Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Nothern Delegates: Chaos

The Nothern Delegates: Chaos

a part of “The Nothern Delegates: Chaos”, a fictional universe by AsuraDeWinters.

It has been a year since Midnight fell in a battle to Arucan. The delegates entered a time of chaos. But something is in the air, chaos has ensued in the headquarters and an unlikely visitor will arrive. Advanced roleplayers only.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Nothern Delegates: Chaos”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Nothern Delegates: Chaos

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:19 pm

Yikes, that one came as a surprise!

...and Kora is expressing her shock with her usual solution to emotional situations: Punch stuff.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:46 am

Love how E's first reaction is to eat the kid lolz

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:08 pm

Just as well there were loads of witnesses, otherwise E might might have considered making Garrett her lunch. Thankfully even E wouldn't dare face Midnight in Mama-Bear Mode. She's had experiences with protective parents in the past and it's ended badly.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaintAndSinner on Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:30 pm

Koda as a daddy is so weird! Lol, he doesn't know how to act.

SaintAndSinner
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:20 am

Checked on Gateway this morning to discover I'm now a staff member!

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:27 pm

That is so cool!!!

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:07 pm

Holy shit, Sage is dead, Garrett got shot, and now there is a wolf monster in the fridge!! God I love you guys!

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:33 am

Gateway is having some weird...thing where it dumped my latest reply halfway up the page, so you should find it there. Will try and fix it later if I can.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:25 am

I think the problems have been ironed out for me now.

If any of you folks on here are still getting logged out all the time then try following the directions here:

post-maintenance-bug-reporting-t68632.html (Derp. Posted a broken link last time.)

Once I cleared my cache and cookies it worked fine and lets me post again. On the downside it made firefox throw a bitchfit and I had to restart my computer, but my copy seems to look for any excuse to do that, so it might be fine for everyone else.

(Check me out being a good little staff member. XD )

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:26 pm

YAY mine is fixed!!

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexander_Right on Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:23 pm

oooo fight, Fight, FIght, FIGht, FIGHt, FIGHT!!!!!!

Alexander_Right
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:36 pm

Kora vs Koda!

Place your bets now.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaintAndSinner on Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:56 pm

Lmao I wanted Koda to have a reveleation and control his anger for once but well .... Being unresonable is one of his core traits.

SaintAndSinner
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:02 pm

It was originally my intention that Kora would be a bit more humble this RP...

...she didn't keep it up for very long. I realize now that Kora has rather poor problem solving skills in that her solution to almost anything tends to be 'Punch something!'.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaintAndSinner on Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:41 pm

Lol Koda's already evolved some. He's no longer blind so he wont be bitter about that ... And he has had to mature since taking over the team and having a son .... he's allowed to keep this one personality trait

SaintAndSinner
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexander_Right on Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:00 pm

Oh I think Koda will win toe to toe with Kora. He is enraged.
And did I ever let on that I enjoy killing characters? Well now you all know. But should I really kill Garrett? He is so damn cute...

Alexander_Right
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:04 pm

Not little Garrett... I mean it makes sense because he really did get shot pretty bad but he is so cute. Really taking the whole chaos thing seriously huh Alex? It is super fun though! I just feel so badly.... Koda wont ever get to be a good daddy, and Midnight will be like done. Just done.

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:08 pm

I'd let Garrett live, as I think it'd probably break Midnight in a serious way, plus I think it'd be interesting development for Koda to have to face the challenges of fatherhood.

Plus it's already been pretty grimdark that day already, what with dead Sage and all.

Plus Garrett is kind of adorable and he balances things out.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:17 pm

Some I've been trying to work it out. Art could find some way to use his epic surgeon skillz to save him.....or alternatively Art might try turning him to save him, based on the fact that he's found when a vamp undergoes the change their heart stops for a period of time, but they're kept alive to complete the change, which'd give him time to clear the obstruction.

Any opinions? I don't want to do anything without a go ahead as this is regarding whether a character lives or dies...it just seems like something Art would do as a last resort.

The vamp solution might give everyone a horrible fright though, what with it making Garrett technically dead for a period of time.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexander_Right on Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:39 pm

Aw Asura's post made me sad. Still think he should die, there are consequences to being immortal assassins, and one of those is the job isn't kid friendly. It may sound mean and all but that's an assassins world right?

Alexander_Right
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!