Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Night Blade (OOC sign up, Always accepting)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Night Blade (OOC sign up, need more players)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Sun May 24, 2009 10:53 am

Kirinak, I put a cover story in his profile. And the thing with the unknown is that he doesn't know what it is either. Right now I'm trying to think of an animal that would give him angel like wings, though I was thinking it might be an alien animal or something.
There is a place within each of us where we cannot escape the truth; where virtue sits as judge. To admit the truth of our actions is to go before that court, where process is irrelevant. Good and evil are intents, and intent is without excuse.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vain
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neava13 on Sun May 24, 2009 10:58 am

OH! there are Avian races of aliens that would work Vain, or you could just say he was crossed with an eagle and you could even give him interesting eyes that portray that. lol but thats just me sorry had too much sugar this morning!
Image"Though one may conquer a thousand times a thousand men in battle, yet he indeed is the noblest victor who conquers himself." Buddha

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Neava13
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keero on Mon May 25, 2009 12:55 am

Yea the race I introduced into the game would work the Aviarks. They kind of aren't here in the OOC chat, they are in the IC but they would work no problem.

Keero
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Mon May 25, 2009 10:25 am

I guess that would work then.

Vain
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kroenan on Mon May 25, 2009 10:37 am

Name: Voto Sirien
Race: Human
Weapons and Armour: Mark IV experimental Diablo Focus Armour capable of physical and mental strengthening allowing to move faster become stronger and even become invisible the suit has an auto target system and is able to hack some basic computer systems as a last resort the suit is able to send out an electro magnetic pulse (EMP) to disable all computer systems within a 300 metre radius this however leaves Voto in a 'zero suit' state leaving him in an almost paralysed state of weakness his weapons include a large array of energy melee and fist weapons which due to an augmentation can take almost any shape his weapon of choice is the Longsword Avidien Voto has become notorious for, capable of splitting and becoming two blades is but one of the many features this energy blade also capable of taking many shapes this weapon is mentioned only in whispers and very few people have seen it in action. his last weapon is ranged, a bow is also an extension of his armour the bowstring is made of energy but his projectiles vary from barbed arrows to smoke bombs.
Abilities: His armour enhances his natural abilities, Voto can perform great acrobatic manoeuvres and is a skilled hand to hand combatant
apart from that his mental abilities can be channeled through his suit to allow some limited telekinetic ability.
Augments: Voto's whole suit augments his natural abilities to allow night and thermal vision increased strength and agility another augmentation is the ability is to hack some basic security systems like terminals and electronic locks and send out a huge EMP blast.
Alignment: Neutral Good
Physical appearance: http://marcnail.deviantart.com/art/Cyber-Ninja-51130992 he is roughly 6"1 a skinny man he rarely removes his helmet however when he does his face is drawn with heavy burn damage scarring his hair is shaved short his only truly noticeable features are his striking blue eyes and the tattoo on his back CODENAME: VOTO RANKING: SIRIEN from which he derives his name
Personality and background: usually silent and withdrawn Voto stays largely within the laws of the realm but isn't afraid to stray from them to accomplish his goals noone is quite sure of Voto's origins he himself is a little hazy his main objective is to recover his memories before his implementation into the suit his first memory is the words: System error Organism damage critical implementing emergency protocol V001010 complete memory wipe to be uploaded to [ERROR] cannot find master server switching to auxiliary server location [ERROR]. Voto has become a freelance mercenary taking part in anything from bodyguard duties to assassination and even a soldier for hire teaming up with various merc groups and even the U.P.G.C. in some cases Voto's loyalty lasts as long as his contracts but while his contract remains his loyalty is unwavering. Voto has a small band of associates who he employs to research the location of the 'master' and 'auxiliary' servers location apart from that Voto is generally a lone wolf who wanders aimlessly never staying in one place for too long

Kroenan
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holyreign on Tue May 26, 2009 7:58 pm

is it too late to join in on thie rp or can I make a character sheet and once approved jump on in ?

holyreign
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neava13 on Tue May 26, 2009 8:47 pm

Kiri is out and about Holy post your toon and let him have a look at it hun. I doubt he will have a problem with you joining.

Neava13
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirinak on Sat May 30, 2009 9:26 pm

Vain and Kro, Welcome to the Night blade, go ahead and write yourselves in and link up with the rest of us. read along for the story so far, IC is at the top of page 1.
Crush their dreams, Destroy their hopes, Break their backs.

Kirinak
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neava13 on Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:17 am

Big Daddy Kiri!!!! I have a question!!!! :P Ok lol sorry in a mood. What do you think me and Keero should do about Alvius going missing? Any ideas how to write it in?

Neava13
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keero on Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:42 pm

Yea since you know he can't be killed off, since we are in a training mission and such.

Keero
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kroenan on Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:30 pm

Can i just say that Voto CAN take Misguards hit he can also breathe without his helmet but think of him looking more like psycho mantis
than a human when it's off

Kroenan
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kumiko on Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:45 pm

Name: (First Middle Last) Kumiko,Lavon
Race: HumanDaravian
Weapons and armor: Katana, ether blade, and plasama gun
Abilities: Enhanced agility, and strength.
Augmentic parts: Bio eyes ( alowes the user to see in, UV, night vision and thermal)
Alignment: N/A
Appearance: http://api.ning.com/files/ASiD4t*GT-SeF ... asori3.jpg
Personality: Bored, or also wise.
Extras and others: nothing.
It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets. - Kumiko

Kumiko
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirinak on Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:01 pm

Rejoice! i have power again! about alvius disappearing ummm i guess just come up with something creative you guys have done so well with everything so far i trust you enough to take lease with some of the story line. could be a training injury, maybe called away for a family emergency?

Kumiko, i have two issues with your profile, 1.) you need to select an alignment and 2.) you can either be human or daravian not a mix of the two, if you want to go with a hybrid it can be either or with a splice of a non sentient species.

Kirinak
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neava13 on Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:24 am

I think I have an idea *thinks* family emergency??? *grins* no seriously like his wife had puppies? *grins evily* ok thats totally something Silk would say hehe!

Neava13
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirinak on Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:46 pm

well the puppies bit is a tad... much lol, but i think a death in the family may suffice. by the way Neav, your up for misguard's interrogation whenever Comrade gets around to posting it.

Kirinak
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neava13 on Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:48 am

LOL np I can do the interrogation np :P And I think I will let Keero do the post explaining the emergency call Aur got I hope you don't hate me for that one Keero :P

Neava13
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keero on Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:06 am

Nah, I will work on it right now. A family emergency would suffice just well.

Keero
Member for 15 years

Re: The Night Blade (OOC sign up, Always accepting)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirinak on Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:16 am

Well Played Keero, i like it. just enough detail. now i'm just waiting for Voto to wake the hell up. on a side note, I'm thinking of recruiting from another RP, how would you guys feel about taking on some new blood?

Kirinak
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neava13 on Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:45 am

*quarks a brow* That would be great! lol though don't expect Silk to give them a warm welcome hehe its just not her thing sadly.

Neava13
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirinak on Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:48 am

i have a motto that i use in my military life, "Leave the meet n' greet to the commanders, we get paid to shoot people and fix shit" i think the same principal applies here yes?

Kirinak
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!