottoman
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Contributor Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilencexGolden on Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:30 pm

"Well you could say that I am" she then shows her the amulet (Yeah im keeping the amulet this time) "this is my 'ring' I was born under the stone of July I am the ruby birthstone holder" as she said this her hands tightend around her amulet "as you are willing to give me your name im afraid I cannot comply as I do not want my name to be spread around" she said as she placed the amulet back in her pocket "as for the swordsman that is the man of whom i'm seeking" She said slowly removing her hood thus revealing her pointed ears "do not be alarmed as i am of the Wood elves not of the wretches that are my bretheren."
Image Thanks Mainee! ~ xox.
Please add your name to my list of people for my newest experiment: A Vampire's Masquerade (Interest Check)

SilencexGolden
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredSoul on Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:37 pm

Arrongorn paused, hearing a slight rustling behind him. Rubbing his ring with his index finger he listened for a moment, silence. Odd he thought, turing his attention back to Vindex. "I understand, it is always hard to trust someone, especilaly when you have just met. But you must understand, your ring is holding your life in its stone. I envision your future, there is something dark, something bad. It seems as though we may be able to avoid it, though I must train you in the secrets of your ring to do so. If not used properly, the rings have the ability to drain their bearers, corrupt their minds and cause unthinkable trouble, sometimes fatal." He spoke clearly and annunciated each letter; "The Ringmaker has called upon you Vindex, he wants you to help save this world. I must meet with someone else shortly, someone with higher knowledge than my own. You should come with me, having union with the elves is as important as having union with man."
Please rate my posts, as I work very hard and diligently on them, and well, I'd like my reputation rating to be a reflection of that.

ShatteredSoul
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilencexGolden on Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:56 am

"Who said he had an alliance with us elves?" Nina said getting annoyed at the sly remark from the swordsman and jumping from the tree and landing awkwardly in front of the swordsman "WHO THE ELDIN* DAMN D'YOU THINK YOU ARE" she shouted standing up slowly to face the swordsman "I mean we havent even learned of an alliance with a jumped up lttle sh*t like you!" she said unsheathing one of her swords and pointing it at his throat "Well? Answer me you idiot."

(*Eldin Is the god of the elven races) ((Apologies for the swearing i just thought it was suitable for this particular post))

SilencexGolden
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RyuHakara on Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:37 pm

Name: Sky Cardis
Age(Please be reasonable):unknown but he look 18
Race: water/human
Side: he does not know yet
Weapons:
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd17 ... /sword.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd17 ... /sword.jpg

Clothing style-same as picture
Personality: act diffrent depending on who is talking to (he more kind to females)), he has two personalities, one is when he is calm and layback alway joking around, the other usually happen in battle or when he angry he become serious , hottemper and quick to insult, not to mention obnoxious and stubborn
Bio: Sky was born a fighter, his dad push him and strive him to be the best, every since the age of 5 his dad had forced him to learn the way of fighting to become the best. He listen to his father hoping to make him proud but no matter how much he tried his father was never proud of him his father alway find an excuse for him to train more. "your too slow, your timing is off, the blow was not stong enough, the blow was too strong"....he never could please him, until finally he gave up trying to please him and ran away hoping to find more in life than fighting. Now he travel alone hoping to find something more important then to become the best but his skill is still intact

Birthstone: Ruby
Have you recieved your ring/amulet yet? Yes but he keep it in his pocket never actually using it or wearing it, it is a amulet tied around by a piece of old string and the only signifigance of it is the gold dragon crest with 3 eyes each a sapphire

Last edited by RyuHakara on Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.

RyuHakara
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredSoul on Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:11 pm

OOC: Dread, there's no rule about profanity xD. Ryu your skeleton is fine, however there is only one change I request: having multiple gems is not possible, I ask that you please edit that part.

Startled, Arrongorn raised his arms slowly to be level with his shoulders. "No one said that there was an alliance with the elves, what I said was 'having an alliance'. I presume you are the messenger I am to talk to tonight, very well then. Shall we go to the Round-table*?"

(*Roundtable is an indirect reference to a hidden location at which profits and elves are able to communicate with no disruption and in secret. Similar to Rivendel in LOTR)

ShatteredSoul
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilencexGolden on Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:25 pm

KirstieKaos wrote:OOC: Dread, there's no rule about profanity xD. Ryu your skeleton is fine, however there is only one change I request: having multiple gems is not possible, I ask that you please edit that part.

Startled, Arrongorn raised his arms slowly to be level with his shoulders. "No one said that there was an alliance with the elves, what I said was 'having an alliance'. I presume you are the messenger I am to talk to tonight, very well then. Shall we go to the Round-table*?"

(*Roundtable is an indirect reference to a hidden location at which profits and elves are able to communicate with no disruption and in secret. Similar to Rivendel in LOTR)

OOC: I knowthere isnt just incasesomene got offended and ive asked ryu politely can hechange his race because i would rather bethe only elf within the rp because it goes with my characters abilities and yeah i said to him already only one stone and preferably not ruby because if we have too many people with ruby then others may not want to go for the other stones

SilencexGolden
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RyuHakara on Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:34 pm

OCC: well i will not be an elf if you let be a angel =p

RyuHakara
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilencexGolden on Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:48 pm

"Hmph!" Nina said as the human spoke to her "Very well" she said turning her gaze to the tree she had just jumped from "Iris come down the human wishes to speak with us!" as she said that she was slowly walking towards the tree "come on then!"

OOC: Maybe you could be a Dwarf?

SilencexGolden
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RyuHakara on Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:00 pm

((no way i am gonna be a dwarf anyway how the story so far))

RyuHakara
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredSoul on Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:38 pm

OOC: What is going on?????? o_0

Again, Arrongorn blinked. "Iris?" He turned back to face Vindex, "These are people that you would learn to fight with, and get along with. Nina there is a bit stubborn when it comes to being in alliance with man, she still believes she can do everything herself." He faced Nina defiantly, eyeing her carefully as he debated drawing his own sword. "You must all be wondering my name, but this is not the time nor the place to be expelling that information. If you would please take out your rings, place them on your middle finger of your right hand, and run a finger over the stones, I would be glad to transport us."

ShatteredSoul
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilencexGolden on Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:44 pm

"How did you... Are you Sure Your human?" Nina said as she examined the Swordsman "and for your information i do not have a ring!" she said taking her Amulet out of her pocket "My Race do not have rings" she said as she placed it round her neck "our Amulets are the rings you humans have." She said pointing to her Amulet "and where is iris? That stupid girl doesnt know what to do When i shout her IRIS!" she said her voice turning to a shout.
Last edited by SilencexGolden on Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

SilencexGolden
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredSoul on Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:05 pm

Smirking at Nina Arrongorn looked to the tree. "Then you would do the same as you would a ring. Perhpas you should teleport Iris down here so we can get going?" He looked at Vindex expectantly, waiting for an action on his part; then turned back to face Nina and the tree. "Yes I am sure I'm human though, a question like that is like asking if you're sure you are an elf." He again smirked and waited.

ShatteredSoul
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RyuHakara on Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:06 pm

((okay i finish editing i am a water elf/ human happy dread..))

RyuHakara
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby donanater on Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:24 pm

OOC:Wondering i fi can get a ring since my amulet is only def. Maybe thats the point amulets are def based while the rings are attack?

Iris Jumps down and walks up to the rest of group. "Ok ok im hear so lets continue."

OOC Short post helping a person

donanater
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredSoul on Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:39 pm

OOC: Ryu its perfect xD. A bit clever choosing a sapphire, controversial too xD

ShatteredSoul
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RyuHakara on Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:47 pm

(( lol kewl now where do i start??)

RyuHakara
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredSoul on Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:00 pm

OOC: Um, well you can start in your own setting, or you can begin in the woods somewhere (:

ShatteredSoul
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RyuHakara on Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:04 pm

(( lol can i start on a cloud))

Sky was frustrated he was lost in this damn wood
"dam it all I hate these woods seriously for once I would like not to get lost in here!!" Sky yelled to himself

(he in his hot temper personality))

RyuHakara
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!