Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The One That Got Away

The One That Got Away

a part of “The One That Got Away”, a fictional universe by Love me Not.

In another life...I would be your girl...We'd keep all our promises...Be us against the world. In another life...I would make you stay...So I don't have to say...You were the one that got away...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The One That Got Away”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The One That Got Away

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BubbleYum on Wed May 23, 2012 2:58 pm

Reserve female number # 3 for the one who got away role?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BubbleYum
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Love me Not on Wed May 23, 2012 3:41 pm

Cool beans will do thanks soo much.
I've got five words that equal kick ass.
Anime schoolgirl -vs- Giant Samurai

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Love me Not
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Love me Not on Wed May 23, 2012 6:42 pm

She just great Bubbleyum approved

Love me Not
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BubbleYum on Wed May 23, 2012 6:49 pm

:]
Thanks.
I really have confidence in this roleplay.
So um.. any information we should know? About setting...time period...all that good stuff.

BubbleYum
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Wed May 23, 2012 8:22 pm

Incorporated Rosie into Izzie's profile. Also added some more little things into her profile, such as a history of mental illness. Somehow, I entirely forgot to include that when I actually wrote the damn thing. :v

Also; if by the time everyone has submitted and finished their character profiles, no one has claimed The One Who Got Away #2, I'll take it.
in love, nothing is eternal but drinking your wine
there is no reason for bringing my life to you, other
than losing it.
I said, I just want to know you and then disappear.
you said, knowing me does not mean dying.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Love me Not on Wed May 23, 2012 10:20 pm

Thanks Painkiller for offering to take the last spot hopefully akjadestar will have her character finished soon.

As for the setting is PROVINCETOWN, MASSACHUSETTS a small town on the farthest tip of Cape Cod. It's known for its beaches, tourism and it's also known for having a large population of gays and lesbians. Some interesting facts about the town is that it was a big part of the first Pilgrim settlements in the United States, which is why there is allot of tourism in the town.

The time period is modern day so you don't have to worry about talking about technology that we have right now cause it's all the same. Basically if your characters where in high school about 7 to 12 years ago depending on the age of your character. Also everyone that is originally from the town will probably know each other, Provincetown has a very small high school.

Love me Not
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Thu May 24, 2012 12:50 am

I've submitted what I have so far. Deliberately omitted most of the history to see what akjadestar will put for their character. :v

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Love me Not on Thu May 24, 2012 1:09 pm

He looks great so far Painkiller lets hope that akjadestar get her girl up soon so we can get started.

Love me Not
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akjadestar on Thu May 24, 2012 7:22 pm

Don't worry guys, I'll make sure I finish this by tonight, no matter what it takes
Arghhh, maybe you should just scratch that.... -.- I was determined to get this over with but it's late now, and I'm tired.... And it feels like when I'm tired and writing I can just ramble on and on needlessly... I'm sure it would be better for me to have a good description that would take a little more time. I also have a big field trip at school tomorrow and don't want to be sleep deprived for that... So I'm afraid I will have to take this to tomorrow... But I'm going to guarantee you all it will be done by then, as I already have all my ideas together and tomorrow I'll have the energy to piece em all together :)
Sorry about that guys /: But Love me Not, of you want, you can start this up as everyone else is obviously ready and I'd hate to hold things up for them... And The PainKiller and I already talked about our characters situation and history, so at least that's sorted out... So if you reallt want to do a first post for Jack, hopefully you have enough to base it off of...
I feel really bad /:
Last edited by akjadestar on Fri May 25, 2012 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

akjadestar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Thu May 24, 2012 11:00 pm

Jack's profile is done.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Love me Not on Fri May 25, 2012 6:42 pm

Thank you painkiller, I think I'm going to put up the first post now, but after then I will camping all weekend, I'll be back on tuesday. But camping means no internet, you got to love family time *sighs* oh well that means that everyone wont be too rushed to get their first posts in. Cause I know some of you might be stuck in the same sort of situation as I am considering it's Memorial Day weekend. Either way thank to all of you for making characters and lets make this an awesome RP.

Love me Not
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akjadestar on Fri May 25, 2012 9:19 pm

Y.Y I could shoot myself, I finished EVERYTHING and once again I was logged out automatically... so therefore, I'm now going to do the rest of my history very briefly and then write up a quick physical description so we can all get started! I might add on a little more later but I really don't want to hold anyone up anymore

akjadestar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Fri May 25, 2012 9:38 pm

Damn, that's a shame. But at least it gives credence to my practice of copying absolutely everything before I hit the submit button. And people keep telling me I'm paranoid. Bah.

Anyway, my post is on the way. I have some...interesting ideas. :v

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby girlwt on Sat May 26, 2012 11:37 am

You guys still looking for another male character
There is a sacredness in tears....They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition and of unspeakable love.

Washington Irving

girlwt
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Sat May 26, 2012 1:01 pm

I'm pretty sure all the roles are taken (and I hope Love Me Not doesn't mind me answering the question :v)

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emerald.x on Mon May 28, 2012 7:36 pm

Nevermind. I can see all the characters are taken

Emerald.x
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Love me Not on Mon May 28, 2012 10:42 pm

Thank you Painkiller, yes all the characters are taken sorry about that I just got back and my brain is kind of baked from sun burn. Ouch I hate it, anyway... god Im really slow right now everybody I have returned and hope to get this going into full swing.

Love me Not
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Tue May 29, 2012 4:52 pm

Three and a half days with no posts, is that enough time to say that the RP's already hitting a dead point given there's only been three posts? :v

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Love me Not on Tue May 29, 2012 7:09 pm

No I think it was probably the holiday Painkiller. I just talked to Tomaya and they said they were working on a post for Thomas.

Love me Not
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tomoya on Tue May 29, 2012 7:28 pm

Yup, just posted. It was a little shorter than I wanted though.

Tomoya
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!