Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Lion and the Lamb (Twilight RP)

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Re: The Lion and the Lamb (Twilight RP)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:32 pm

{{You can be Carlisle ^.^ All you have to do to post pictures up is this:
[img]link%20to%20picture%20here[/img]}}
Kill Them With Kindness :D

I got the great news... I'm having a little GIRL!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aika
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby animchicita13 on Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:48 pm

Carlisle walked through the hallways of the hospital and listened to each heartbeat of the patients. One was irregular, and he immediately turned and tended to the patient. It was a girl who had been thugged and possibly raped.
"I need you to breath slowly and not move." He instructed, his voice sounding like silk. He worked at an inhuman speed, and when he was finished smiled and walked out of the room. The girl did not question him, she thought that she was just delirious. Carlisle saved thousands of lives that no one would have been able to save, though he didn't do it for the glory. It was for the person's life and for a small 'thank you'.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

animchicita13
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:53 pm

(I am sorry. My mouth has been hurting a lot because I got my braces tightened so I have been sleeping most of the pain off. I will read and catch up.)

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:57 pm

((Not much to catch up on. Bella and Edward are still in Biology, the bell is about to ring, so I was just waiting on you ^.^))

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:06 pm

Still sitting on the edge of his chair, the bell rang, and as usual, he stood up and stormed out of the room quickly - vanishing down the hall. He wanted nothing to do with this Bella. Everything about her was too perfect, way too perfect. If it was up to him, he would never be in her presence again. She was too arousing, his eyes already turning darker because it. He needed to hunt.

OOC: Short, sorry. I am going to go lay down some more. Feel free to NPC me. :)

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:10 pm

Bella stared in surprise as Edward left so quickly. What was his problem? She stood up and grabbed her stuff, she also headed out and walked to her locker. Now she had gym-yeah, perfect for her. Bella remembered Charlie telling her to bring gym clothes, so it was a good thing she did. Just sweat pants and a t-shirt. Bella walked to gym and smiled in relief when she saw she had it with Jessica and Mike, at least there was two people she knew.

Bella brought her hands up to her head, hitting the ball, which swerved and hit Mike on the back of the head. "Oh, sorry, Mike!" Bella said, waving at him. He just smiled and nodded.

After gym, Bella dressed back in her school clothes and headed to her truck, she opened it and looked up. She took a deep breath when she noticed Edward, standing at his Volvo. Bella bit her lower lip as she got into her truck and started it, wincing at the loud engine, and headed home.

OOC: Okay! Rest well. ^.^

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby animchicita13 on Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:23 pm

(( Ugh, I know how you feel Pro. Braces suck. I have to wear the thicker rubber bands that fix overbites/underbites now. Grr.... ))

animchicita13
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MorbidMistressXXV on Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:36 pm

If destiny proclaims it I'd like to be Victoria. My name in rl is Victoria so i would like this role. Ironically i actually dislike her a bit but i think it eould be quite fun. Thank you. May you live till destiny stops you.^^

MorbidMistressXXV
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:41 pm

((Okay! You got her ^>^))

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monroe on Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:23 pm

((Hey guys, I'm really sorry, but I'm going to have to leave this rp. I hope that Jasper and Jacob aren't too hard to fill! Happy thingsgiving!))

Monroe
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:57 pm

((Aw, that us too bad =( Okay.. bye))

Aika
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!