Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Messiah Queen

The Messiah Queen || OOC

a part of “The Messiah Queen”, a fictional universe by >Marionette<.

In the name of Aule you will bend to her will, or be crushed by it.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Messiah Queen”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Messiah Queen || OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby >Marionette< on Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:55 am

Excellent, and just so you all know, I am working on a map that separates all the provinces, man it's not lookin pretty but my original map ain't pretty either so.

I encourage messaging each other and plotting please do that everyone it makes things much more interesting.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

>Marionette<
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:06 pm

Could I vote for mountains and sea as I lay claim to the northern province?
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby >Marionette< on Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:13 pm

Don't see why not, though pirates like to hang out around those numerous little islands so your people will have to be made of tougher stuff.

>Marionette<
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:48 pm

Thank you, BBCode masters. No need, Venge, I've been taking notes out of your books and repeatedly trying out different codes and placements to see if I'm doing it right. So far, it doesn't look like I'm massacring it too badly. I kinda wish profiles had a Preview button too. Why must you make things so hard for me, RPGateway? Why why why.

Anywho. I'll decide about Iphi when I get home from work and have more time. Because all those options sound awesome and you're mean for making me choose. Iphi is a goddamn darling I says.

oh god Casta stahp you adorable lady you
Also, anyone have any noble ladies or laddies in the house? Yanni was raised in one of the households as a servant child-friend of sorts and grew up alongside one of them before he was bought off by slavers with dough. Would make for an interesting past relation.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby >Marionette< on Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:17 pm

That fierce ass hair tho.

>Marionette<
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby >Marionette< on Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:45 pm

*click on picture to see full thing

What I have thus far, I've named three provinces, um, the northlands are what you want right Fabricator?

>Marionette<
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:16 pm

Indeed. Basically going for a Iron Islands feel, though I do keep leaning more towards Roman or Germanic sounding names rather than Greek ones.

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vengefuljustice8012 on Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:56 pm

Casta's faceclaim is amazing, let's be honest xD Also what I do for my profiles is plug them into OOC chats and hit preview... just be sure not to actually post it lmao xD

vengefuljustice8012
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solo Wing Pixy on Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:16 pm

vengefuljustice8012 wrote:Casta's faceclaim is amazing, let's be honest xD Also what I do for my profiles is plug them into OOC chats and hit preview... just be sure not to actually post it lmao xD

Pro-tip: Do this, and if you accidently post it, just quickly edit it to something clever or funny. Then you save embarrassment and everyone will think you're cool.

Not that I ever do this. Nope. I never accidently post my WIP characters to the ooc thread. Never ever.

We drink to him as comrade must
But it's still the same old story
A coward goes from dust to dust
A hero from dust to glory.

Modesty wrote:Where originality comes in is finding new ways to explore the things that already exist to us. Suddenly red becomes crimson, ruby, scarlet, cherry, carnelian, vermilion, cardinal, sienna, maroon, sorrel, rojo, sanguine. Suddenly red can become a metaphor, a picture, a symbol.

Solo Wing Pixy
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby >Marionette< on Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:22 am

Are you srs why am I never on to catch these embaramazements myself?!

Speaking of WIPs Queen Andromeda is DONE.

>Marionette<
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vengefuljustice8012 on Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:39 am

Yayyyy~!

Are we going to start soon then? Since we have a lot of characters at this point... obviously it'll be a long RP too so yeah? I'm just wondering xD

vengefuljustice8012
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby >Marionette< on Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:43 am

Well I actually also have another character to whip up, and there are a few people still not done with there's that I would like to have before we start. But I think we can shoot for a start date of sometime around next week? What say you everyone?

>Marionette<
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vengefuljustice8012 on Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:01 am

Oh that'd be great xD I was just wondering. Also, I read the Queen's sheet and I can't get rid of the mental image of Casta throwing her over a horse and galloping away... just because it'd be funny xD Idk. I don't imagine that going over well.

Edit: Would anyone be opposed to me maybe making a rebel character? I just have a vague idea and if I have the time I'd like to... If not that's fine too.

vengefuljustice8012
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby >Marionette< on Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:24 am

As in the rebel leader or someone in the rebellion? Or do you mean one of the freed slaves? Or maybe the rebel leader is dead and your character takes over. Whichever way no one should have an opposition to it for any reason, or at least any that I can think of.

>Marionette<
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vengefuljustice8012 on Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:46 pm

I'm thinking just a general someone in the rebellion.... Right now I just have a few vague ideas so I'll see what I come up with. I did have a question: is it ok if he uses a gunpowder-era weapon? Like a flintlock pistol... I can live without it, but his FC uses one so I was just curious.

vengefuljustice8012
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby >Marionette< on Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:14 pm

I think I'd like to keep gunpowder out of this one actually if it's all the same to you.

>Marionette<
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vengefuljustice8012 on Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:27 pm

It's fine~ Would you be ok with his FC having them in the pictures but he doesn't actually use them? I'm thinking Luke Pasqualino for the FC.

vengefuljustice8012
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby >Marionette< on Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:42 pm

He's definitely a favorite so yeah, you could have him dressed in street clothes and I'd still say yes to Luke. I'm so weak

>Marionette<
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vengefuljustice8012 on Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:08 pm

I watched Snowpiercer and I didn't realize he was in it until I saw him and just yeah I feel. But thanks :D

vengefuljustice8012
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby >Marionette< on Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:15 pm

Snowpiercer is an amazing movie 10/10 A+, the cast is also %100.

>Marionette<
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!