Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Little Monster(closed)

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Re: The Little Monster(closed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:22 am

(Sorry fro the long wait. It may be a few days inbetween posts. My parents don;t like RPG so I have to sneak on)
Marcus laughed, "Good choice." Then finally they came to her room, "Here it is. if you need anything feel free not to ask me." He smirked at ehr, then began walking off.

Jane smirked at the way Seth reacted. This was getting fun. But Aro stood, "Alright, well, now that we are done explaining, I say we let our guests have some time to themselves. Soon the Vultori scattered, going to different places until they were all out of the room.
Anna stood there still , looking down at the ground and playing with her fingers nervously.
Nessie looked at Jacob and smiled at him as he pulled her close. She kissed him lightly, then looked at the little girl, wanting to say something to her, but not sure what.
(Remember Nessie is older now.)
Yes, yes I do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lunatic on Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:51 am

Luna glared at Marcus holding her ears "Fuck all" She growled zipping her jacket up running past Marcus it was going to happen now. The wolf was going to be playing with her and he was going to scrap his knees on the stones. She didn't get far though because Marcus had grabbed her yanking her back.

Seth smiled at the liitle girl "Hey Im Seth you like to play right" he asked her kneeing down to her level to show her he ment no harm to her. He smiled as her went to touch her head softly he was amusing the hell out of they others behind him.

( I know I ment he was holding her in to his chest kinda like how Esme and Carlisle were standing when they met bella)
I look into your eyes and my heart stop dead your bring me into a web of lies after all this is what happens when a nobody hides.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lunatic
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:57 am

Anna looked up in suprise at the boy who approuched her, "You want to play with me?" She figured none of them would want to even get near her after what the Volturi had said about her. She fliched slightly as he reached his hand toward her, but relaxed when he placed it on the top of her head.
(Lol, kay, just making suer you knew)

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lunatic on Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:08 am

Seth nodded "Sure Anna let's go" He said smoothing her hair out on top of her head picking her up and putting it on her shoulder as he started running but slipped and skid 3 feet across the floor leaving a trail of fresh blood behind him.

Luna and Marcus arrived in time to catch Anna. Luna eyes wide at the little girl who spirit around her just took a turn for the hellish side. Luna winced as the spirit of her threw her across the room causing a sickening crack and she hit the wall the girl never move from her spot it was her spirit.

Lunatic
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:22 am

Anna growled a growl you would not expect to come from a little innocent looking girl. Suddenly she bit down on Seth's arm and began drinking his blood. The more she drank, the more she seemed to calm.

Marcus just watched, smirking, knowing the Cullens would attack her for this.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lunatic on Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:30 am

Jasper took control off the little girls emotion claming her down to a slumber state. Seth grunted as she removed her fangs he brought her closer into his chest his wounds quickly closing looking up at the Cullens. Edward looked at Marcus "If you wanted her to die then why didn't you do it yourself?" he argued but Carlisle clamed him down looking around Luna was missing and no body had see her disapear.

Luna winced as she leaned against the door to her room bleeding she was using the past vampires to guide her so she wouldn't cause anymore trouble. Luna took her jacket off the diferent scars and bite marks lined her back her spine was poking out painfully.

Lunatic
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:37 am

Anna fell alseep there after Jasper had taken control of her emotions. She layed there against Seth, her breathing slow, and her hands clutching tightly to his shirt.

Marcus smirkled as he looked at them, "It would have been funner this way. After all we'd get to see two deaths, and who knows maybe more if the little brat could fight."

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lunatic on Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:49 am

Seth growled at him "She just a kid she had no controll it wasn't her fault besides she is fine now!" he yelled holding Anna in his arms growling at him surpised he hadn't phased yet. Jacob gave Seth a sharp look "Let Carlisle handle it." Jacob told him. Carlisle sighed at Marcus "We will take our leave now MArcus I'll send Aro the updates of Anna" he said to him.

Luna winced as they ( the spirits) poped her bones back into place she winced bitting her lip as she sat down panting looking in the mirror listening to Didyme (sp) talk . "I'm sorry Didyme but I don't think he would talk abotu you even if i asked."

Lunatic
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:07 pm

(Again sorry for the long wait, but I should be on all night)
Marcus smirked, about to say something smart about the way Seth was protecting Anna when Carlisle said they were going to leave." Marcus said nothing but mearly nodded, then in a second he was gone and up the stairs. By the time he got to Luna's wounds, the ghosts had all healed her, "Dinner for the humans starts in an hour in the dinning hall.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lunatic on Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:35 pm

Email this to me because im using my phone and i dont havelong for the internet.

Luna froze "Really no kbnocking she whispered she was in alot of pain but she wasnt about to give into the pain that heated her body " imnot going to dinner"

Lunatic
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lunatic on Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:35 pm

Email this to me because im using my phone and i dont havelong for the internet.

Luna froze "Really no kbnocking she whispered she was in alot of pain but she wasnt about to give into the pain that heated her body " imnot going to dinner"

Lunatic
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!