Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Nightwings (a wolf rp)

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: The Nightwings (a wolf rp)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RavenWolf on Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:49 pm

Raven couldnt help but smile at this wolf. "yeah im sure!" she said. She stared deep into his red eyes. She began to wonder something. Raven decided to test it. She reached foreward and licked Zel on the nose, then stepped back to watch his response. Her dark violet eyes were glinting with anticipation.
Can veggetarians eat animal crackers? If they can't, I'm trouble O_o

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RavenWolf
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yomei on Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:03 pm

Yomei laughed. Her friend was acting very funny! She finished cleaning her paws and stalked behind her, quietly laughing. She was a good ways off, but still close enough to her the other wolf's response to the lick.

'This will be interesting.' Yomei thought.
I've seen you.
Where?
In my dreams.
Your dreams?
Yes, I've dreamt before. Horrid nightmares, sweet dreams, even weird dreams. But I once dreamt of you, only for a moment, and that moment was all it took for me to fall in love.
~a book I've read.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Yomei
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RavenWolf on Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:14 pm

Raven heard Yomei laugh, but her eyes never left the crimson pools of Zel's.

RavenWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathglobe on Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:02 pm

Zel had narrowed eyes and when she said "Yeah im sure", he gave a bigger grin. "Wel-" A sudden lick came to his nose and he looked suprise. Zel took a few steps back and was awed. "You are.. very interesting.." Zel suddenly felt like she had contral somehow. Like some kind of dominating lick! Zel backed up more and turned away. "I hope to see you around sometime soon." Zel said to the strange girl and stopped walking. "Oh and Xel... Your a horrible spy.." Zel said walking farther into the distance.

Xel popped out of the bushes and gave a ashamed look. "Heh.."

deathglobe
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RavenWolf on Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:44 pm

Raven smiled at Zel as he walked away. She slinked back to Yomei and sat in her haunches. She forced herself to take her eyes off of Zel. Raven couldnt help but watch this wolf. She couldnt explain it, but she felt different about him. Different then other wolves. She felt a stange attachment to Zel. His crimson eyes were hypnotic.

RavenWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yomei on Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:36 pm

Yomei couldn't help laughing as her friend had, no doubt, made the other wolf very confused. She looked at Raven.

"You love him, you know it~ I think he knows it~" she taunted.

"Hey, strawberries are viewed as love presents. Want one?" she grinned wolfishly. ((lol))

Yomei
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathglobe on Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:15 pm

A figure zoomed through the woods and another one behind it. As usual.. it was Zel and Xel. Xel chasing Zel for some mere problem as always. Or so we thought....

Zel dashed through the woods with an evil laugh and Xel right behind him. "Zel your bluffing!" Zel continued through the woods and glanced back at him. "Oh am I? That girl i saw back their could be my solution. If I can get her to like me as much as I want her to. Well you will have to kill her to get to me." He gave out another laugh and Xel narrowed his eyes. His panting became heavier but still urged on to keep the pace with Zel. "You can't use innocent like that Zel!" He growled deeply and Zel made a screeching stop. Xel bumped right into them and they both fell to the ground. Xel pounced to all fours and showed his fangs. Zel stood up slowly and tilted his head. "Hmm your teeth are a little dull.." Zel said grinning. "Your dull!" Xel roared back and jumped onto Zel. A long viscous battle arose and they clawed and bit each other as the elder ex-alpha wolf stood before them. "Must you always fight?" He growled at them both. "Godfather! He is going to assassinate the alpha!" Xel sneered at Zel and Zel grinned again. "I never said I was going to keep it a secret." Zel responded. The ex-alpha glared down at Zel. "I am going to have to banish you from this land. I have seen you done the most evil things I have seen. I will deal with you myself!" Zel took a few steps back and turned his grin to yet, another laugh. "Come on now I'm a better rank to fight an elder!" Zel chuckled and sunk his claws into the Earth. Another battle arose and Zel was about to take his final strike. Xel leaped onto Zel and they rolled to the edge of the forest. "You are not welcomed Zel!" Zel howled a lonely echo in the forest and kicked Xel off the cliff. Xel clunged onto the edge and pulled himself up with all his strength. Zel shook his head and was about to swipe Xel's paws when he was pounded by Xel's godfather. Zel fell of the cliff with a loud roar, that could be heard by anyone. "I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!" His voice echoed in the forest and he hit the lake with a loud splash. Xel climbed back up and turned to the bottom of the cliff. "Could he survive?" Xel asked. "Only if he hit the soft spot of the water." Xel walked his godfather back home and aided his wounds...

deathglobe
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RavenWolf on Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:33 pm

Raven blushed, if that was possible. "Sure" she said. "I like strawberries." Then she froze. She heard a loud roar, comming from the nearby cliffs. Raven looked a Yomei. "We should go see what that was" she barked. Raven dashed into the forest and out onto the cliff. She saw a old wolf and a young one. She reconized them as Banzo and Xel from her pack. "What's happened?" she asked, her dark violet gaze boring into them.

RavenWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yomei on Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:11 pm

Yomei nodded, following Raven into the forest and onto a cliff. She saw an older wolf and a younger wolf. She remembered Banzo, but only saw the other one some of the time.

He looked nice. She blushed slightly. She heard Raven ask what happen, and listened intently to them.

She looked towards the cliff. It didn't look different than before, but what did she know; she just got here with Raven.

Yomei
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathglobe on Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:15 pm

Xel forced his yes up to the other wolfs, panting and covered with blood. "Z..e.l! We.. kil..ed him.." Xel coughed and then began speaking clearly. "Zel wanted to be the alpha by executing the recent alpha." Xel walked of and limped his way back to the den, aiding Branzo on the way.

deathglobe
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:17 am

Jynx had fallen asleep besides Flame when they herd the roar, Flame stood up then sow Branzo and Xel comeing out of the woods.
He had nothing but respect for them both, and wanted to see if they were alright he'd figured it must have been a fight.
He told Jynx, "Stay here," and followed Branzo and Xel to thair den, "What was that about?" he asked them when he got there.

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathglobe on Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:49 pm

Branzo eyed Flame with caution and shook his head. "You were about to be assassinated by Zel. Flame if you want to take on the alpha do it with more caution. Most of us notice his hatred eyes. And odds are.. he will be back. Be on your best regards Flame. Zel is a worthy opponent.." Branzo then lied down as Xel aided his wounds, listening to what he said. "Branzo you know I can defeat Zel!" Xel exclaimed as he tried to rest. Branzo took a sigh of irritation and rolled his eyes up to him. "No. You can't."

deathglobe
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RavenWolf on Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:06 pm

Raven peered over the edge of the cliff, ignoring the wolves that headed back to camp. her eyes scanned the ground below for any sign of life. Seeing nothing, she sighed and looked at Yomei. "You were right, Yomei. I am in love with that evil wolf." Raven began to trudge back to camp.

RavenWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathglobe on Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:03 pm

Branzo's death

Down near the bottom of the cliff water was roaming and writhing everywhere and Zel crawling out of the water, leaving red behind him. He limped his way up the cliff and traveled more and more. More blood dripped as he walked farther leaving a good track behind him. He grunted his way and gave a sigh as he though of the two wolves that tried to KILL him. "Why? I am family.. and they try to kill me?" Zel shook his head in frustration and finally reached the top. It was dawn. The perfect time for a murder...

Branzo wook up from his deep sleep and sighed at the though of his lost child. He stood and stalked through the woods, following a butterfly. A butterfly. Its beauty and its wings. Wings. What marvelous thought. Branzo sat down and looked up to the moon with his gloomy eyes.

A rustle came from a bush in front of him. Branzo gave a warm smile as he thought Xel followed him. But instead.. Zel creeped out, half covered in dark red. It still dripped and Branzo glared at him with serious eyes. "You survived.." Branzo snapped at him and stood up in a defensive stance. Zel just walked closer and growled. "I can take more than that! I will be the alpha! I shall be the leader and kill all who try to stop me!" Zel had a deep tone and a cracked voice from the fall. Branzo looked at him foolishly and shook his head. "You can't take them all on Zel. Don't be a fool!" Zel just gave a chuckle and responded, "If i can beat Xel then the rest I can defeat. I bet I can even kill the Alpha on a one on one." He gave another evil chuckle and Branzo wished mercy for him. "Xel you can defeat but the Alpha would defeat you! Flame is a strong warrior and he shows character for our village!" Branzo knew Zel was a great warrior but against Flame the chances would be close, but Flame would win. "Only way you could be Alpha is if you had an army to kill the one who opposes you! Which would be all of us!" Branzo drew his claws out and his fangs shone in the moonlight. "Hmm an army." Zel said thinking out loud, "Good idea! an army would be perfect! I could figure out how to roll a tree to the Flame and the girl i got into an argument with. Then I could sweep up the girl and let the tree smack Flame. In return Xel would be air and the girl would adore me for saving her. And when Xel is Alpha i am next in line. So.. he is an easy kill and all is done!" He gave an evil laugh as Branzo gave a pathetic sigh. "Really now? How do you plan to roll a tree down? Besides... I have found and your plans are over!" He yelled and swung viontly at Zel. Zel sidestepped the attack and pierced his claws into Branzo's rib. Zel then slid his claws back to him ripping his lungs into pieces. Zel looked at his claws which were doubled in blood now and then turned to Branzo. Branzo was pacing heavily and he then fell to the ground. "Z..el.. you.. shal..l.. not get..aw..ay wit..h th..is.." Branzo took in his last breath and closed his eyes where death would meet him...

deathglobe
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RavenWolf on Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:54 pm

intersesting death scene. lol.

RavenWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Kazuya_Lotus~ on Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:17 am

Name:Brim
Appearance:Image

((i hope not to late to join :( ))

~Kazuya_Lotus~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RavenWolf on Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:15 am

no, ur not too late. sorry i havent been posting, my cpu has a virus so i have to use my dsi which is like, so slow lol

RavenWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Kazuya_Lotus~ on Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:48 pm

that really sucks sorry you got a virus.
its alright its understandable :)

~Kazuya_Lotus~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RavenWolf on Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:20 pm

okay dokay lets get back to the rp
---------------------
Raven watched the horrific scene unfold, but instead of fear, she felt relief. Blood had always appealled to her and this entranced her mind. she couldnt look away. maybe this evil wolf could teach her the art of murder

RavenWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RavenWolf on Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:20 pm

okay dokay lets get back to the rp
---------------------
Raven watched the horrific scene unfold, but instead of fear, she felt relief. Blood had always appealled to her and this entranced her mind. she couldnt look away. maybe this evil wolf could teach her the art of murder

RavenWolf
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!