Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Outcasters; Second Generation

The Outcasters; Second Generation

a part of “The Outcasters; Second Generation”, a fictional universe by RawkFist.

The first generation are off living their lives, and now the second have stepped up to take their turn.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Outcasters; Second Generation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Outcasters; Second Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:04 pm

First of all!!! I am not impatient Malice. I just don't like being in the dark. xP
Second I think that is a wonderful idea. At highschool and shit gets really weird. And that way everyone is included, but...Ashley is staying home. I am afraid to send the demon out.
Third Shadow your characters are not a nuisance we just have to find a place for them in all the drama!
Fourth I CAN"T BELIEVE SYM IS BACK!!!! I like jumped out of my seat as I was reading.
Fifth I think we should wait until Sym is back to her normal self until we send the people back to school.

PS! Tanya is like centuries old, should I really send her to school?
PPS Never mind don't answer that I will just send her.
PPPS I don't feel like editing things that is why I am adding the 'PS'
Gir ♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:41 pm

Yes, You should send her to school, to save face.
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:12 pm

Sym and Slade WIP xD
EDIT
*dies* Okay, so the ink smeared and the drawing...excuse me while I die again. *dies*

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonlightWraith on Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:56 pm

My characters are out on a break now, tells me when the school shizzle starts and I'll defo come back it's just my exams are in less than 3 weeks and I really need to revise so I'm sorry but I can't post and read, I'll try my best to though like on revision breaks and school lunches or something, still here though dw!

MoonlightWraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:06 pm

Alright I am going to list out the different drama plots that we have/or plan to do.
*ahem*

Slade abandoned his baby cousin
Sym and Dahvie got together
Dahvie and Tanya cheated
Tanya and Slade got together
Sym died
Ashley was kidnapped
Alex dies
Azazel dies
Tanya has daddy issues
Slade I believe has dad issues
I think Alex came back
Sym is back
Andres is going to highschool
Tanya is going to highschool
Aoife wants revenge

Did I miss anything? I don't think so! Oh wait I did

Ashley is about to do something that I won't reveal just because.

Now I am done. Clearly this stuff isn't in order, but it is alot.

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:12 pm

Can we delete the characters we stopped using please? I feel like we have a overflow of unused characters.

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:47 am

Moonlight hun. Andres is the new demon king, I mentioned he was the crowned Prince. That's why I haven't posted for him yet. I wanted to make sure everyone was WAY away from the Demon Realm before I brought him back.

Victoria will be back as well when Ashley starts trippin and I said that we should have a month or so time skip. It's late Spring now. So they still have the rest of the Summer before School starts

*sings * There's 104 days of summer vacation...
Phineas and Ferb moment....sorry xD

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonlightWraith on Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:37 am

Oh that should say her throne XD whoops, she now da queen of da Banshee race, she took her throne I'll edit dat and also clarify she is in death's realm

Your summers are so much longer than mine I only get 2 months! But I'm off early this year after my exams I'm finished at Belfast Royal Academy and then I'm moving to another school then I'm off to University woohoo!

MoonlightWraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Mon May 06, 2013 4:45 pm

Alright so exams are seriously kicking my ass right now. I have a lot to study for and I will not have any time on the computer. The computer thing is my parents fault, but still. But I realized that I have shaped my study habits so that I can be on this sight and I think that is unhealthy, but I don't care. The only reason that I am even willing to study is because my summer vacation is based off my final exams and if you ever want to see me again, you better pray/hope/wish that I get perfect scores(or close to it).

I will try to be on and do crazy things, but I will not have any big dramatic things go on with my characters until further notice.

Ugh! This was way too formal for my liking, but what are you gonna do about it.

From the Psycho
Dreamer!!!

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Mon May 06, 2013 4:55 pm

Aww Wow *is sad*, Well, Good luck on your exans Dreamer xD

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Mon May 06, 2013 6:34 pm

THANKS MALICE!!!! I will miss you the most!!! (as well as Rawky. I won't miss Purple since I see her everyday.) XPPP

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonlightWraith on Tue May 07, 2013 3:27 pm

Awh 2 of us are doing our exams and crey we'll both do fine xD good luck sweetie

MoonlightWraith
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Tue May 07, 2013 5:00 pm

GOODLUCK TO YOU TOO MOON!!!!

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Wed May 08, 2013 4:23 pm

Wow Rawk. You break up with symone and then you like let yourself go. All in one day. Your skinny, bloody, and you're already hissing at the sunlight. Good job! XD

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Wed May 08, 2013 4:50 pm

He was already in the process of all that, xD The break up just made it ten times worse. xD

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Wed May 08, 2013 6:40 pm

First off.. Dahvie is scarring me. Second we need to send these children to school so that Ashley can cause mayhem when they are away.

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Thu May 09, 2013 6:44 pm

Alright people!!! When is the major time skip going to happen. I don't plan on bringing Ashley into anything until the people are back at school. Even Andrew is getting bored(no offense to Moon). I want more heartbreak and drama, but at school. This way it involves human and I can make Tanya, Sym, and Lucy queen bees. I already have the scenario played out in my head.

Okay the three chicks walk in and all eyes are on them. Boys with lust and Girls with envy. Clearly the girls are oblivious to that since they are freaking awesome. ANYWHO! Slade walks in and all the girls are like falling over him since who wouldn't have a serious crush on Slade. But he kisses Tanya and that makes the three girls automatic targets.
Queen Bitch walks up to them and is like. "Um, Nice to finally meet the losers," He group of bitches laugh it up and Lucy will just giggle. Queen Bitch is like. "What's so funny bitch?"
Then knowing Sym she would be like, "Better watch your mouth.'
Queen Bitch just rolls her eyes and glares at Sym. "I do what I please, stupid whore."
Tanya and Lucy take a step back and Sym slaps Queen bitch across the face. "Wash your mouth out with soap."
Queen bitch is in shock. "Fuck you!"
Lucy and Tanya take a step back up and glare. Tanya is all like. "If you don't back up off my best friends I will through your ass out a window so quick you won't even realize you hit the ground,"
Lucy nods and the NEW Queen bees leave the Queen Bitches.

It won't happen exactly like that, but it is fun to think it will.

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu May 09, 2013 10:41 pm

I totally love it!
I could totally see them walking in like they own the place. xD

The school thing will happen as soon as Dahvie's better, Me and Rawk has something planned for that so once that's over then we'll do the time skip. 'Kay?

An' Andres will not be in the school. You'll see why though xD

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonlightWraith on Fri May 10, 2013 2:21 pm

I'm afraid Brook won't be showing for School, maybe ever ^.^ She's gonna be a queen... that's locked up in her own realm, what are the sirens like...
Marcus, yes, and Aoife, obviously not, she's bit old for school.
My new character will be present in the school but only after I send a character(or characters) away.

MoonlightWraith
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Wed May 15, 2013 5:21 pm

Andres will be at the school, Not for long but yea.

I will also be introducing a new character as well

But first I have something to show you guys xD

Erieda! I'll be painting her as well, and I'll have a video for that too...I don't know how many of you watched the last one but yea...

xD Simon! I rarely draw guys but he just came out of my pencil xD I'll be painting him as well. This is obviously a part of the collection I mentioned before so yeah!

What do you think?

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!