Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Riders

The Riders

a part of “The Riders”, a fictional universe by FullMetalBoy.

The Dragon Riders are reborn! Can they stop the new foe?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Riders”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Riders

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FullMetalBoy on Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:07 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Riders"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FullMetalBoy
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Riders

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Basta on Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:15 pm

Sooo....Do we just build a whatever character? Does it matter as long as it's within the lore of Inheritance, or does it have to be within a certain parameter?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Basta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kexia on Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:59 pm

Checking in over here. I'll start working on a character! Though I am interested in Basta's question as well.

kexia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:02 am

I'm also working on a character sheet. :) and I'll go with the Inheritance way....
:) because that's what it seems like your doing with the summary. :)

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FullMetalBoy on Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:04 pm

I did not even know this thread was here! And just as long as it follows the rules of the Inheritance Universe, it's fine!

FullMetalBoy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Basta on Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:32 pm

Ok so when you say (must be created in story) for the Shades, what does that mean and how does one go about that? That was actually my idea for a character....

Basta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FullMetalBoy on Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:42 pm

Well someone has to create the shade. So, if you enter the character, I'll accept it but your first post MUST show the creation.

FullMetalBoy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kexia on Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:54 pm

Woot! A friend is going to draw up my dragon and rider for me tonight. Now if I can get my homework done, I'll do up the character sheet and get it sent in.

kexia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FullMetalBoy on Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:58 pm

Mine is almost complete. I'm just having trouble with the human rider name.

FullMetalBoy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Basta on Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:29 pm

Roger that, bossman! =p Soooo, another question. Say a person who is "lawful good" is possessed by a spirit, which is inherently "chaotic evil". Would the person be forced to be evil, or could there be a compromise to "true neutral"? Forgive my DnD terminology, but it's a good descriptor of what I want to do.

In other words, if a priestess gets possessed, would she end up like Durza, or can she resist for the most part while still giving in to the evil every once in a while, to maintain balance?

Basta
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FullMetalBoy on Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:59 pm

As far as I'm aware a Shade is essentially someone possessed by evil spirits. They turn into the embodiment of those evil spirits. I don't think there's any inbetween, honestly.

FullMetalBoy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Basta on Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:28 pm

Gotcha. Just checking. I can do absolute evil too, I just wanted to see what my options are. Do you have a main antagonist already in mind? That, I suppose, will be my "master". (I want to be a Shade, in case that wasn't obvious :p)

Basta
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FullMetalBoy on Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:53 pm

I think one of my friends might be doing it. I'm not sure yet.

FullMetalBoy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:00 am

@FullMetalBoy
:) Well lets see.. I am a huge Drow Fan.. so I go to this website where you can create your own name
-shrug- Though... should we have an Eragon? and Nasuada (only because you mentioned them in the Intro) or are they going to be NPC's?

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kexia on Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:39 am

Hey, Nami, is your dragon a male or female? Just curious!

kexia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FullMetalBoy on Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:47 am

They will probably be NPC's.

FullMetalBoy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kexia on Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:05 am

Submitted my rider. Firroth's appearance is still a WIP, as I am waiting for my drawing to be finished before I describe him fully. Hopefully my friend will finish that drawing tonight and I can get my avi up and everything.

Here's a linky if ya wanna check it out! I'm preeeeetty dang excited.
https://www.weasyl.com/submission/58269

kexia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FullMetalBoy on Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:33 am

Nice! You've been approved!

FullMetalBoy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kexia on Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:30 am

Awesome, thanks!

kexia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FullMetalBoy on Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:50 am

And mine is up now! Woo!

FullMetalBoy
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!