Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Legend of Zelda: The Rise of Ganondorf

a topic in Video Games, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on video games.

Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Rise of Ganondorf

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Validrir on Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:37 pm

(ooc: Every one remember, that hyrule is actually a great deal larger in this rp than it was in the game.)

Ganondorf traversed the seemingly endless corridors of the escape tunnels, his magic leading the way. It was not long before he saw a light flickering ahead of him. A look a great anticipation crossed over his face as he silently darted forward. Comming apon the group he found ten gaurds all surrounding the king. Drawing his dagger, he plunged it into the neck of the first, and kicked a seconed into the wall with devistating force. The others rounded and made a futile attempt to protect the king, but one after another all fell to his power. Some bursting into flame, others disolved by shadow, untill only the king remained.

"Good King Hylia, did you think you could escape me?" He asked as he threw down the charred remains of the last gaurd.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lord Validrir
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alton Nightstar on Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:57 pm

((OOC: Sorry, hadn't realized it was so big, wouldn't have run so far.))

Aiden stood with his back against the wall surrounding Castle town. He looked around and noticed he was on a rooftop. The rope was secured to the chimney on the roof, but there was nobody in sight. Aiden was nervous as to what was going on. He knew something must be happening, and that was why someone had been there to throw him a rope Aiden figured. Looking around the town from his high vantage point, he didn't notice anything particularly out of sorts and decided to find someplace to rest for the night. Finding a comfortable niche between two buildings, Aiden lay down and tried to rest, but on this strange night sleep was not coming easily.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alton Nightstar
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:09 pm

"You're a fool." Knave said to the armored figure.
Quickly he pulled his dark hood from his robe low over his eyes. He had read of the Redead many times before. They were a creature that would come back again and again if it not exorcised or turned.

He chanted quickly, a dark light coming from his open left hand. The Redead closest to him turned and attacked its allies. Knave drew his wickedly curved dagger, deftly upshanking the closest Redead as it wrapped its arms around his shoulders. The being could not grasp the idea of invisible armor, apparently.

"Underestimate me, do you?" Knave asked, cackling. "With a dozen years of Necromancy under my belt, you pit creatures such as these against me?"

His yellow eyes regarded the figure coldly for just a moment before rolling out from the grasp of the monster. He started chanting once more, bringing his hands in the air as balls of arcane energy surrounded his fists. With an almost pushing gesture, he let out the the darkfire meteor at the swarm of Redead. Seven were decimated immediately, and three fell to the ground, unable to move due to wounds. Moving quickly with his dagger, he finished the three stragglers and retreaded several yards. Waiting for the arcane pressure buzzing in his mind to relieve itself, the Necromancer started to summon a Shade. Shades were incredibly useful. A combination of conjuration and necromancy, it cloned the caster. The clone could do just about anything the caster could - including spells. The only problem was that it would last for little more than 15 minutes.

Mikhos
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shronian on Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:23 pm

Malvaldo watched the slaughter of his minions. He then observed the man summon a shade. That would not do, Malvaldo made a swift motion with his hand and the shade dissapated into fog. "Good, young necromancer, You have passed my test. You could be quite usefull to Ganondorf."
Pathetic little fool! Do you realize who you're dealing with?
-Ganondorf-

And so... You must be silenced!

What does not kill you only makes you stronger, or puts you into a diabetic coma.
-Lord Validrir

Shronian
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:50 pm

(I beleive we discussed the role i would be taking, correct. yay for being ruto until she's in the temple then i want to spawn a zora fighter))

Himros
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yami-Dokuro on Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:19 pm

(OOC: So sorry I kinda forgot about this for awhile, shame on me)

Zelda and Impa arrived at Kakariko Town, the only safe haven left for her, Zelda dismounted the horse and before she could do anything Impa took off in a flurry of dust

"I...Impa WAIT!!! Don't leave me..." Zelda stood alone in the town but not for long, a Sheikah came up to her and rested his hand against Zelda's shoulder

"Impa has an important duty to do, she will return later, for now m'lady we need to get you somewhere safe" The sheikah led Zelda to a hidden village, hidden amongst Kakariko, the village was full of sheikah the sworn protectors of the royal family

"You'll be safe here lady Zelda"

Yami-Dokuro
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Validrir on Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:22 pm

(OOC: Now remember, the shieka also have a hidden city in the wilderness, passed the expanse of death mountain. And Himros, that sounds good, the zora thing I mean.

Lord Validrir
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shronian on Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:03 pm

"Ganon." The King was cornered, he probably wouldn't make it out alive. "I'm not surprised you came back, most likely to kill me, I suppose."

Shronian
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:05 pm

(Where are we in time, post young link + ruto? or have what?)

Himros
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Validrir on Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:58 pm

(OOC- Link had just enterd the sacred realm after finding all three spiritual stones, and has fallen into his seven year slumber. So yes, they have already met, and he saved her from jubba-jubba. This is the same night that Link and Ganondorf entered the sacred realm.)

Ganondorf looked at the king and smiled a little. The king was a big man, though not as tall as himself. and it was rumored that he too used magic. Although there was little evidence to support this. Ganondorf stepped forward and spoke. "You would think that, but I do not care about your life right now, I need answers." His smile faded and was replaced by a very unpleasant look. "Why did the triforce split into three pieces, leaving me with only a part of it?"

Lord Validrir
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:12 pm

Ruto sat by jubba-jubba, it had been a while since link had left, she generally avoided her parents on account of the lectures about the priceless gem she had given to the boy, although she intended to hold him to his vow, Jubba's giant mouth opened and a jet of water flew out, throwing her a few hundred feet. pushing her way to the surface ruto looked towards the hylian lands, how great it would have been if link had taken her with him. to get away from her parents and their stupid suitors. one after the other, attempting to arrange marriage's was stupid really really stupid. "UGGH!" The zora princess grunted and swam back to the side of Jubba-Jubba and her perch of a rock.

Himros
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yami-Dokuro on Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:39 pm

(OOC: Think of this village as temporary, because when Ganondorf attacks it he'll destroy the village thinking he's wiped out the sheikah)

Zelda was led through many rooms, she saw Sheikah training, some practicing magic and others plotting for battle

"Umm excuse me but...where are we going?" The sheikah leading Zelda turned to face her and pointed up

"We're heading up to Death Mountain, it is neccessary that you meet the leaders of the races, for today you will meet the Goron Elder Darunia" The two continued their trek and entered a secret tunnel which led them through the core of the mountain and up to the Goron city

"This is Goron City, the home of he mighty Goron, you must stay here for awhile and study with them, learn their ways and their techniques, we will explain more later lady Zelda" With a flash of smoke the sheikah disappeared leaving Zelda amongst thousands of strangers

"Umm hi...I'm Princess Zelda of Hyrule, pleased to meet you all"

Yami-Dokuro
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:35 pm

"Who is this Ganandorf?" Knave asked with a shrewd glare. "I need answers. Only then will I speak with him, let alone work beside him."

The blade at his hip glew a deep purple. The enchantment was still working its acidic ways on the ravaged corpses of the Redead.

Mikhos
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Village Alchemist on Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:46 pm

Three now-awakened Gorons stood around Zelda. The largest, a leathery, round, broadly grinning thing, spoke: "Mm, your mmajesty! Wwelcome to the Gorron City! What iss your business here? Orr should I not be asking?"

He opened his arms widely.

Village Alchemist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yami-Dokuro on Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:13 pm

Zelda looked at the Goron who addressed her and hung her head

"My father was attacked and Hyrule castle was siezed by Ganondorf, I was rescued and brought here, I was told to study here and learn your ways and techniques umm sir"

Zeldas face blushed a pink hue and her head dipped even lower

Yami-Dokuro
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shronian on Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:46 pm

Malvaldo looked incrediously at the slight man before him, "Surely you know of Lord Ganondorf, untill resently he has been in favor with the King. Although, the King is more than likely dead by now." He chuckled, "But you, you are very much alive, and talented. Yes, I can feel the energy within you. Join me and we will gain power the likes of which you have never dreamed."

The King looked straight into Ganon's dead eyes, "I have no idea what you are talking about."

Shronian
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Village Alchemist on Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:02 pm

The large Goron nodded and looked to his peers, who did the same. "Please, yourr mmajesty, follow Gimmdima."

One of the smaller Gorons bowed, in a spherical sort of way, then curled up into a ball. He slowly rolled down one of the city's many rampways, towards Darunia's lodgings.

Village Alchemist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Validrir on Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:28 pm

Ganondorf obtained a look of tired irritation. "Surely you do not think you can play stupid with me?" He sighed before suddenly advancing on the king and pinning him to the wall. "Now, I am usually a man of great patience, but it is thinning. The royal family has gaurded the Ocarina of Time and the path to the Sacred Realm for centuries. I know there is a legend about the power of the gods, known only to the royal family, and I have not cared about it, before now. What is the Legend and why did the Triforce split!?"

Lord Validrir
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alton Nightstar on Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:30 pm

Aiden could not stay asleep in the streets. It wasn't because of any sense of worry or fear, but simply because it was too uncomfortable. Looking around, Aiden was unable to see any house with someone awake who might consider allowing him to sleep in the room for the night. Alton began walking the streets trying to find someplace he coudl rest for awhile because after his run across Hyrule Field he was exhausted. Eventually, Aiden saw a light coming from a building that was standing all by itself. Aiden sighed with relief when he got to the door and found it to be a temple of some sort. Having never been to the city before, Aiden didn't know this was a temple of some renown. Opening the door, Aiden peeked in and said, "Hello?" Lookng around the small temple, Aiden wasnt surprised when nobody answered...the single roomed area was empty. Shrugging his shoulders, Aiden went up to the small altar in the room and curled up against it on the carpet before it. Thinking himself fortunate, Aiden started to go back to sleep.

Alton Nightstar
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shronian on Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:46 pm

The king looked at Ganondorf with utter disdain, but he knew he was beaten. "The legend of the royal family has been passed down for generations. It states that the Triforce, the balance of wisdom, courage, and power, is the power of the gods on earth. It was placed in the sacred realm, a place that mirrors the heart of those who enter it. If you were to return there now, I do not doubt you would find it a waste land, full of horrors the likes of which I have never seen. But the Triforce, will only remain whole for a person true of heart and kind in spirit. Someone who is in balance." He paused and smiled a little. "If that person is not pure of heart the Triforce will split, leaving that part which they most believe in." He began to chuckle a little, to laugh at Ganondorf. "It was a fail safe, a protection against those who are evil, against you Ganondorf! The Triforce will seek out two others whom it will reside in, those who best represent the other two parts." He looked at Ganondorf's hand where the sign of the triforce glowed. "In this case, wisdom and courage." The king laughed fully then, in mockery of Ganondorf's failure to attain the full power of the gods. Then, quite suddenly, he vanished, melting into the air and was gone. It seemed he could use magic after all.

Shronian
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!