Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Rise of the Titans: Crimson Age

The Rise of the Titans: Crimson Age

a part of “The Rise of the Titans: Crimson Age”, a fictional universe by Madmoiselle.

The Titans have risen once again with the help of one evil Goddess and she seeks to start a rebellion. The Twelve Olympians and Immortals alike must take up arms to keep the Titans from massacring their home, New York City and prevent a new age of blood.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Rise of the Titans: Crimson Age”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Rise of the Titans: Crimson Age

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:02 pm

I may try and post something from Athena again tomorrow. And hopefully Atlas as well.

(Strange... It took 5 attempts to post this because I cannot post so quickly after my last post... whut?)
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Madmoiselle on Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:32 pm

Sonata emailed me his post since the library closed.

Also, I'm opening up Prometheus's spot if anyone wants to take it. Otherwise I'll send out some PM's to see if anyone is interested in the role.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Madmoiselle
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:13 pm

Also sorry for not replying to both Sonata or Madmoiselle... it would appear that my response never posted.

Madmoiselle: Yeah true enough, but as she was a virginal goddess alongside Artemis and at one time Persephone she did somewhat take it personally.

Sonata: Yeah I was going with that myth, and maybe having it be a misunderstanding. As Zeus was concerned about Athena becoming stronger than him when her birth was prophesied and once Hephaestus and Prometheus freed her (I thought I'd say both as the myth said one or the other, as well as several others), and promised Athena to Hephaestus as a reward. Maybe doing so in an attempt to divide his children in the hope that they wouldn't rise up against up like he did with his siblings. So I'd say that Zeus would have a good idea what happened, and Athena would likely have told Artemis and perhaps Persephone due to them being a little group before she was taken by Hades.

Should certainly be interesting. Hopefully it won't glitch on my actual posts -_-

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Madmoiselle on Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:30 pm

Ooooh, now I'm looking forward to drama between Hades/Demeter, Athena/Heph, and all the rest :DD.

Madmoiselle
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Odinson on Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:11 pm

I'm now glad I held back Apollo. All he would do is drop the "STFU we're all gunna die" bomb and ruin these wondeful moments that the family will always cherish. xD

Odinson
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:03 am

I submitted all my posts to the GM. The library won't be open at all tomorrow so yeah, good thing I'm caught up. Hopefully Wednesday I'll get my shit back and acquire more priveleges. We will see.
ImageI am an American Soldier.

The Maker of Epic Role Plays
The Chef Ramsay of RP

Role Play Consultant -If you need help with anything role play-related or concerning your writing ability, drop me a line.

Sonata
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vinyl on Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:52 pm

Poor Demeter. She's going to have a heart attack by the time this nights over.

vinyl
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:56 am

I'm sure she will after seeing how he was all over her daughter. Mwuahahaha~! >:)

Sonata
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:11 pm

I'm here in the library. As usual, I'll go off to dinner chow and then be back to finish posting. I do my PT test tomorrow. If I pass with flying colors (which I will), I get my shit back and earn the last of my privileges. It'll be nice to have a non-military issued comforter and bed set again.

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Madmoiselle on Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:28 pm

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ;D.

Madmoiselle
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vinyl on Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:46 pm

I'm so pumped for winter break.

I did manage to find time to post, and to finally put up our collab Mad! :D

vinyl
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:45 pm

lol The amount of drama that is going down at this dinner is going to put Jerry Springer to shame.

I don't have time to finish this Ares post, but with what I'm reading, I'm going to post a huge collaboration of all of my characters because the cluster fuck of chaos that is about to erupt with my post is going to be phenomenal.

If I finish it tonight, then I'll email it to Mademoiselle because the library is closed. If I don't, then I'll post it sometime tomorrow.

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:52 pm

Welp, I passed my PT test and tomorrow is my last day in shitty stasis. I got all of my work done early so...I get to sit here at the library and work on this post all night. :D

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Madmoiselle on Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:48 pm

HUZZAH!

Great job Sonata haha ;D.

Madmoiselle
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:44 pm

Again, this post is still growing lol. I will finish it tonight before I sleep though. The library is closing, so I'll more than likely email this to you Madmoiselle. I'm heading back to the barracks, and I'll finish writing it there on those computers. Unfortunately, those too, are government computers so I can't view this site. But yes, expect a post in your email tonight.

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:25 pm

What is a PT test? just curious as currently congratulations wouldn't mean much as it doesn't mean anything inside my head... But will offer them once it does lol.

Fabricator
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Odinson on Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:00 pm

Apollo has finally arrived, now we can get to teh seryus buznezz :P

Odinson
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:47 pm

Should certainly be interesting Odinson. I think Athena may have noticed Apollo's arrival, primarily due to the fact she is waiting on this night to reach some conclusion.

I know I had been incorporating it into my take on the character but I hadn't honestly given it much though, just assuming that she was clearly one of the eldest but having actually taken a moment it has occupied to me that she is actually the eldest of all Zeus' children... Damn that's some place to be stuck XD

Fabricator
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Madmoiselle on Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:40 pm

I'll get Hera's post up tomorrow, and maybe Persephone's as well.

Glad everyone's arrived at the mansion though! :)

Madmoiselle
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:46 pm

That would only make sense if Prometheus was the one to free her and not Hephaestus. It's then again still vague since in one of the myths, Aphrodite was born from Cronus and she could be assumed the oldest. Meh, what does it matter.

Today was my last day. We will see if my evil platoon sergeant sets me free tomorrow. If I get my shit back, then Made you can expect to see me on messenger tomorrow night.

As for the game, I hope no one is taking to heart when I sometimes post my characters directly touching your characters. I'm not trying to mode, offend you, or even hinder your chance to post a response. You are free to post your character reacting the way you would have planned or any alternative. I will not be offended. The reason I post the action any way is because I'm not in a collab session, I can't be in one with my current IRL situation, and so I just post the characters' intentions.

And finally to answer the question, PT means Physical Training. The test is comprised of 2min push ups, 2min sit ups, and 2 mile run. That's for the Army at least.

Sonata
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!