Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Night Blade (OOC sign up, Always accepting)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Night Blade (OOC sign up, Always accepting)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirinak on Sun May 03, 2009 11:48 pm

Here is the IC link The Night Blade (IC)

ok guys 'n gals this is my first shot at setting up an RP, its a mixed genre, so bear with me please.

Historical archive #22681.... Access Granted, transmission commencing.....

It is the 61st millennium, the earth has been destroyed by solar expansion. Humanity has escaped to rebuild. There are now three major powers in the universe, The U.P.G.C. [United Planetary Governments Coalition], The Daravian Republic [natural shape-shifters with a repertoire of forms selected by genetic disposition], And The Night Blade Corps. [data strand missing]...

A well known Criminal figure head, named Norrack Darkspire, has captured a small section of the Daravian republic and now stands as a threat to the human controlled systems as well. The U.P.G.C. has dispatched search and destroy force, codename: Night Blade, to the Genetic Atrium lab facilities. No word has been received of mission success, mission status: Black [failed, non recoverable operation] Comms report states that Night Blade task force was changed and [data fragment corruption] location of missing sensitive items is unknown....

End Transmission

ok this is going to be an open RP type deal here are the rules,

1.)Characters must be approved before joining.
2.)No god-modding
3.)No txt-talk
4.)No character-jacking (this means auto-hits or forced actions)
5.).... you know what, follow the site rules and your aces with me

there are three character sets to choose from, Human, Daravian, and Hybrid (Night Blade Corps.) please try to keep it diverse. The tech in this RP is highly advanced, energized melee weapons, Inter/innerstellar spacecraft, and energy beam firearms are a common sight for military personnel, or any one for that matter, as are cybernetic augmentations. However the Nexus Melee weapons are reserved for high ranking or elite military only. Heavy weapons are exactly that, Heavy, so if your character is a tiny female (no offense) please try to refrain from arming her with a heavy auto cannon, that is unless she has a mechanical upgrade that allows her to carry and wield it effectively (aka augmented arms or some kind of Dock Ock thing on her back)

IMPORTANT NOTE: if your character happens to die and you wish to continue in the story there are two options open to you. One is re roll your toon. the other is have your character's persona and memories transferred into a machine (check with me if this happens)

Racial abilities

Humans: the most technologically advanced race in the galaxy and some are in tune with the magicks that fuel the universe giving them enhanced or completely new abilities (mostly defined by player. limit 3). but those that dabble in the powers of the arcane have a higher tendency to fall to the dark powers....

Daravians: Very in tune with magick, Natural shape shifters, a normal Daravian will have a minimum of 3 forms other than his humanoid form, while other older and more powerful of the race boast many hundreds of forms. Some members of this race are good some are evil you decide your fate (and your forms)....

The Night Blade Corps: the most elite soldiers the galaxy has ever seen, some are in tune with magick, some are not but all are impervious to corruption. (or are they?) About half of the individuals in this unit are genetic hybrids half animal/half human (player chooses genetic lineage) All members of the corps are well versed in all forms of combat including vehicular, hand to hand, ranged, and inner/interstellar combat. Entrance to the corps is very selective, one must prove themselves worthy to the lord commander himself to be granted entry.

Places of interest

Planet: Terra Prime: The earth reborn, mankind found this uninhabited paradise and made it their own. Quickly claiming the entire segmentum from indigenous species and sentient life, forming pacts and making wars eventually becoming the U.P.G.C. Terra Prime is now the life spring of humanity and the starting point for all humans.

Planet Darav: a beautiful world with only five major cities, the rest of the world is covered in a myriad of climates and environments, ranging from harsh acrid deserts to icy mountain peaks and warm tropical rain forests. this is the birth place of all Daravian Characters.

Planet Corradis (RESTRICTED): This is the home station of the Corps. to be granted admission to the surface an individual must be invited by a member of the corps. and pass stringent security measures. As such, not much is known of this planet by the outside world, other than it is a heavily defended planet made for forging soldiers in the fires of war.

Character skeleton
Name: (First Middle Last) {middle is optional}
Race: (Human, Daravian, Hybrid) {Hybrids please note combinations i.e Human/bear or Daravian/wolf}
Weapons and armor:
Abilities: (Daravian forms, Human magicks, hybrid special abilities)
Augmentic parts: (Can range from eyes all the way to arms and legs)
Alignment:(good or evil)
Appearance: (Pic or Text)
Personality:
Extras and others:

Closing notes: please have a functional knowledge of the English language and post whenever your able to. I'd like for once a day but for some of us that is unrealistic, just notify me Via PM if your leaving or going to be gone for an extended period of time.

Here's my character,

Name: Gabriel Crozius Blade
Race: Human/Dragon (see profiles forum for more information)
Armor: Mark V Terminator Power Armor, Nexus power sword, & Bolter pistol
Abilities: Winged flight, Fire and Ice spells
Augmentic parts: None
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Height: Ten feet six inches
Skin color: Dark charcoal color almost black
Hair color: Black
Hair style: Mid back length, generally worn down
Eye color: Piercing icy blue
Facial features: 1 thick scar trailing from his left brow over his eye and down his cheek ending about the middle of the bridge of his nose. high cheekbones and well defined jaw line, resemblant of a high elf
Body build: super heavy bone structure overly muscled, back muscles developed to power his wings (12 foot wing span from tip to tip)
Markings: Several tattoos cover his upper torso but no one knows what they are because he has never been seen unarmored from the neck down.

Personality: Fierce, loyal, and just. not quick to anger but once roused, is a formidable force to be reckoned with.
Extras: Has led the Night Blade Corps Since its commission by the U.P.G.C., and is responsible for their continued existence.
Last edited by Kirinak on Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
Crush their dreams, Destroy their hopes, Break their backs.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kirinak
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: The Night Blade (OOC initial sign up)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thecreepything on Mon May 04, 2009 1:14 am

lol, space marine from warhammer 40k xD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thecreepything
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirinak on Mon May 04, 2009 1:56 am

Its the closest thing i have found to his armor model sketch, i haven't loaded my sketches in yet because they're not finished yet

Kirinak
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keero on Mon May 04, 2009 2:36 am

Name: Leo Staunch
Race: Hybrid Daravian/Leopard
Weapons and armor: A light battle armor, with a slight stealth aspect. Carries a Plasma weapon that looks like a high-tech version of a long bow. When the bow string is pulled a high powered Plasma arrow appears that he then fires. He carries a small mellee plasma blade in the off chance that he gets that close.
Abilities: Darvian Forms: Leopard, Hawk, Racoon, Mouse, Dolphin, and Fox
Augmentic parts: He has an augmentation in his eye that acts like a targeting sensor. Also his hands have been augmented to allow him to weild his bow.
Alignment: Good
Appearance: He stands around six feet six inches, and very slim. His skin is covered in a short soft fur, that is a deep orange with black circular spots. He has deep blue eyes that stand out from the deep orange fur all over his body.
Personality: He fairly easy going, and gets along with most, and tends to joke around from time to time. Although he always takes his missions seriously.
Extras and others: He uses his stealth suit, and natural stealth abilities from being hybrid with a Leopard, to be a sniper in a sense with his bow.

Keero
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neava13 on Mon May 04, 2009 10:02 am

Name: Tosha Silk Peratti; Code name "Silk"
Race: Human
Weapons and armor: A dense polymer khopesh(Cuts like molecular sharpened steel but never dulls and is as light as plastic) Image Light plasma cannon (short range) very light armor
Abilities: Slip into shadows (can only travel 5 feet at a time through shadows(Magicks); Nullify sound in a 5 foot area around target (Magicks); Fake sounds (can make noises with in 100ft of herself (Magicks)); Dark fire (burns hot enough to burn flesh and soft metals, but emits no light (With in 10 feet of her limited duration (magicks)); Can hack into most security systems (tech), See in pitch blackness (tech), Increased run speed (tech); Increased dexterity and agility (tech);
Augmented parts: Wired reflexes (increased movement speed and agility); Movement regulator (keeps her from trembling when she isn't moving); Augmented eyes (darkvision & thermal vision)
replaced right arm (cannon, and hacking computer in the right arm including data jack and processor for hacks, as well as wire cutters, soldering kit, and first aid kit)
Alignment:Is Evil, but considers herself good
Appearance: Image
((art by Luis Royo))
5'3" tall
105 lbs
Black hair, Brown eyes
Slim build
Personality: Quiet and calculating, She rarely speaks unless spoken to and hardly ever smiles unless she is on a mission.
Extras and others: She has worked for New Earths special tactical units doing recon and under the table assassin work since she was 16.
Last edited by Neava13 on Tue May 05, 2009 11:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image"Though one may conquer a thousand times a thousand men in battle, yet he indeed is the noblest victor who conquers himself." Buddha

Neava13
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirinak on Mon May 04, 2009 6:00 pm

Good Characters guys you're in! I'm going to start the IC a little later this evening, i hope that by then we can have a pure-blood Daravian to add into the mix.

Quick question Neava, in your alignment is your character unknowingly evil, or does she know it and pretends to be good?

Kirinak
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neava13 on Mon May 04, 2009 6:34 pm

She thinks she is good, but in truth she is utterly ruthlessly evil. Basically she is so brain washed from all her training that she believes anything she is told to do is good, or anything that good for humanity is good. Basically the whole the enemy are not sentient good creatures thing :P like the only good creatures are humans. Is that ok?

Neava13
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirinak on Mon May 04, 2009 8:56 pm

ok i gotcha, its ok and i love the idea of it, it kind of reminds me of some of my military buddies lol. Just be careful with it though because for now every race is allied with one another except for the N.B.C. which by human records don't exist even though they are still called up by the government now and then. but yes its good.

Kirinak
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Mon May 04, 2009 9:11 pm

is it possible to create my own empire in this? The United Soviet Alliance wants to expand...

There should be two, no more, no less. One to embody power, one to crave it. "
- Darth Bane
" I? I am peace, I am salvation."
- Grave mind

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirinak on Mon May 04, 2009 9:54 pm

It is possible but id like to see it grow somewhat before it is introduced. If at all possible I'd prefer to see your RP style and ability as well.

Kirinak
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Mon May 04, 2009 10:03 pm

It's grown heavily. Want to see? Go to my posts and look for Planetary Empires. I used it and was involved with a war with another empire. GO to my more recent RP's. only some are good, I put heart only into RPs I like or am intrested in. A few I say. It depends, if I can manage my own empire, expect 3 paragraphs maybe.

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years

Re: The Night Blade (OOC sign up, need more players)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amaravian on Tue May 05, 2009 9:05 am

Name: Alvius Ark
Race: Hybrid. Human/wolf
Weapons and armor: Volos Hard-Suit. He carries two katana like plasma swords, one deep impact pistol on his hip, and a rifle on his back. He usually only has a maximum of three of these item with him, leaving one at base depending on the mission.
Abilities: He can emit pulses from his hands, ranging from so weak they barely move paper, to strong enough to throw a man of medium build across a room. He has increased agility from his wolf half, and is very flexible. His armor's right arm will change shape to accommodate for his augmented arm, and his armor's back will also change for another feature.
Augmentic parts: Alvius's right arm is made entirely of machine. It can assume the shape of a normal arm, or change into a high powered cannon, capable of mass destruction. He has several places on his back where small thrusters have been attached. These allow him extra speed when it is needed. His legs have upgraded muscles, and he has some nanotech in him capable of repairing small wounds, or, over time, larger ones.
Alignment: Chaotic good.
Appearance: Image
Personality: Alvius does what he needs to, but has a joking side. If he can't be found practicing his aim or fighting skills, he can be found having a drink with his friends.
Extras and others: Alvius is an amazing friend to have, but is brutal when it comes to combat. He is a realist, and knows that his enemies have chosen their path, and deserve to die. If he has to choose between a close friend and a mission that could save a planet, he'd choose the mission, but only just so. He has been in the Night Blade Corps for some time now.

How's this look?
"Swirling, changing, ending. Life is temporary." - Anonymous.

"Yeah, but waffles are forever." - Me.

Amaravian
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirinak on Tue May 05, 2009 12:41 pm

Looks good Welcome to the show alvius. Jump in any time the Ic is at the top of he page.

Kirinak
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Wed May 06, 2009 8:12 pm

You will all burn.
Nation Sheet-
Nation Name: (Obvious) United Soviet Alliance
Nation Leader: Zukov Valdimir Lenin ( I see a connection...)
Government Type: ( A super alliance of 50 communist planets commanded by one main planet. ( Tell me if I'm going too far) It's citizens are actually equal this time, and the minority and other races are not discriminated against. However, they are watched by the govermeant 24/7 and they look at the type of media, and put tabs on communication. Somewhat isolates the gerneral population from other empires/nations.
Number of Systems/Planets:
50 planets, but is imperaist and is now on the Warpath, in process of taking over 4 more planets.
5 systems. Also in process of taking other systems

Main Planets-
Petrograd ( Head planet)
Rusostan
Onyx
Siberatansan ( Internal Exile planet)
Arcoda
Polad
etc.

Systems- Krakow System
Semite System
Morgraz System
Torzak System
Andromea System

Military Strength:
Army of nearly 35 billion ( Not including reserves and drafting)

The Red Army ( The standard ground force)
Spetnaz ( Special forces,ground and space)
Home Guard ( Militias and volunteers unites that help guard planets)
Honorary guard ( Made of alien species for both ground and naval attacks)
Black Sun Fleet ( Sag'or pirates under the letter of Mar'ques)
The Great Bear ( Standard Naval Fleets)
Commadres Unit ( Units equipped for certain environments)
Marxist Manifesto- Spreads communism/Marxism/socialism to other races/planets
CAU ( Commadr'e Armourded Union) - The mech part of the army

Alien races and demographics/Population:

Sag'or- Aliens with bird like heads and vicious teeth, most of population are pirates with letters of Mar'que 5% of population
Kreilows- Lizard like aliens with a spiked tail that have a violent past before humans arrived. They are like warrior priests. have a obsession with their weapons. 5 %
Humans- Your average human. 90%

Total Population- 300,000,000,000

*Main- Anti- Ballistics Shield for planets
*Secondary- Super Weapons
*Tertiary- AI for warships eliminating the need for crews

Religon- None. No need for religon.
Languages- Russian, Mandarin, Spanish, Sag'orian, English, Kreilowian

Recent National History: Recently put down rebellions, elected Zukov as dictator. Zukov has ordered the armies to invade nearby Capital System. Preparations are underway for the invasion of the Llaki System

Other:
The Red Army can be broken down again into smaller groups
Soviet Marine Corps
Testing and Research Group
KGB ( Torture and Interrogation as well as espionage think old KGB)
Soviet Airforce ( Planetary airspace force)
105th Atmospheric Entry Shock troopers ( Ships drop them from the atmosphere to avoid AA fire)

Notable Great Bear Fleets
1st Nemspech Fleet ( Specialize in massing against the enemy)
101st Helpmach fleet ( Specialize in fast deployments)
90th Ivantow Fleet ( Specialize in deploying the 105th troops faster then anyother fleet with the fleet exclusive Berlin Freighter that can sneak past the bigger capital ships and jam radars with 40 sides for the drop pods to shoot out on each side, one pod can hold 4 shock troopers
300th Fleet ( The biggest fleet that specializes in amour and firepower; made up of a lot of destroyers and battleships)

Weapons of the Red Army/Spetnaz

* AK- 57b ( Heavily improved version of the AK-47)
* Kumchov SMG
* Dracon Sniper
* Reichburgh Multiple Purpose Rocket Launcher
* Siegrid Semi-Auto pistol nicknamed " Stalin"
* Thermalnucelar gernades
* Laser Version of AK-57 B
Vehicles
Mil-Mi 35 ( Heavy Gunship that doubles as a dropship in space, one foward gatling gun, 2 pulse laser launchers, 2 macine guns at sides, 20 missles, 2 light repaeter lasers)
T- 101 ( MBT of the ground forces, main coilgun/rail gun/laser cannon/ 150mm Shell cannon, 4 machine guns, one laser machine guns, 1 plasma missle launcher)
Wolfegard ( AA missile vehicle, 4 Falcon Missle launchers, 2 anti-personal guns, one 12.7 mm gun)
MB-23 Scout Vehicle ( 1 gatling gun on back)
Scopian APC

Space ships
The Great Bear fleet prides itself with it's powerful ships, but carries no lifeboat or escape pods, all pod space is for 105th drop pods. There are no escape pods as surrendering is unacceptable .

Boris class Super Carrier- ( Expenisive super carriers armed with 200 deck guns, 100 missle pods, 1 protoype superlaser that can backfire and wipe out nearby ships, 150 point defense guns, 4 tesla weapons, 300 AA guns; carries crew of 400, accomandates 6000 troops, 200 MBT, 100 Krya fighters, 50 Stellenboch bombers, 20 Krensy Interceptors, 40 MB-23, 30 Mil-Mi 35, 10 Garuch Transpots 20 drops pods on each side super cloak system)

Kroch class Carrier ( 100 deckguns, 50 missle pods, 250 AA guns, 100 point defense weapons, 1 Tesla weapon; crew of 150, 1000 troops, 100 MBT, 20 MB-23, 10 drop pods, 2 trasports, 10 Mil-Mi 35, 100 Krya fighters, 10 Stellenboch bombers, 10 interceptors 10 drops pods on each side cloal system)

Warsaw class Battleship ( 95 deckguns, 50 missle pods, 100 AA guns, 90 point defense guns, 1 Tesla Weapon, crew of 90, 900 troops, 5 Mil-mi 35, 20 MBT, 1 transport, 5 Krya fighters, 10 drops pods on each side cloak system)

Munich Cruiser ( 50 deck guns, 40 missle pods, 50 AA guns, 5 Mil- 35, 10 MBT, 1 Krya Fighter, 1 Mini Tesla weeapon, 5 drops pods on each side)

Moscow class Freigter ( 20 decks guns, 10 AA guns, crew of 40, 1 Mil-Mi 35, 5 drops pods on each side)

90th Berlin Class Light Freighter ( 5 deck gun, 5 AA guns, 40 drops pods on each side, cloak system)

300th fleet Lenin Class Torpedo Destroyer ( 40 deck guns, 15 plasma torpedo tubes, 5 torpedoes a tube, recharges over time, 10 AA guns, 2 Mil Mi 35, 10 drop pods a side)

Kraya fighter ( 6 machine guns, 20 missles, one foward gatling gun, one pulse laser, crew of one, 2 day worth of ration, 3 day worth of oxygeb)

Stellenboch Bomber ( 20 Machine guns, payload of 40 Jozee plasma bombs, 4 missles, crew of 25)

Interceptor- ( fast 8 machine guns, 10 missle ship, made for long range escort crew of one)

Recon ship- ( cloack system, one machine gun, 2 missles, 1 pulse laser)

105th Drop Pod- An atomspheric Entry pod thats fairly big and can level a house if lands one one, resulting shockwave can knock away or kill nearby troops. 4 troops a pod and room for weaponary.

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirinak on Wed May 06, 2009 10:06 pm

Ok Comrade, looks good, your nation is approved. Are you going to be playing or are you just placing a setting?

Kirinak
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neava13 on Thu May 07, 2009 2:02 pm

I can run another character if you want Kirinak What ever you need race wise :P I'll just need a little to come up with the story and the personality, as well as the fighting style. I think we have one rougie like toon (Tosha) one ranger like toon (Alvi) One brawler (Gab). I could make anything from a magical artillery, to a combat medic. Let me know if you want another character and if so we can just have them come in with Gabe even if you want?

Neava13
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Thu May 07, 2009 5:08 pm

Both. As I said, prepare to burn fools. However for now, you will survive, as the GM doens't want me to wipe you guys off the face of the universe.
Name- Zukov Lenin
Age- 35
Weapons- Ak-57B, "Stalin" Pistol
Class- dicatator, cry about it.
Recent Events- Has tooken power of the Alliance and is stocking up on weapons for the invasion of earth.

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirinak on Thu May 07, 2009 8:09 pm

Aha! a wonderous turn of plot events occurs to me! Neava, Make a Kreilow, healer that specializes in Two handed weapons, preferably a battle hammer. I'll PM you with more details.

Comrade, I'll be PMing you with what i have in mind as well.

Kirinak
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neava13 on Fri May 08, 2009 12:12 am

Name: Misguard Seethor
Race: Kreilow
Weapons and armor: One polarized energy war hammer ((Basically when it hits it shatters molecular bonds of the object it its causing 3 times the area around the hammer to just explode.)) Light polymer armor strapped over his left side, and head.
Abilities: Healing pulse (allows him to heal and or stabilize allies around him within 10 feet.) Inflict rage (Causes his ally of choice to go into a bloodlust rage attacking with much more strength and force then before), Healing touch (It heals wounds dramatically just by touch but can only be used when he has his full attention on the task at hand))
Augmented parts: Augmented right and left arm and hand. ((The weight of the war hammer is immense so in order to wield it he needed to upgrade his strength in that arm.))
Alignment: Evil
Appearance: 7’3” lizard man, his scales are Onyx colored except in the light they for an iridescent green, and blue. He has long spikes from the back of his head that are also black. Both of his hands are obviously cybernetic with 3 fingers and a thumb all clawed with horribly sharp metal talons. His snout is long and full of razor sharp curved teeth. His tail is about 4 feet long muscular, flexible, with short spikes over it. His legs are long and built for running. His feet are large with three toes and claws.
Personality: One would think a lizard would be grouchy and bad tempered. Well they were wrong about that Misguard, seems to be over all very kind tempered. He is slow to anger, amazingly patient, and tends towards the idea of letting the fight come to him.
Extras and others: Hates the cold.

Neava13
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirinak on Thu May 14, 2009 8:40 pm

looks good bring him in whenever your feel ready

Kirinak
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!