Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

THE SCIONS

THE SCIONS

a part of “THE SCIONS”, a fictional universe by Sonofel.

The year is 2130 and five of humanities best and brightest prepare to embark on an inter-dimensional journey that will change everything we thought we knew about the universe...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “THE SCIONS”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

THE SCIONS

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonofel on Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:15 pm

WELCOME TO THE SCIONS
If You Have Questions Or Wish To Reserve A Character Feel Free To Ask

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sonofel
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Re: THE SCIONS

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chevin11 on Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:22 pm

Could I please reserve the soldier? :D This sounds awesome

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chevin11
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:54 am

The android certainly seems tempting.
ImageImage

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonofel on Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:13 pm

both of you are now added :) if you have questions let me know im happy to clarify things for ya.

Sonofel
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Addrinvan on Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:44 pm

I'd like to reserve the psychic, seems cool.
It's okay to eat fish because they don't have any feelings.

Addrinvan
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alyx on Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:11 pm

May I claim the shapeshifter?
“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”

Alyx
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonofel on Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:03 pm

Alrighty, both added :v)

Sonofel
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chevin11 on Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:02 pm

Is there a certain CS we should follow?

chevin11
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonofel on Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:40 am

Read the introduction :v)

Sonofel
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChasingFictionx on Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:32 pm

Could I please reserve the witch? :)

ChasingFictionx
Member for 8 years
Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:05 pm

I'm afraid I'm going to have to withdraw my reservation as some events have transpired in real life that have made it impossible for me to commit to this due to time constraints as well as more personal matters. I'm sorry about that but I wish you all the best.

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonofel on Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:53 pm

I added you chasingfictionx, and thats fine fabricator :v)

Now we just need everyone to start their character profiles!
NO ANIME FC PLZ

Sonofel
Member for 9 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!