Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Man With The Key

The Man With The Key

a part of “The Man With The Key”, a fictional universe by ibecameinsane.

What would you get if you took Supernatual, Doctor Who, and Sherlock then put them together? SuperWhoLock, of course.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Man With The Key”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Man With The Key

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ibecameinsane on Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:51 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Man With The Key"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
thank you so much to the beautiful and talented aurei for making this signature for me!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ibecameinsane
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: The Man With The Key

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KapugenWolf on Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:02 am

I don't have the depth of understanding for this based on my low knowledge of all things Sherlock and Supernatural(due to me just getting interested in both series). But I just wanted to say this is possibly the greatest thing ever. 10 is the best(personally)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KapugenWolf
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ibecameinsane on Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:45 am

Thank you! :] I'm hoping that this'll be as great as I aspire it to be.
As for Ten, he'll always be my favorite Doctor. Nine was my first, but I fell in love with Ten. Eleven just became like a best friend :P Silly, I know.
But thank you so much for taking a look at this

ibecameinsane
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Athrun Zala on Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:41 am

Oh that story plot line is just epic, just epic! I'll be submitting my character app in a moment.

Actually I can't, I keep being redirected back to home page.

Aaaaaaaand, character application submitted.

Athrun Zala
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ibecameinsane on Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:34 am

Attention RPers!

We're going to get started relatively soon. Sorry for the delay. I had originally hoped we'd have more people involved but for the sake of getting this thing going, we'll start. Upon further inspection, I have decided that the characters of 'Lucifer' and 'The Master' will no longer be needed for this roleplay. They're not necessary for the plot and I doubt they'll make an appearance. So, for sake of time, I'll take on the character Crowley. I already have a good friend of mine taking up the role of Same Winchester and John Watson, so fret not. She's a very gifted writer and I have full confidence that she'll do those characters justice. As soon as she has free time, she'll be submitting her character sheets.

I will be opening up another OOC topic for any questions or suggestions you may have on the plot. There'll also be another for any SuperWhoLock gif sets or video links you'd like to share. I know I have a bunch. And I'll be very interested in what you find. I will be using some in post, so if you need one for your character I probably have one for you. Keep in mind, for the one playing The Doctor, most of the gifs are based around Matt Smith so...yeah. I would've liked to regenerate the Doctor so those could've been used.

Thank you for your patience everyone! With your help we can make this a great SuperWhoLock RP! :]

ibecameinsane
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Athrun Zala on Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:45 pm

Oh pfft. Gifs and blimey, we don't need a bunch of gifs just to be awesome in our writing and portrayal of the character. Besides, one Tennant gif is worth more than 10 Matt Smith gifs. :P And you can make your own gifs somehow, I'm just not sure how...probably take the movie, break it up into screenshots with something like windows movie maker, and put it together with GIMP. I should try that...

Athrun Zala
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Athrun Zala on Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:36 pm

Ok, I only had one file that was an avi so I used that episode...the quality is poor because I went and split the thing, saved it as a low quality wmv and then had issues converting it to a gif...it's probably a little bit slower than the actual scene...

EDIT: VLC can take screenies if I slow it down real fast, and could take more than Windows movie maker...so here's a clearer one. I just have a bit of an issue with the large size though.

Who needs random gifs of Matt Smith when you've got me? Oh yes, I am very good!

Athrun Zala
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ibecameinsane on Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:52 pm

Now you know I didn't mean it like that, I love David Tennant.
The gifs aren't there as a substitute, they're just there for fun. But please put them in the respected OOC if you're gonna post one. I'm OCD like that lol

ibecameinsane
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Athrun Zala on Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:11 pm

I'm sorry, it won't happen again. XD

Athrun Zala
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caged Bird on Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:56 pm

I am so eager to begin! I have been waiting for a good superwholock rp

Caged Bird
Member for 12 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Beta Tester Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ibecameinsane on Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:27 pm

Hey everybody! Sorry for the delay. I have someone who has reserved the last two remaining characters that hasn't had the chance to make them yet because of traveling and college preparations. Fret not! I shall be going over to her house either today or tomorrow and we'll be working on getting those done. We should start relatively soon. Thanks for sticking with me on this! :] I'm very anxious to get this started.

ibecameinsane
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Athrun Zala on Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:32 pm

Well, there's one up. :P

Athrun Zala
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!