Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Nothern Delegates: Chaos

The Nothern Delegates: Chaos

a part of “The Nothern Delegates: Chaos”, a fictional universe by AsuraDeWinters.

It has been a year since Midnight fell in a battle to Arucan. The delegates entered a time of chaos. But something is in the air, chaos has ensued in the headquarters and an unlikely visitor will arrive. Advanced roleplayers only.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Nothern Delegates: Chaos”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Nothern Delegates: Chaos

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:23 pm

I have some intro ideas for Lyda and Kora, but as Kora is one of Arucan's team she'd probably go to find him, so I'd be happy to go after he was introduced.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lotsalove052 on Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:38 pm

I have been thinking how to intro gabe back in the mix but there are just so many possibilities

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lotsalove052
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:44 pm

Well he'll be getting a call from Arucan so you can use that as a jumping off point
-Stella

Constellations
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lotsalove052 on Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:01 pm

nice sounds good to me

Lotsalove052
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lotsalove052 on Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:43 pm

I can hardly contain my excitement.

Lotsalove052
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:51 pm

The first post is up! :D :D :D

Constellations
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:08 pm

Hey guys! I'm completely new to this so just wanted to say hi but I'm struggling on how to introduce my character into this, so any help would be much appreciated! Thank you
Image Image

Calvazara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lotsalove052 on Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:08 pm

Kinda loving you right now!! Amazing postie

Lotsalove052
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lotsalove052 on Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:21 pm

Dunno have ur character just like loafing around. Thats what I normally do. :)

Lotsalove052
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lotsalove052 on Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:25 pm

oh and second post up!

Lotsalove052
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:16 pm

Posted! Been rambling away about bibles and bloody sinks. Hope it's alright!

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lotsalove052 on Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:19 pm

Wow I have to say I am already liking where this is going. Why do I feel like there is just going to be a lot of screaming, maybe a few things blown up. Hazel crying in the bathroom, Amelia crying in her room, the kid running wild in the halls and everyone else coming to blows? I like it already!

Lotsalove052
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:25 am

Aw, it's sad that Grant has gottne all drunk and messed up.

I think I'd like Caddie/E to show up in a little while, so may add on a profile, as even with the canon between the two RPs it's not impossible for them to wander off for weeks at a time, and they've both been really missing the delegates.

It's interesting, as Caddie's gotten into the habit of thinking he's generally awesome, and has a habit of extreme ongoing denial...denial and origami appear to be her main strategies to get through life.

E on the other hand would probably just go for the more direct method of dealing with him, and just hit him whenever she sees him drinking....or just hit him whenever she sees him...

Will probably upload something later when I get back.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby the_judged on Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:47 am

Hi. My name's Judged. I'm Vit's friend.

I see she's mentioned Kain already. Thank you for accepting the sheet, and I look forward to role playing with all of you.

the_judged
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:11 am

Welcome!!!

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:27 pm

Glad you could make it Judged.

Lyda will certainly like having someone on her team.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lotsalove052 on Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:03 pm

I hate football...

Lotsalove052
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:10 pm

WOOOO G MEN!!!!! Giants for the win!!!!

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:16 am

I live in the UK, so most of this goes totally over my head.

My housemates keep up with a lot of stuff going on in the US and are really into it, and I'm just kinda

'Wh-what is this game? Is it kind of like rugby?'

Vit: Forever ignorant of the world of sport.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:44 pm

Lol I live in America and I still don't understand football. My mom won five hundred bucks betting on the super bowl this yr tho - so that's cool :p

Constellations
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!