Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Reaping 2

The Reaping. ( REBOOT )

a part of “The Reaping 2”, a fictional universe by Kilgannon.

The Grim Reaper has been around forever. But what if they was more then one Reaper?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Reaping 2”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Reaping. ( REBOOT )

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:42 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Reaping. ( REBOOT )"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
This wind you talk of blows us from ourselves.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Reaping. ( REBOOT )

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heathenistic on Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:29 am

Oh, I remember the original. I wanted it to work so badly.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Heathenistic
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:41 pm

Yeah Heathen, I was just talking this morning about how you were fun to RP with. If you want (I really want you to), make up a character. It'd be nice to have another person who was in the original. Also, if I can find Alberio and convince him to join it'd the three best from the original. Anyway. Like to see char from you!

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:30 pm

Okay, I just have to say that the first time I saw this RP I was interested, but never got to join. The second time it's come back I'm not gonna let the chance pass me by. And I'm gonna let my nerd-out over the Inferno and the seventh circle of Hell slide by.

So I'd be honored if I could submit a character.
From the depths, I return!

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heathenistic on Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:46 pm

I'll make a character; a ton of my other RPs I had going inexplicably died on me. I won't be making a carbon-copy of the original, though; this guy is gonna be original. Give me a little while, and I'll get something done.

Heathenistic
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seirei on Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:02 pm

The Rules seem to leave little leeway for rebel characters. Is it vital for whatever story you have in mind that they are kept set in stone, or can they be made a little bit more flexible? Some personal tension between reapers would stir things up a bit - the reaper rules as they are now seem to steer the RP towards every player playing out their own story by themselves, rather than interacting with others. And I'm sure no one will be able amuse themselves for very long killing off npc after npc.

Seirei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:31 am

Cypher: I'd be honored to get have you in it, so get a character submitted
Seirei: I did have some thoughts in mind, seeing as in the original, I had a rebel who ultimately planned to break the rules before she got yelled at. After which the Reapers were all required to meet, which never happened. If you have ideas, I'd love it for you to PM them to me, I'd be interested to hear what you had to say.

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortezHorse on Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:24 am

When might we expect this RP to start :D

CortezHorse
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:33 am

At latest Friday. I'll be posting either Wednesday or Friday. Be watching for it!

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortezHorse on Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:12 am

Whoo hoo! :D

CortezHorse
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:47 am

Seeing as I couldn't Wednesday. Tomorrow will be starting day.

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heathenistic on Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:59 pm

My money is on this starting either tonight, or tomorrow. Dunno which yet, but I have a good feeling about it.

Heathenistic
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:02 pm

As do I. I'm writing up a post now.

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortezHorse on Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:58 am

Yay!

CortezHorse
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:48 pm

Alright, posting time! Hop to it.

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heathenistic on Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:08 pm

My post has a joke or two that makes sense if you knew my other character, who is located at "http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-reaping/characters/jeph-saracen/". This is assuming, of course, that this one and the other one take place in the same town.

Heathenistic
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZombieKels on Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:16 pm

I was reading the posts in the other Reaping thread... should I get Reagan to that coffeeshop as well? It would be good for her to interact with other new Reapers I think.

ZombieKels
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heathenistic on Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:46 pm

This isn't a dead RP, is it? I hope not.

Heathenistic
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZombieKels on Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:20 pm

I was waiting for the okay to bring Reagan to the coffeeshop to interact with someone... I guess I'll take that as consent then.

I was planning on PRing at work, I found this site a couple of days ago, but the system admind found it and blocked it, so looks like I'll only be able to post at home. I'll try to get a post in here real quick and if there's a reply when I get home at work, I'll post again.

ZombieKels
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZombieKels on Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:24 pm

Actually, scratch that, don't have time right now, but I'll write up a post when I get off work in the morning.

ZombieKels
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!