Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

In the Night Sky

In the Night Sky

a part of “In the Night Sky”, a fictional universe by Soul_Alchemist.

After a deadly sickness sweeps through a small city only a handful of survivors are left alive. They have been given special abilities, but now if they want to survive any longer they have to run.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “In the Night Sky”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] In the Night Sky

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:09 pm

Not that the healer thing is bad, we can all have some different sort of knowledge. For instance, Spike only has a couple years of medical school, so he'd have more book smarts that experience. And I don't remember right off, but I think everyone's was a bit different, so that's a plus. better than us just being a bunch of doctors, lol.
If you want to be happy for a day, get drunk,
If you want to be happy for a while, get married,
But if you want to be happy for all time, have good friends.
-The Booze Traveler

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zen_ink on Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:13 pm

Alissa is more like EMT training.. so first aid and stuff. Not so much the technical jargon or medical stuff. But she does know a bit about it. only because she's just generally intellectual as a person
~Imagination is just intelligence having fun.~

Enter the world of THE ZODI ACADEMY... (Now Rebooted!)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

zen_ink
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:22 pm

Hey Zen...um, what's going on in your post? Who's the guy who opened your door for you, cause no one is out of their cells yet, and the guards are in the hallways...

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:23 pm

I actually feel a bit better about Arthur having no medical experience past basic every-day things like band-aids. XD
My name is Alice, feel free to call me that! <3
YouTube / DeviantArt / tumblr / Free internet

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:26 pm

@Soul: Oh, my character, Claude, opened it. Um, sorry if that was an inconvenience, but I figured I explained our reasonings away pretty well. My character's door was open because there was an assumed person in there who rushed out when the alarms went off. Then the guards, I also figured, were all rushing to your character's room due to him being the one who set the alarms off, so Claude wandered down the hall and opened zen's character's (Alissa) door open, Arthur's too.

I'm not if I have the picture correct then, though, if this isn't acceptable. If you'd like, I could try editing my more recent post to something else, like a guard finding us.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:30 pm

Ah, okay then, sorry about that, I think I just misread it. I thought some random person had just came along and started letting us loose, lol, again, sorry about that. You had it right, most of the guards and such would be focusing on my character for now, then realizing after the lights went out that something else was up.

Anyway, I posted again, so we can move on a bit.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:44 pm

I was eating dinner, and stuff. I'll start my post up now.

Edit: Just so you know, I'm not very good with multiple paragraphs. So I just do 1 or two. xD
Oh yh, forgot about the mental scream. Everyone hold up on replying to my post.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FighterChimp on Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:04 am

Posted. It's a bit long and pretentious, but I think its decent.
Please take a look at my new roleplay, set in the supernatural Western world of Deadlands:
Deadlands: The Twisting Maze"

FighterChimp
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:20 am

It was a bit...aggressive, shall we say? And long, but it was good. Soon as at least Gintoki gets a post up I'll post again and get Spike out of there, then we can get down to the actual escaping of the place.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:40 am

I already posted last night.

Edit: Its the one with only two bulked up paragraphs.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:23 am

I thought it was Inos's character who got strapped to the bed.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inos on Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:56 am

Thats what I thought as well.

Inos
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TrickyNicky on Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:21 am

Haha wow, I wrote that too early :P ... yeah it's Inos's character :P
Join my first roleplay on gateway. It's one of godly proportions, The Gods' Lament.

NOTE: On vacation in Cocoa Beach, so I'll check my roleplays when I can or just when I get back.

Also, check out my blog if you'd like to know a little more about me (or just want to read a good rant).

TrickyNicky
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inos on Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:33 am

Oh okay then time for me to post^^.

Inos
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:38 am

Sorry about that Gintoki, I remember reading your post now, just didn't remember who had actually posted it, lol.

Soon as Inos posts I'll post and we'll get moving along.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inos on Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:55 am

Okay I am done so go ahead with posting.^^

Inos
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:44 pm

Okay, finally got my post up.

I was thinking of going for a more spectacular exit, but I figured since we were just gaining control of our powers that wouldn't work as planned, lol.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:42 pm

I just thought of something...out of the, like dozen characters we have...who all has actually posted by this point? I think most of us have, but I also think we might have skipped over a couple of people...

Also, time of day doesn't matter, so I was just going to let whoever got outside first decide, so night time is fine.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:10 pm

@Spectrum- Um... Your character completely blew mine off. xD
Then again I didn't make it perfectly clear, that mine was talking to him.

Edit: Meh, I feel like posting, so I'll just make it to where your character ignored him. Makes more of a reason for Hide to get pissed off. xD

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hells13 on Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:30 pm

Soul_Alchemist wrote:I just thought of something...out of the, like dozen characters we have...who all has actually posted by this point? I think most of us have, but I also think we might have skipped over a couple of people...

*Pops up from nowhere* Hiiii. :D

Hells13
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!