Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The One That Got Away

The One That Got Away

a part of “The One That Got Away”, a fictional universe by Love me Not.

In another life...I would be your girl...We'd keep all our promises...Be us against the world. In another life...I would make you stay...So I don't have to say...You were the one that got away...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The One That Got Away”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The One That Got Away

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Love me Not on Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:37 pm

Kay I'm back guys sorry for being gone for a few days but we went to my grandmother's and she decided to go camping so I ended up without the internet access.
I've got five words that equal kick ass.
Anime schoolgirl -vs- Giant Samurai

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Love me Not
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:23 pm

You haven't missed much. :/
in love, nothing is eternal but drinking your wine
there is no reason for bringing my life to you, other
than losing it.
I said, I just want to know you and then disappear.
you said, knowing me does not mean dying.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Love me Not on Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:34 pm

*sighs* Im gonna put a vote up if you guys think I should continue this or put it down and a fail. Or remove characters that haven't posted we know who that is. And try to find someone else.

Love me Not
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akjadestar on Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:39 pm

Guys, I am so sorry about holding this up for so long. I had really meant to do a post soon but i ended up having some family issues and basically now my parents grounded me until... I don't even know when -.- and this is the first time that no one has been home so I'm finally able to get on. I was going to do a post today but it seems like my partner in the rp already gave up... And I really don't think i'll be able to get on even close to a regular basis so I'll let you give my spot to someone else if you wish, it would make the most sense. Once again, I'm really sorry for being so unreliable with this. /:

akjadestar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:49 pm

Sorry that I abandoned my characters, but nobody was posting and I was starting to feel that Love Me Not didn't really care about this RP anymore (no offence, turns out I was wrong :/). I will adopt back the two characters if this is going to start up again with regular posting, though.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!