Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Legend of Zelda: The Rise of Ganondorf

a topic in Video Games, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on video games.

Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Rise of Ganondorf

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Validrir on Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:55 pm

Ganondorf listened to the king, becoming increasingly irritated at his laughter. Then when he had finished, The king vanished from his grip, leaving Ganondorf quite surprised. He thought about all that had been told to him by the king. It angered him greatly that the gods were so insolent as to ruin his hard work. But he knew it was a clever precaution, one that he would have made in if he'd been in their place. Turning and heading back up the passage, he turned his thoughts on how to find these two that would hold the fragments of the Triforce. He finally decided that first he would have to impose his rule over the land to find them. He came out of the passage and stormed through the castle until he came apon Malvaldo and a thin, unpleasant looking man. "Malvaldo!" He barked. "Who is this man?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lord Validrir
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:37 pm

(gee wilickers, hows a lil' old zora girl suposed to get involved in the plot, i cant think of anything.)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Himros
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shronian on Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:33 pm

Malvaldo turned to Ganon, "Someone of great use to us. Did your meeting with the King go well?" His question was layered in sarcasm.
Pathetic little fool! Do you realize who you're dealing with?
-Ganondorf-

And so... You must be silenced!

What does not kill you only makes you stronger, or puts you into a diabetic coma.
-Lord Validrir

Shronian
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Validrir on Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:51 pm

(OOC: Himros, don't worry, As soon as Hyrule castle falls, we'll jump ahead about a year or so to the zora up rising.)

IC: "I found out what I wanted." Was all Ganondorf said as he observed this new person. "And how are you useful?"

Lord Validrir
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Validrir on Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:24 pm

The other seemed to be struck silent by the sight of Ganondorf. But then again, what person would not be in awe of the wielder of the triforce of power. Still though, it was odd.

"Yes, well I really must be going." He said as he eyed the man before him. "Malvaldo, I expect that the armies of Hyrule will be up and about rather quickly. Go and gather your armies and mine, then begin your assault on castle town. I must pay a visit to the Zoras and the Gorons." He turned on his heel and walked to the door leading out side. "Do not fail me Malvaldo, and you may bring that one with you if you wish." Then he promptly dissapeared into the night.

Lord Validrir
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketsueki Tenshu on Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:41 pm

Name: Kavu Ashrakon
Race/Monster leader: Shieka
Sex: Male
Appearance: 6'5". 200 lbs. Mostly muscle, even in normal standards. Short black hair, but long enough to touch the lower of his neck. Violet eyes, pale skin. Covered in the black wrap of his kin. A long, blood red scarf covers most of his facial features, save his hair and eyes. A wakasashi blade is placed horizontally across the back of his waist. A katana on his back.
Allignment: Neutral
Backstory: Raised like rest of his clan in the shadow village on the side Death Mountain, Kakariko. After the entirety of family disappeared, Kavu moves through the land of Hyrule, unnoticed. Passing through the events of the world until the uprising of the thief King. He now thirsts for battle, and is looking Nabuto, a well renown Gruedo thief leader in the West.
Nothing can be obtained in this world without some degree of Image

Ketsueki Tenshu
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketsueki Tenshu on Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:53 pm

Kavu moved through the desolate green of Hyluia Field. Several days trip from side to the other on foot. To the North was Death Mountain, Zora' Domain, and other such places he didn't want to visit. He was spending his time now traveling. It's been tow years since he last saw true daylight. The Lost Woods had consumed him for an age, or for it seemed like. Of corse the Skull kids, and Korkiri children really didn't suite him in the least. He was moving West. But this was difficult for him, he wanted to avoid any major attention. North West was the Castle, and Ranch. Caravans moved frequently between the two, and Kavu felt like not being caught. So kept his run at full pace, keeping to the lower hills of the desolation. A more dangerous raod, but nonetheless, a better one than getting caught up with Hyrulians and Gorons.

Ketsueki Tenshu
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Validrir on Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:01 pm

Ganondorf Dragmire kept riding for nearly an entire day down the banks of the Zora river. He had escaped Hyrule under the cover of darkness and set out across the field. AS he had ridden through the dwindling hours of the night, he had seen Stal-children, little skeletons, rising up out of the ground as they detected the pressence of the living. But when they saw him, they shrank away into the shadows, their gleeming eyes afraid. Soon though, the sun began to rise into the sky, it's rays of light shooting across the sky. He made his way to the edge of Hyrule field, and the river source of the Zora river, He came into the rocky cliffs that surrounded the river and left his horse there. He walked along the narrow path which followed the river's twisting length. Eventually he could hear the distant roar of the water fall which gaurded the Zora's domain. The sun was setting by now, the day almost spent. Across a small bridge and around a bend and he saw it, a massive water fall. He climbed the path up to the falls and stood before them apon an ancient stone slab which bore an inscription that he didn't care to read. Putting his fingers to his lips, he whisled a tune, the song of the royal family and apparentally young Zelda's lulaby. The water fall parted and revealed a cave entrance. With a leap he landed in the cave mouth and walked forward with long purposeful strides. He enterd a tunnel which soon turned to reveal a great, shimmering cavern full of the Zora. It was beautiful, and Ganondorf thought it a pity that he might have to destroy it. There was a Zora gaurd nearby who turned and immediatley went on the defencive, demanding he stay where he was. With a wave of his hand Ganondorf sent the Zora crashing in to the wall.

"I'm just here to see the your king, don't bother yourself." He said jokingly to the now unconcious Zora. Turning and looking out into the cavern he shouted. "King Zora! We need to talk!"

Lord Validrir
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketsueki Tenshu on Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:48 am

Kavu had slept little, and soon he was back on his feet as the Cuckoo's rang thier morning tune. He began to run again, he will eat great feasts once he gets to the Gruedo Vally. He eventually runs into a gap, a sudden change in terrain. The field led out unto a platform overlooking the entrance to the Desert. He reached around into his pack, pulling out a long, hooked metal wire, with a half- arching jump over the ledge, he flung the wire, hooking the metal fence on the other side. He gave a great tug, sending him flying perfectly to the otherside. A bombshu mouse was wondering around on the hard clay ground.

Ketsueki Tenshu
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:20 pm

"That sap is Ganandorf? You made him sound like he was 15 feet tall. Ah well, nothing's as good as it sounds," he said with an evil grin. His yellow eyes looked at the tall figure as he approached. Silence showed his own intelligence. Knave was to learn all he could in the small meeting between him and his future king.

If he wields the triforce of power than he has an incredible ability to keep it supressed.

And so Knave went along with Malvaldo.

Mikhos
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketsueki Tenshu on Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:15 pm

Kavu felt like having fun. So drawing forth a throwing dark from his back, he struck the explosive patch on the bombchu then ran. The little creature let out a screech of rage and ran fun full speed after Kavu. He laughed, and watched the mouse behind him screech as it exploded. But the blast was bigger than he expected, sending him flying. He noticed as he flew through the air that the bridge into the valley was broken, severed down the center. So he was sent plummeting down the gorge. He crashed into Hylia River. All was black. After what seemed a lifetime, he landed on a small island in the middle of a massive body of water. Lake Hylia. He stood up, "Great, now I've got to start all over again." Walking over the dead tree, he looked at the Water sages crest on the stone plate on the ground. "The Temple must be nearby." Kavu walked to the edge of the water, looking down into the sapphire blue. He could barely make out the pull key to the cullis deep underwater. Looking up he began to make his way across the bridges lining the lake. "I can't believe I have to start all over again." He was now standing on the ruins of the Old Bridge, and the water entrance to Zora's Domain. "I wonder how young Ruto is doing?" Kavu stood there contemplating, the Zora's have never given him any grief. "Wanting to go to our home do you?" Kavu looked up in supprise, a Zora sat there comfortably in the water, staring at him with a smirk. "Perhaps." Kavu replied simply. "I am Rof Blackfin, I carried you from the rushing river."
"I thank you for that, Rof. I am Kavu."
"Kavu....?" He was implying a last name,
"Kavu will do for now my friend."
"Very well, you will be the second guest we've had today."
"Second...?"
"Yes the other if the Gruedo King, he speaks with our Lord right now."
"Hmmm..."
Kavu sat in thought.

Ketsueki Tenshu
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:28 pm

(btw its GERUDO) Ruto Gasped, The man that had recently arrived struck down one of her people. It was almost terrifying, something inside her screamed, She needed to get to her father and warn him, as fast as possible, Swimming quickly she headed for the throne.

Himros
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketsueki Tenshu on Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:31 pm

((Sorry, ADD, I says differently to me sometimes.))

Ketsueki Tenshu
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:36 pm

(it's ok I was just makin sure you knew. i always feel stupid when i spell stuff wrong *cough* story of my life ...)

Himros
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketsueki Tenshu on Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:54 pm

(Tis all good, I prefer to be corrected. For future lack of stupidity.)
"Alright, let us go Rof." With that Kavu dove into the Lake, letting himself get swept into the suction of the entrance. Rof followed swiftly behind him. After a few moments he was staring at the wonders of Zora's Domain. Letting himself out of the water, he was tired of being wet, he set himself down on the small cliff looking over the main lobby. "You know, I am the King's Cousin's son. I hail from the far south. Termainia is the name of the country. " Kavu looked at him, "That's quite a ways from here." "It is, quite a ways." So they sat there, a commotion was about, apparently a Gate Guard slept and knocked himself out. Nonetheless, Kavu was here to speak with the King.

Ketsueki Tenshu
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:58 pm

Bumping into what could only be one of the infamous Sheikah as she flew from the Water Ruto gasped, the man was solid like a goron. "Move! I need to get to the King I need to get to my Dad!." Immeadetly asserting her royalty Ruto pushed forward headed for the king, maybe she could beat the man there.

Himros
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketsueki Tenshu on Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:10 pm

Kavu looked on with burning eyes. The Zora child rushing past him was in quite a hurry. Then it hit him, that was the Princess Ruto. "Rof, what is happening in the throne room. Even the princess is in a hurry." Rof shrugged his scailed shoulders, "I know not. Maybe the Gerudo King is asking for the entire family to be present." The Zora looked up to the top of the flowing falls of the Lobby. "Have you herd of the happenings in Castle Town lately, Kavu." He shrugged, "None, I avoid places like that for a reason."

Ketsueki Tenshu
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:48 pm

Ruto reached the end of the hall to a closed door. upon hitting the door she found herself unable to move it. tears ebbing her will changed. she needed to leave, sad as it may be she would be more use warning the other leaders rather than standing by her surely doomed father. Turning and running the other way Ruto trippedand cried on the ground.
Last edited by Himros on Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Himros
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Validrir on Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:52 pm

Ganondorf set off down the narrow walk way through Zora's Domain. As he went, he noticed a sheikah among the many zora. With an unhappy growl he turned away. He did not care for the sheika, but just one was no reason to start anything. He turned back but was stopped short by a young zora who had fallen to the ground. He recognized her immediatly as Princess Ruto and an evil smile crossed his face. He reached down and lifted her to meet his eyes.

"Hello Princess, How is Lord Jubba-Jubba doing?"
Last edited by Lord Validrir on Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lord Validrir
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketsueki Tenshu on Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:33 am

((:D Lol. Not to make you sound dumb, Val. But it was Rof who was talking about being related to the King Zora)

Ketsueki Tenshu
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!