Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Rise of the Titans: Crimson Age

The Rise of the Titans: Crimson Age

a part of “The Rise of the Titans: Crimson Age”, a fictional universe by Madmoiselle.

The Titans have risen once again with the help of one evil Goddess and she seeks to start a rebellion. The Twelve Olympians and Immortals alike must take up arms to keep the Titans from massacring their home, New York City and prevent a new age of blood.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Rise of the Titans: Crimson Age”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Rise of the Titans: Crimson Age

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:50 am

Ah right congratulations, I had to do that back in 2008 when I tried to join the army in the UK, passed it but sadly failed the medical.

Good point... *edits character slightly* just Prometheus cracked open her fathers skull then :P So that would make Hera giving birth to Hephaestus without the aid of Zeus the likely origin story due to her jealousy at Athena having been born without her. But I am just assuming there. And of course it depends on if Aphrodite in the RP is Zeus' daughter or Cronus'.

Directly touching characters? I may have missed that o_O *goes back to re-read*
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:16 am

Aphrodite uses the conceived by Zeus myth. I'm going to have to look at that Jesus birth with Hephaestus you describe lol.
ImageI am an American Soldier.

The Maker of Epic Role Plays
The Chef Ramsay of RP

Role Play Consultant -If you need help with anything role play-related or concerning your writing ability, drop me a line.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sonata
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaname_Takashi on Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:33 am

Man, I've got a crap load of posts to read tonight before I finally make my own. Sorry for being so slow guys.

Kaname_Takashi
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:16 am

Well Hera was jealous of Athena, because Zeus had created her alone, and also not with Hera; so she created Hephaestus to spite Zeus iirc. But that was from Hesiod, whereas the Illiad and other sources site him as the son of both Zeus and Hera.

Don't worry about it Kaname ^_^ btw did you get my pm back to you about Leto?

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Madmoiselle on Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:35 pm

@Sonata, I'll get on messenger tonight to see if you're on!

@Kaname, no problemo hun <3. Take your time ;D.

By the way, we're going to need a new Poseidon, so if anyone wants to take up the role send me a PM

Madmoiselle
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Odinson on Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:45 pm

Odinson
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Madmoiselle on Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:11 pm

Oh geez.. xD

Madmoiselle
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:54 pm

Nope. The bitch is ignoring me and is going to take her sweet time. She's going to give me back my priveleges when she feels like it. I'm not the only one thank goodness. Two friends of mine are in the same boat so we're going to wait for her to phase us. She's not someone you can talk to. She's fucking evil -_-. I no longer know how long I have. Hopefully, it'll happen tomorrow before the weekened. If not,, yeah, BITCH!

Sonata
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:59 am

Sorry to hear that Sonata, that is rather shitty tbh. Hopefully you'll hear back before long.

Fabricator
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:51 pm

I phase up today. I have to make sure I be there for the counseling. I get all my priveleges and shit back. Yeah bitch, freedom!

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Madmoiselle on Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:56 pm

Awesome! :)

I'll be gone most of today, so hopefully when I get back I'll have some more posts to read.

Madmoiselle
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:32 pm

So, I get all my shit back and phase up, and lose my room key in the same fucking moment. Hopefully, I can find it before I get royally fucked back down to no privileges state again. -_- I believe it's in this room I/no one can access because only three people have the code and they're normally not here on the weekends.

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vinyl on Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:05 pm

I'll get a post up for Demeter and Cronus today .

I need to get reading first :P.

vinyl
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:19 pm

The Hobbit was excellent and there may be a part 2. There better be. But yes, I'm still without a room key, but I can access my room through security. I hope everything gets cleared up this week. There's so much that needs to happen before I leave on Holiday Block and I do that Thursday. I'll be home until Jan 3.

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaname_Takashi on Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:48 pm

There will be 3 movies for the Hobbit, just like it's predecessor (or rather sequel?) The Lord of the Rings. Just to put you in a happy place Sonata. :D

Kaname_Takashi
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Madmoiselle on Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:02 am

That's why I was offline most of yesterday xD, and the Hobbit was wonderful!

Madmoiselle
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Odinson on Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:43 am

I wanna see it so bad! Dx

Odinson
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:35 pm

When I get a post for Persephone, then I'll post for the rest of my characters.

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:36 pm

Its certainly getting heated in the mansion... I just wish Hermes would post again XD come on messenger god!!

Fabricator
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Madmoiselle on Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:47 pm

I'll either have a post up for Persephone tonight or tomorrow morning >: ].

Madmoiselle
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!