Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Little Monster(closed)

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

The Little Monster(closed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:28 pm

Marcus sighed as he sat silently next to his two old friends and partners, wondering when these Cullens and wolves were going to be there. They were already late.
He was annoyed, he just didn't understand why they had told them to come in the first place. Why not just kill the little beast? That's what he wanted to do. She was a monster and had no right to live in the first place in his eyes.
Though Aro thought differently. Aro thought that she would make a good addision to the gaurd once under control. When he heard that, he scoffed. A werewolf, even if half, was worthless, lower then one of his human meals.
He leaned back in his throne like chair, waiting for the Cullens to arrive.

Anna sat quietly on the floor and in the hall way by the entrance of the Volturi castle, bouncing a ball up and down to keep herself occupied, though, it wasn't very fun. She never had anyone to play with. None of the vampire wanted to play with her, nor did they even like her. They may not of thought that she couldn't hear what they always said about her, but she did. She was a monster. She shouldn't be alive. She was worthless. Being a little girl, only a few monthes old, though looking like a four year old, these comments always hurt her, and she belived them to be true.
She continued to sit there, no one around her, all alone.
Yes, yes I do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Re: The Little Monster(closed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lunatic on Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:46 pm

Luna sighed as the grauds brought her down the hall she didn't sturggled at all but she looked at the small girl and seem to be in pain she hadn't even touch the girl and she could see the hell the little one had gone through already. Jane flung the doors open walking over to aro giving him her had he jump for joy.

"Brothers it seems we have some trouble on our hands. It seem as though Elizabeth here is a Seer. My dear don't you want to deny that you are one. You must be very foolish to come here willing." he said they had to do something while the Cullens were late.

Luna looked up her dark grey eyes held nothing in them but emptiness like she was already dead "When you deal with the dead they tell you a thing or too?Like the little girl in the hall she is different from you all she is half and half? Yes, thats right" she said.

Seth groaned leaning on his sister's shoulder their plane was stuck in the damn airport because of weather delay they all could have ran there fast than this but no Doctor Cullen wantted them to seem normal what happens if Jasper back there snapps than they are all pretty screwed.
I look into your eyes and my heart stop dead your bring me into a web of lies after all this is what happens when a nobody hides.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lunatic
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:57 pm

Marcus grinned as a girl was brought into the room and sat up straight, Finally some entertainment.He thought to himself. When he heard the girl was a Seer, he rolled his eyes. Did they really need any more people for the gaurd? Beside what could a girl who could see ghosts do for them? Not much if you asked him. Still he stayed quietly, letting Aro do all the talking seeing as he was best at it out of the three leaders.

Anna yawned, getting bored quickly of just sitting there. She had seen a girl being dragged to the fathers(she calls Aro and the other three her fathers) room. Though, that was nothing new to her. Many people went in there each day and not many of them returned. The girl was probably just a light snack.

She stood, carrying her blue ball in her arms, as she walked outside. As long as she stayed within the castle grounds, she was aloud to be outside. she bounced on the ground. Still bored. She frowned very lightly and sat in the grass, trying to think of something fun to do.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lunatic on Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:17 pm

Aro smirked "I don't believe that you are a seer my dear prehaps you should use your powers on one of us Marcus my good brother you have been rather bored latly why don't you test her out she might become the new babysitter." Aro smirked.

Luna sighed "Putting me up against him is fine but I will only tell him my findings about him he doesn't seem to like his past being talked about infount of others." she stated rather dulling.

Seth sighed as the plane took off finally took off it seemed like it was going to be a long rid to italy.

Lunatic
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:27 pm

Marcus smirked as well when Aro suggested that she read Marcus. This was going to be interesting, to see what she would say about him, that is, if she was telling the truth about being a seer.

If she was lying, then she would be his dinner.

(Question- how old is Luna? PS, have nothing to post with as Anna as the moment so i'll wait to someone interacts with her.)

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lunatic on Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:54 am

Aro chuckled as they left the room Marcus was always the hardest to read even he couldn't understand his brother in law at times. He doubt that this child could do what he couldn't.

Luna looked straight ahead as they walked she new that she had no bonds that tied her down to this earth and really didn't care if they tried to kill her. How many times has she tried to kill herself and it just ends up with her waking up feeling like she was hung over. "When would you like me to start?" she said with out blinking.

( I leave Seth out untill Luna meets anna and they find outt that half bloods vemon doesn't effect her. Meaning that if Anna or Ness bite Luna she would only feel small amount of pain her blood supply is kinda endless.)

Lunatic
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:23 pm

(Anna and Ness don't have venom though. Only male half bloods do)
"Anytime." Marcus said, a rather bored expression on his face, wondering if this girl really was telling the truth. He sat there, his elbow rested on the arm of his chair and his face in the palm of his hand, waiting.
(Sorry its short)

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lunatic on Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:05 pm

( don't worry about it)

Luna sighed looking at the Male infont of her "After you became a vampire, you met Aro and became part of the Volturi before Didyme, who is Aro’s biological sister, and fell in love with her.You and Didyme eventually became discontent with the Volturi, and planned on leaving. But you were stop when you wife died you have the power to see peoples bonds and are bored here in Italy with nothing to do. Right now you only enjoy watching Anna destory and feed." Luna paused for a moment breathing in shutting her eyes and opening for a moment her eyes had change colors. "You are expecting guest 3 wolves and a coven of vampires you might want to bring the girl inside there are plans to trip a wolf causing him to bleed in order to kill the 3 wolves." she finished up staring at Marcus glad they had been left alone for this.

( yes I google the first 3 lines sorry didn't feel like typing it all)

Lunatic
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:23 pm

Marcus' eyes widened as he was told all of this, then he smirked, 'Well, it seems you were telling the truth abot the powers you have young one." He stood, "And as for the plan on tripping one of the wolves, I think it would be fun to see the little monster rip them to shreads."
He walked over to the door way, about to leave, before he turned to Luna, "By the way, your first job is to be babysitter to the little beast." He smirked even more and walked out.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lunatic on Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:32 pm

Luna followed him sighing "I do not remember agreeing to this sir" she said as they both stop in the fork she looked at him up and down she seem to have a different past as well. He got close to her and she debated wheather or not to take a step back or not in the end she didn't and stared at him.

Seth jumped around when they got off the plan "Man its good to be off that damned plan" he said as he got excited even Jasper couldn't keep the happy wolf clam and if it wasn't for his sister keeping her grip on his shoulder I think he would have ran.

Lunatic
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:42 pm

Marcus smirked, "Well, until you are turned you have to work for us and so this is your job." He lead her to the little girl, then left off, going to his own room.

Anna looked up hesistantly at the human girl who was in front of her, who she had heard Marcus say was her new care taker for the moment. She shyly clutched the ball she had been bouncing close to her and looked back down at her feet.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lunatic on Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:54 pm

Luna shook her head at Marcus but she turn to the little girl "Im Luna do you want me to play with you little Anna?" she asked they girl softly sitting down she didn't want to scare the poor girl to death. Luna sighed abit see the ball roll her way she rolled it back to the little girl giving her a smile.

Aro looked at Marcus "So you have return how was she brother was she a real one?" he asked him hoping she didn't tell Marcus what he had done to his wife and his sister. Aro held his hand out to Marcus looking to see what she had said knowing the child knew could be a problem.

Lunatic
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:04 pm

Marcus took Aro' shand, letting him see all that the girl had told him. After that, he told Aro that he was heading ot, to feed, then left out of the building.(sorry it's short...)

Anna watched as the woman who had called herself Luna, asked if she wanted to play with her. She didn't say anything, just picked up the ball when he was rolled to her, the tossed it lightly to the woman.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lunatic on Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:37 pm

Luna smiled playing with the little girl throwing the ball back and forth " So do you like living her little Anna?" she asked the little girl as they played this again and again. "Do you want to learn to play patty cake?" she asked her wondering if the girl would come closer "Or do you want to hear a story"

Lunatic
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:15 pm

Anna stopped and thought about that. She liked hearing sotries, but had never played patty cake before and so she replied quietly, "Patty cake...." Then hesistantly stepped forward toward Luna.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lunatic on Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:23 pm

Luna smiled as she sat there teaching the girl patty cake and a few other things as she thought this child seemed so sweet but the spirits told her another story. Jane sighed as she came and got the two leading them to a thrown room again. ' Please don't let me get stuck with Marcus again' she thought silently as she gave Anna to Aro. Aro smiled "Luna we forgot to tell you Marcus will be showing you to your room i hope you don't mind" Luna glared at the man he was a screw ball but she left with Marcus running infont of her damn vampire speed.

Seth stop smelling a sweet sent comign from down in the castle of Volterra his mate finally after watching the others get mates he could finally imprint on someone he couldn't wait to see the girl he had...or at least he hoped it was a girl.

( heading to bed might reply one last time might not)

Lunatic
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:27 pm

Anna frowned as she was taken to the thrown room and Luna was led away by Marcus. She sat silently in Aro's lap, watching the door, waiting for these visiter she had been imformed about to come in. The little four year old looking girl sat quietly, playing with her fingers, looking as innocent as ever.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lunatic on Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:41 pm

Luna sighed as she followed Marcus "She misses you...your wife that is...thought I'd let you know because she keeps showing me you happier." she stated grr she hated the femal taunting her right now but had to wonder "Marcus do you still love your wife?" she asked him he did react the way the ones who still do react which ment he moved on.

Seth stayed behind Carlisle as the walked into the room Seth laid eyes on the beautiful little girll infont of him causing Edward, Jacob, and his sister to laughed because they knew what just happen. Even though Edward wasn't to happy about and Alice was pissed she didn't see it coming.

Lunatic
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:52 pm

Anna looked shyly at the people in front of her, and then, Aro began explaining, "I'm quite sure you wondered why you are all here. You see we have run into a bit of a predicament." Aro looked at the little half blood in his lap and continued, "Looks harmless dosn't she? Well, it is very far from that, shes...what a good word for it..."
"A monster." Jane finished.
"In harsher word yes Jane you are right. She's a half vampire half werewolf. We're not sure what side of her is the monster though. She goes crazy at the sight of blood and if it does no stop we will be forced to get rid of her--"
"in other words, kill her." Jane finished.
Anna was quiet through the whole talk, listening but not speaking, knowing ever word about her being a monster was true.

Marcus looked back at Luna, "Of course I miss her, but I learned to get over it. Now, don't ask any more of those stupid questions of yours." He said a glare and serious look on his face as he turned and began to walk again.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lunatic on Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:00 am

Luna glared at him "Im not happy to be here either and those were her questions not mine. If I had it my way I would have let the asswholes kill me when i first found out abit this shit." She was only 17 and she had already given up on life. "I can assure you I will be picking death over vampire." She growled it wasn't her more but it was strange she had a darker past and no one even knew about it it was funny to she her give of some kinda of emotion.

Seth blinked "And she fine with you guys talking about it right infont of her like that. Your talking as if she isn't a person but just a thing." Seth growled.
"Seth clam down remember no phasing" Jacob said holding Ness close to his chest. He did agree with Seth though it was right but they were on vampire ground and Vampires out numbered them by alot.

Lunatic
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!