Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Ragnarok Cup

a topic in Battle Arena, a part of the RPG forum.

A bloody repository for combat. Get your adrenaline fix here: start a fight, find a sparring partner, train, or just spend your time studying older matches. Don't forget to record the results of your fights in the Hall of Records!

Re: The Ragnarok Cup

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nisei on Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:30 pm

If still able too. I'll join in this.
The character I shall be using is a new character called Heika. --->Heika told you :P xD

What isn't specified in the character sheet at the moment (but will be later today) are his powers. His powers are derived from japanese phrases. He puts his energy into his hands, feet etc. and from their uses an audible japanese chanting type method to activate which powers he wants. He is joining this tournament solely for the reason taht he wants to prove to others and to himself that he can make it in a fight, as well he wants to taste the blood of true fighters rolling across his lips at the end of the fight.
I...Love....TACOOOOOOOS!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nisei
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raivyn on Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:04 pm

I don't have a completed one on the computer. This is mostly due to the lack of time I have in which to actually write one and keep up with some of my other posting. I do have at least the characters equipment down and the rest of her stuff is in my notebook (which I write in during school/work).

Out of respect for the fact that I haven't shared my character information with you I haven't looked at your profile yet either. I'm hoping that I'll have it done tonight or by friday night at the latest. Mostly because of how extensive I've been about writing out her stuff...although I'm not detailling all of her moves and waht not like Soul did, which is amazing by the way.

If this is an issue just let me know. I'm sorry to cause this upset, just...college and work eat up a lot of my down time, which I try and fill with posting. xD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Raivyn
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jace on Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:44 pm

Hey its fine with me :) iy will be cool to have my guyanalyze your character with no influence.

Sorry for mistakes. Stupid phone.

Jace
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korobug on Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:44 pm

Xavier and Anthrax.
Okay, you two will have to be quick on picking an element if it matters to you. Then I'll make you the fourth thread, I'll send a PM to Anthrax to insure he gets the message.
I want you to build a bridge... and I want you to make it vertical
~LiberateDragon

Korobug
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nisei on Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:04 pm

Any element is fine.

Nisei
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:13 pm

My wife Raivyn is going to kill people. =O

Lamentations
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jace on Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:24 pm

Now, to elaborate, since I actually am at home on my computer:

No profile is cool with me for now, I find it interesting.

Rion: She's sure as hell going to try, it seems. <3

Jace
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:30 pm

I really wish my Tyrant from Anime-League was ready, otherwise I would have entered him in this tournament.

Oh yea, my baby Raivyn is definitely going to try. I should warn you, she's a beast...in a good way. =3

Lamentations
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jace on Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:36 pm

Good. I've yet been able to access Victor's third Seal, so I'm looking forward to it. And no offense to anyone I've fought with him, specially you Koro <3, I just haven't been forced into it yet. I hope she does it though, cause I'm eager to see what he can do when he goes half-all-out. Make sense? No? Awesome! Just the way I like em.

Jace
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korobug on Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:53 pm

XD none taken ^^ that fight was great. My only regret is not pulling out Zuri's Moonshield before he got injured lmao.
I'm working on a character that'll hopefully get him to all the way up his seals though *evil grin* It's so hard to do without becoming overly godly XD

Okay, you're in Xavier if Anthrax posts.

Korobug
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nisei on Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:56 pm

Alright, I'll watch for his post then.

Nisei
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jace on Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:17 pm

I've done quite a bit with just his second Seal open, so I'm not complaining, as it will help me in the long run.

Jace
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raivyn on Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:59 pm

Ah! Just got home! Jace you haven't posted! No fair. xD

Anyways, I'm pretty certain I'll be able to get everything out tomorrow. I'm going to work on it a little more tonight...but I have a six hour art class early in the morning. xD

In any case...I like pushing characters to their limits. But I alos like my characters being pushed.

Rion! You need to go to the HoR and look at the most recent post of mine versus Mal! It is absolutley epic!

Raivyn
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nisei on Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:18 am

Question

What's all this talk about seals? Why are they so popular all of a sudden?

Nisei
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jace on Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:47 am

The Seals we are referring to are having to do with my character, Victor, who has seven Seals that are gateways to some unfathomable darkness and fun.

Post is up ^^ And if you notice that I edited my intro post just a few moments ago, it is because I messed up some code, so a large portion of my post was bold when it wasn't supposed to be.

Jace
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiswariCara on Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:06 am

If I can I'd like to join this little sware'. (laughs to self) Here is my mage character. characters/aiswaridemurcara I don't have any abilities on the sheet, but I'll add them up here

Abilities:

Earth's Rage: Summons a wave of earth making it act as water, but it is still as dense as the earth it is made from. It has a fairly short reach at thirty feet.

Gaia's Fury: Causes the electrons to break free of the atoms of oxygen presence in the environment hurling a lightning bolt in the direction of Aiswari's choosing. This is his farthest reaching ability traveling four hundred feet at maximum.

Meteor's Anguish: Creates a humungous ball of flame, and Aiswari has control of the direction it travels. It has a maximum reach of three hundred feet.

Ice's Torment: Freezes the ground beneath his targets feet, and if they're caught it begins to grow upward trying to encase them. Only has a maximum reach of one hundred feet.

Strengths: Can remember any spell the first time he has read of it.

Weakness: Relys of the power of language to envoke the magic powers within him.

I promise to stay in this tourney till it is done. It may take me more than a day to post sometimes, but I usually try my hardest to post at least once if not more.

And no I'm not stalking you Xavier "muwahahahah" *rubs hands evily over each other, but a cough soon interupts laugh* god gotta quit smoking.
"Men fear death as children fear the dark; and as that natural fear in children is increased with tales, so is the other." Francis Bacon

"Let us not fear death, but embrace it as we do sleep. Let us drift to the unknown, and we all see the dreams that await." Clint Daniel

AiswariCara
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nisei on Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:16 am

LIES! YOU STALKER!! STAAAAAAALKEEEEEER!!! XD

Nisei
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiswariCara on Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:29 am

Be warned I play a mean mage. It's my bread and butter, but I know how to duel as Xavier knows. I'm not gonna be all RAWR now you die by my awesome attacks RAWR I'm the man, and as I said I'll stay with this to the end, and even if I lose I'll probably keep tabs on the haps of this tourney. Now I'm going to bed.

AiswariCara
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nisei on Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:44 am

Haha, Aiswari's win/loss record looks like a shocked face xD

Nisei
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conumbra on Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:10 am

So does mine. I juts realized that.

Conumbra
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!