Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

the Rebirth of the Organzation (No Longer Accepting)

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

the Rebirth of the Organzation (No Longer Accepting)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondegamer on Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:06 pm

The IC is up
Rebirth of the Organization.

Story:

The original organization died over 1000 years ago. The heartless and nobodies were long gone. That was until a girl and her friend went searching in the old ruins of Castle Oblivion. The basement had the last remaining heartless. But they began to spread and in turn the girl and her friend where turned into nobodies. Before anyone knew it, the Organization was being rebuild... the rest of the story... it depends on you guys.

Characters needed.

Number 1: Kexys The Shadow Seducer (Blonde Gamer)
Number 2: Xias The Reaper (Lightning_Z)
Number 3: Jennax The Element Singer (Citizen Princess)
Number 4: Xemaus The Gunslinger (Coud_Homewood)
Number 5: Xeya the Speedy (Ragter)
Number 6: Xist the Plague (TrueLovesKiss)
Number 7:Xeresalraith The Gateway Guardian (Seerow)
Number 8: Xecto The Silent Assassin (Magix)
Number 9: Gaxyr The Voodo Prince (KyraiYuki)
Number 10:Hasklaxa Vice of Deciet (Shakaal)
Number 11:Alex the 11th Note (Ninjanamine)
Number 12: Chixerhes The Elusive Smile(Betelgeuse)
Number 13: Lux the Jinxer (Angel Dreams)
Number 14: Daxent The Otherworlder (Takumi)

Skeleton:
Name: (remember it must contain an X)
Title: (example, the shadow seducer, the silent schemer...)
Number wanted: (first come first serve, the number 2 has to be the friend but its open)
Weapons
Powers:
Personality:
Last edited by blondegamer on Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:55 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Its better to ask forgiveness... than permission

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

blondegamer
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Re: the Rebirth of the Organzation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:17 pm

Name: Jennax
Title: The Element Singer
Number wanted: 3
Appearance:Image without the pointed ears and with high heeled boots.
Weapons: Two Fans that are closed the design on the fans is that of all the elements
Powers: She can control all the elements
Personality: Calm, cool, and a bit cocky
Last edited by Lego's Apex Predator on Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Thank you to gloomysunday for the awesome new banner. It goes to a story I'm writing.

My Photobucket

Image Thanks to Myth for the awesome signature.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondegamer on Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:23 pm

Cool your Accepted. I want at least 5 before we start... ill have my sheet up shortly. i hope more people join :D

blondegamer
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud_Homewood on Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:29 pm

Name: Xemaus
Title: The Gunslinger
Number wanted: 4
Appearance:Image
WeaponsImage
Powers: he has increbalbe aim. has the ablity to slow time. he is very Quick. his bullets move very fast, though he may a few yards away they would move as if he was just a few feet.
Personality: he is very standoff-ish even to the others in the group. he is the oldest of the group. unlike the rest of the group, he was not cocky or over-confident with his skills.
Last edited by Cloud_Homewood on Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
The perfect world is one where there is no one to wage war or to commit sin,and is ruled by no one, for it is human nature to wage war for power, to commit sin for pleasure, to rule for control
Guardian Angel(IC no RPers needed)Read and Rate!!!!!!!!

Cloud_Homewood
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:31 pm

So do I.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondegamer on Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:36 pm

Ok Cloud your accepted too :D I'll edit you guys into the thing above :D

blondegamer
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ragter on Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:53 pm

Name: Xeya
Title: The Speedy
Number wanted: 5
Appearance: Image (of course, she wears the traditional Organization 13 cloak)
Weapons: twin daggers that are connected to chains.
Powers: She can distort the period of time around her and make herself much more speedier.
Personality: She's rather quiet compared to the other members of Organization 13, but does speak up when it gots. She is also rather over-confident and doesn't doubt her abilities for a moment.
The innocence of a child is lost to age, but remarkably, some still remember that spark of life they once had. Even more remarkable, are the children who remain pure.

Ragter
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud_Homewood on Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:01 am

sorry but my chars name is Xemaus not Xemnas.

Cloud_Homewood
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondegamer on Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:01 am

Ok your accepted...one more and we can go ahead and start :D

By the way here is my character :D

Name: Kexys
Title: The Shadow Seducer
Number: 1
Appearence: Long blonde hair, grey eyes. Wears a single peice leotard and a knee length boots. The stomach is cut out of the leotard, leaving it bare, the sides covered.
Wepons: Whip
Powers: The powers of Seduction <3
Personality: cold but seductive.

blondegamer
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:59 am

Name: Xecto
Title: The Silent Assassin
Number Wanted: 8 (Axel pwns)
Appearance
Weapons: Sword in pic. He also carries 3 other swords and a large scythe. Instead of carrying them he just stores and summons them out of the darkness.
Powers: He is highly skilled with weaponry. He posseses a skill called the shadowstep allowing him to anticipate moves and quickly dodge attacks (kinda like spiderman's spidey sense). He also has skills that allow him to amplify his own physical abilities (speed, power, ect) but only for a short time. He has healing magic.
Personality: When he is not on the job he can be somewhat friendly and fun to be around. If he is on the job he get's serious, emotionless, and focuses on the task at hand. At all times he has a tendency to be sadistic, dark, and has one hell of a bad temper that's easy to set off.
Last edited by Magix on Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Magix
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondegamer on Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:03 am

your accepted! ok i will start the IC probably tommorow :D anyone else who wants to join is still welcome we are missing quiet a few numbers still

blondegamer
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:37 am

Ok thanks

Fyi I noticed the link to the appearance not working so there's a new one up there. It's nowhere near as cool as the original but it'll work. (note: it's linked to someones profile cause I'm on my dsi right now and couldn't get the direct link code)

Magix
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondegamer on Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:41 am

thats fine. thank you Magix....
and for those of you who didnt notice... i decided to go ahead and start the IC the link is at the top :D

blondegamer
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ragter on Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:14 am

Hm, one question, where exactly do we all start at?

Ragter
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondegamer on Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:23 am

Well thats up to you really. The ones that i have accepted already can already be part of the organization, or if you want to go into how you joined make that part of it. I'm leaving it pretty free to be honest. as far as the settings and such. If you are allready part... we are in the old ruins of castle oblivion.

blondegamer
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seerow on Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:16 am

Name: Xeresalraith ‘Xere’ for short

Title: The Gateway Guardian

Number wanted: Number 7

Appearance: Image
As for his true appearance no one is really certain. When he is not in the armor he absolutely refuses to leave the shroud of his cloak, including the hood.

Weapons: The Nobody possess a unique armor which is generally only seen during combat. The armor itself is forged from the darkness and is thought to be a sort of mockery of the armors the old key blade masters once wore. Though a copy it is not without it prowess.
The second is the great broadsword he carries with him. His finesse with the blade is well enough that he can handle its weight with near blinding speed.

Powers: The armor is made entirely of darkness, and when he is donning it. Attacks on a physical level (save a keyblade for obvious reasons) just harmlessly pass through. Though magics effect him normally.
Has been seen to make short ‘jumps’ through darkness. In effect teleporting on a minor scale.
Can create backdoors to various worlds. Though the process is often very involved and is generally used to transport their soldiers to new locations.
Though not necessarily a power, Xere shows great endurance and fortitude. As if his careful defenses weren’t enough. The Nobody has a certain physical ability to take plenty of hits before falling.

Personality: Number Seven is almost an entirely reclusive member. Though undyingly loyal he cares little for the dramas of the Organization. Spending more time tending to their warriors’ progress and less time debating at meetings.
The strange warrior seems to hold some sort of code of honor. Though he follows orders without question, it hasn’t been unusual to see him become merciful to a worthy adversary.

Seerow
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondegamer on Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:57 am

Awsome! your accepted. look above for the link to the IC you may begin rping :D

blondegamer
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightning-Z on Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:16 pm

Name: Xias
Title: The Reaper
Number wanted: 2 or 11 you decide xD
Appearance: http://api.ning.com/files/N1wJpdzLHxVyv ... Colorz.jpg

Just without the mask and the sword. May I note that he is the only one that will wear a white cloak unlike the rest of the organization and those will be his clothes if he takes off his cloak. I only use the pic cause he just looks like the badass bad guy. xD

Weapons: Xias' weapon is whatever he wants to create with the dark. The dark is under his control and may command it how he pleases.
Powers: The darkness is his domain and that is why he is called the reaper. His power can be seen as limitless and he can forge anything from the darkness and make it a reality. Dreams, nightmares, weapons, a copy, and about anything in this world. His other name is "The Creator", but he likes the name Reaper as it symolizes his ferocity in battle.

He can travel through portals of darkness and go into other worlds and such. Though he only uses this method of transportation for his minions and for the orginization themselves. He would rather walk to any place and use his transportation if necessary.

Personality: Calm, collected, logical, and rather cold

Well, hope that is ok. ^^

Banner I'm still working on ^^

Lightning-Z
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondegamer on Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:54 pm

You can have 2! I needed someone. Accepted. Please follow the IC thread link at the top :D

blondegamer
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:15 pm

Hey Z. It's good to see you still come around here. I thought you left when the Dying Brotherhood went under.

Magix
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!