Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Mystical Land of Creatures (IC)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

The Mystical Land of Creatures (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WaterJenny on Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:43 pm

Five kids. Five necklaces. One Destiny.

Plot: The Main Characters (ALL HUMANS) are summoned to the Mystical Creatures world in the midst of a big war. They, with the help of the good guys, shall train to defeat them. The group of friends recive 5 necklaces each in a different color. Blue, Green, Red, Orange, Yellow. Each come with different powers and skills.

Human World:
Main Characters:
1. Jenny "Jenn" Kaylee - Blue played by: WaterJenny
2. Lyla "Lyle" Way - Green played by: Forensic_Anthro
3. Katie - Red played by GloomyChu
4. Jessica "Jess" Allabay - Yellow played by: Junebaby33
5. Jack Galen - Orange played by Eisenhorn

Brian - Half Vampire - played by GloomyChu
Mystical World:
The Ruler of the Unicorns: Aoi β€œWatashi” Leo. played by iNeko

Good:
James HarteSon - Vampire/Shape Shifter played by DarkeWonderlander
Bad:
---
Races are Unicorns, Dragons, Mermaids, Angels, Faries, Elves, Wizards, Nymphs, Talking Animals, Shape Shifters, Vampires, Werewolves.

You can still sign up in the OOC!

The Rules

- No flaming.
- Be mature.
- Posts must be at least 5 sentences long, unless there are special circumstances.
- Members must post once per day unless they give a legitimate reason beforehand. (You can post at night, in the early A.M.s of the day, whatever, I just want a post a day.)
- Please try to use proper grammar.
- Follow general RPG rules.
- Do not god-mod or power play.
- Be courteous to others, use common sense, and have fun!
- Don't cuss more than a drunken sailor with anger management issues.
- Please nothing in the sexual sort of department that makes us all go,
β€œAh! My eyes, they burn!” or "Wow, too much information." Private Messages do exist if you feel the need to go there.
- No whining.
- Don’t be a baby about things, if someone is getting on your nerves, then try to talk to them about it in PM, we don’t need any issues here.
- If I reject your character, don’t complain. It just looks kind of pathetic.
- No one liners. I’m serious. We have internet attack creatures that will come and eat your computer whole.
- My other person in command is Forensic_Anthro.

~Jenny
Last edited by WaterJenny on Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WaterJenny
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Mystical Land of Creatures (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WaterJenny on Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:56 pm

Jenny sat on her picnic blanket, eating an apple and reading a book. She looked around, waiting for her other 4 friends to join her.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WaterJenny
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisenhorn on Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:02 pm

Jack was in the backseat of his dad's station wagon, joking with him about whatever was on their minds. He liked his dad, he was a good guy to be around, but sometimes they enjoyed times with their own friends. The car pulled up to the park gate, and Jack half stepped, half leapt out of the car. After saying good bye to his dad, who said he would pick him up once it got dark, he drove off to do who knows what. It didn't concern him at the moment, since he saw that Jenny had beaten him there. He strolled over, taking his time, his sweatshirt was hanging of his shoulder. When he got to the blanket, he pretty much flopped onto the blanket, stretching out in the warm sun, and greeted Jenny, obviously he was in a good mood.

"Hey Jenny, hows it going?"
Garrus Vakarian: James told me there's an old saying here on Earth: "May you be in Heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead."

Eisenhorn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WaterJenny on Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:07 pm

"Pretty good." I nodded to my apple and took another bite, "Summer is the awesome-st time of the year!" I grinned, rolling onto the grass. I looked at my wristwatch. 12:05 PM, it read. "Hmm, Lyla and Jess should be here soon." I mumbled under my breath.

WaterJenny
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WaterJenny on Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:24 pm

OOC: Please don't post if you're a member of the Mystical creatures world until we get there. Thanks.
Also, we need the other 3 main-spotters to post l:

WaterJenny
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:34 pm

"They say
They don't trust
You, me, we, us
So we'll fall
If we must
Cause it's you, me
And it's all about
It's all about

It's all about us
It's all about
All about us
There's a thing that they can't touch
'Cause ya know
It's all about us
It's all about
All about us
all about us
We'll run away if we must
'Cause ya know
It's all about us
It's all about love
In you I can trust
It's all about us!"
Lyla's voice rang loud and clear across the park, signaling her arrival, she glanced around, searching for her friends.
She waved when she spotted them and walked ever so slowly over to them, still singing loudly.
"Sorry I'm late," she said when she arrived where Jenny had apparently been reading.
"I left the house late. Mom's being a mesaphobe again and it's getting really annoying when every dust particle has to be swept up and put outside," she sighed and sat down on the grass, her MP3 player replaying It's all about us by t.A.T.u.

Her music was extremely loud, enough that it was such a case as you could hear clearly even without the headphones on.
She drummed the beat on the ground and sang along quietly as she waited for something to happen or for her wish to become invisible to come true and her friends to freak out.
She pulled the headphones down so that they were around her neck, thus causing the music to play to it's full sound capacity as Lyla turned the sound on the little black MP3 player to it's maximum amount.
noot noot

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WaterJenny on Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:45 pm

"Hey Lyla. You're not late, we're still waiting for Jessica and Katie!" Jenny said, finishing her apple and setting it on the blanket. She stuck a bookmark in her book and set it down too.

"So, while we wait... I brought food!" She held up the picnic basket and started getting some of the food out.

WaterJenny
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GloomyChu on Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:54 pm

"Wake up sleepy butt", Brian yelled as he pushed Katie out of bed,"we're going shopping remember." "Too...effing...early.", Katie complained as she got up. Katie went to shower and got dressed.She ran downstairs, grabbed her bag and went outside to see Brian was waiting for her. "You're slow", he said as he was messing up her hair.She got into the car and they went. She turned on her iPod and just stared into space until Brian said,"Pay attention to the road." "I would if I was driving, now you pay attention." 5 Minutes passed until they came to a stop. "So damn bright today, jeez..why did you wake me up at", she checked her black wristwatch,"1:30." "It's not early and didn't you say you wanted to go shopping",he retorted. "At like 5 when the sun goes down..jeez learn to lis--", she stopped and turned her head and spotted Jenny. She grinned and started to walk towards her. Brian sighed and followed her. Katie was near Jenny. She crept quietly and then screamed," AHHHHHHHHHHH" in Jenny's ear. Brian just sighed. "Sorry couldn't resist Jen. Anyways how's your day going so far?"

GloomyChu
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WaterJenny on Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:58 pm

Jenny chuckled. "It's been good so far sis." She munched on some Cheese-it mix and was reading her book again.
Jenny noticed something white out of the corner of her eye. Turning her head, she saw a door.

WaterJenny
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:12 pm

"What the hell?" Lyla stared at a white door that had somehow been there without them knowing.
"Is this some sort of prank or something?" she tried to pull open the door, but it wouldn't budge. She took a step back and kicked the door open. "So maybe our stupid jamming doors at home are worth something," she laughed, examining the ground on the other side of the door. In front of her was blue, blue like the atmosphere.
Lyla stuck her hand through the blueness in front of her, "It's a fog machine, I think, with a video being played up on the fog."
She couldn't help but laugh at whoever did this contraption. Just to show the others it wasn't real she stepped into the doorway.

A moment later you could hear her yell for them and then scream.
She was falling through the sky. Whiteness lay below her and she braced herself for the icy water droplets that the cloud contained.
She inhaled slowly and pulled her headphones over her ears, Don't Jump by Tokio Hotel playing.
Well that is ironic. Lyla thought, laughter dancing in her eyes.
As she neared the ground, the instinct to flap her arms took over, ever so more when the trees below her began to bend toward the area where she would fall.

As she passed into a tree, she grabbed a branch and tried to slow herself, succeeding but cutting her hands. She finally managed to keep her hold on a branch, and she pulled herself up onto another, sitting for a minute and wincing at the pain from the long cuts across her hands. She checked her backpack, making sure it was alright before she began to climb down from the tree, but it began moving back to it's original position, causing her to freak out about the trees, which she had forgotten about.
Last edited by Forensic_Anthro on Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisenhorn on Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:31 pm

Jack was working his way through a banana he had found in the picnic basket, watching the others show up. He didn't see Jenny look at the door, although Lyla's comment did make him start, the banana peel flying from his hands and he lost sight of it. He picked himself up, looking at her and saw the door. It hadn't been here before, and he really wasn't comfortable around doors appearing without warning. Lyla was kicking the door in, and he was watching with a sort of surprised interest. He managed to get out half of a sentence before Lyla stepped into the doorway.

"Ummm I don't think its a good idea to go..." When she screamed, he ran forward, stepping on the peel he had missed before and slid right through the open door way, grabbing the ledge and dangling, looking down and immediately regretting it. He hated heights with a passion, was scared to no end of something just like this happening. He managed to stutter, hoping Jenny, Brian, or Katie would help him up soon.

"Oh god, guys, little he..help ple..please?!?"

Eisenhorn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WaterJenny on Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:59 pm

"JUST JUMP!" Jenny yelled, grabbing her small bag and jumping in after Lyla. She stepped right through onto grass. Odd, Jenny thought. She remembered Lyla stepping onto the clouds. She pulled Jack through and looked around for Lyla.

She breifly remembered that Jessica didn't meet them at the park. "I wonder where Jessica is.." She said out loud.

WaterJenny
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GloomyChu on Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:27 pm

Katie just stared at what just happened.
"What the..." She mumbled. She grabbed her bag and stepped near the door.She peaked in and she saw a lush green meadow.She grabbed Brian's collar and stepped in.
"What the hell is this place?" she said "It makes me kind of sick."
"Wanna go back" Brian asked.
"Uh-huh" Katie said as she turned around and the door disappeared.
Katie looked around and spotted Jenny and ran towards her yelling "Where in the hell are we?"

GloomyChu
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisenhorn on Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:40 pm

Jack almost yelped as he was pulled in, and fell only a few feet and landed on his rear. This shocked and surprised him back to his senses, picking himself up and brushing himself off. He was confused more then anything now, that and shaking off the last bit of fright from his dangle above the clouds. He swore that it was a longer drop then it had been, and it worried him if the land did shift on a regular basis, this wasn't going to be a fun stay. Finishing with his brushing off, he walked over to Jenny, Katie, and Brian, noticing the door was gone. That was special, just special. "With the door gone, does anyone want to explain how were going to get back home? Dad's going to go ballistic if I'm not back by dark..."

He shouldn't of been worrying about what his dad was going to think, but it was the first thing that came to mind. He was still shaking off the sheer terror that had been gripping him a bit earlier, but other then some trembling in his left arm he was mostly over it now. He looked around at his surroundings, not sure how, why, or where the door had dropped them off. It was worrying him, but he was trying to keep his cool after that borderline panic attack.

Eisenhorn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:09 pm

"Hey!" Lyla yelled to her friends, grinning, she was beginning to like this moving tree thing.
"I think I just made a new friend," she giggled as the tree slowly began moving toward the others.
"Whoa, whoa. It's okay, Seymour. They wont hurt you," she patted the tree affectionately.
Lyla was sitting near the top, and was laying in what looked like a sort of nest made up of branches and it appeared insulated by moss that had been growing on the tree.
"You know it's actually pretty cool and comfy up here!" she called to her friends, "It's a lot of fun, too!"

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WaterJenny on Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:50 pm

OOC: I'm going to a carpark for a football game today. Won't be able to RP. D;

WaterJenny
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roxas_13 on Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:12 pm

The great black dragon sat upon the edge of cliff, his eyes close, deep in thought. As long as he could remember, he always did this, when something bothered him, or someone, if they were beyond his grip. A steady stream of smoke curled it's way out from his nostrils, spiraling up into the air until it was no longer visiable.

Felbourne's train of thought was interrupted when a new and strange scent met his nose. It was familiar to him, but it was something from so long ago, he could not place it. What is that? How come I can't place it? Nothing should be out of my grasp! He uncurled his legs from under him, preparing to leap from the cliff and get airbourne.

A small voice stopped him in his track. "Uh...my lord?" Felbourne growled as he turned his attention to the speaker. It was elf, very small compared to the dragon, but tall amongst his own race. He had come before felbourne before, many times. The being was positivly quaking in his boots. Felbourne couldn't help grin a little at the other's misfortune, but was more annoyed by the fact that his hunt was interrupted.

<<Swayell, I have little time for you and your worryings. Unless you have some relevent news for me, I will be on my way. And don't make me consider bringing a snack.>> The elf cringed a little at the comment, Felbourne always had that affect on others wen he used his thought-speaking ability, but other wise he kept staring at his feet.

"I bring news of new beings, my lord. One of my kin has reported that a group of humans has appeared as if out of nowhere." Felbourne tilted his head to the side, his interest peeked. Ah, humans. that's why it's so familiar. There hasn't been any here in... His attention turned back to the elf. <<Where were they last seen?>>

Swayell turned and pointed into the distance, out by the horizon. "By that forest, my lord. But you best hurry, before they find reason to move." Felbourne looked out towards those trees, and then opened his wings a little. <<You are lucky today, elf. Youir news keeps you alive one more day.>. And with a mighty roar, he lept from the cliff, opened his wings, and soared into the open sky, heading for the newcomers.

Roxas_13
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisenhorn on Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:38 pm

Jack had been looking around, trying to figure out where they were still, when Lyla called out. What he didn't expect to see was the giant walking tree carrying her with it. It seemed friendly enough, but he stayed where he was at the moment, yelling back to her, managing a good natured tone. "Well, guess that wasn't a smoke generator huh? Good to see your alright though Lyla."

It was obviously not meant in any nasty way, although he immediatly thought it could of came across like that. He hoped it didn't, since she had apparently dropped who knows how far unharmed. He had no idea the danger that could be coming yet, and who knows how he would react to what was about to come.

Eisenhorn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkeWonderlander on Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:22 pm

James sat on his pack, not caring about crushing the few possesions he cared to keep. He didnt bother with anything fragile, so the pack made a good cushion as he waited in the empty meadow. Waited wasnt the right word. Waited implys that there was something he was expecting. No, James could describe his current situatin more as "lazing".

For the past couple of weeks, things had been eerily still. The sky was clear, the wind was almost nonexistant, and there had been no news from the war, as was the common gossip of the whole world these days. He sighed. It was all the fault of the stupid dragons. Some were good, he knew, but overall, he tended to blame the whole race for the war. After all, Felbourne and his people started the whole thing.

Felbourne... James thought back on the dark dragon's past. He was greedy, power hungry, and... FLYING OVERHEAD???

Immediately, he threw the small pack over his shoulders and began running after the giant black shape now threatening to blot out the sun...
Chesires... Precious... TT-TT

DarkeWonderlander
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WaterJenny on Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:27 pm

Jenny sighed. Jessica still hadn't arrived, the door was gone... and they were now stuck in this odd land. She took a step and found herself stepping in something utterly disgusting. "EWWWWWW!" She screamed, then looked around her. She realized they were in a pasture, much likely full of horses, "Or some other creature," She muttered under her breath.

Scouting around, she looked for a way out. They were fenced in for almost four miles. "Hey Lyla, think you can find a way out for us?" Jenny shouted, hoping she was heard.

WaterJenny
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!