Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Six We Want [OOC/Signups]

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Six We Want [OOC/Signups]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby !cuppycakes! on Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:40 pm

тнє sїx ωє ωаит

A rush of blood to the shoulder as a bullet misses its aim for the chest. Heavy breathing, stilettos clacking and shouts from a parliament member with dirt on him who's just lost his squeeze when he learned she was an agent. For MI6. Her too tight revealing black dress was beginning to get soaked on her left side with sticky blood. She rounded the corner down an alleyway when she heard five pairs of stiletto heels following her. She didn't have to look back to know that her fellow agents were backing her up. Blowing their own cover to keep her safe. They ran in stride with her now, down a public road in London. Estelle Lepoure, a frenchwoman that joined MI6 to clear her horrid reputation. Eva Mendes, an exotic Brazilian with a deadly shoot-to-kill policy. May Lee, a tiny asian bombshell who has perfected the art of throwing knives. Brandiee Walker, a killer Australian tan goes with her saucy attitude and perfect aim. Cathrine O'Rhyan, an irishwoman with a small frame but she packs a powerful punch and of course, herself. Luna diFranco of Great Britain. She didn't see herself as seductive as Eva or as powerful as Cathrine but she was unaware of her capabilities. She was just as good as the rest.
A group of women from the MI6 are sent to seduce and become close to gang members from all over the world when the agency has suspicions of the gangs coming together and forming a terrorists organizations. This is the story of their adventures as companions. The story takes place in modern times and begins at MI6 headquarters.

тнє sїx ωє ωаит: Characters & Information

Eva Mendes- In love with a handsome techie at MI6. His name is Richard Gorlands. She is assigned to John Flantro of the American gang. He is an international weapons supplier. TAKEN!

Richard Gorlands- He is a tech for MI6 and madly in love with Agent Mendes. He can never know her real name or be with her longer than a day or two but he cant help himself. This character may or may not be involved with the gang.

John Flantro- American gang leader and international weapons supplier who loves to get his hands on the women he can and also all the weapons he can sell.

Estelle Lepoure- In love with Lord Anthony Walldorph. She is assigned to the Brazilian gang leader Hector Garcian who specializes in drug supply and trafficking. TAKEN!

Lord Anthony Walldorph- He is an Englishman and in love with a frenchwoman. Estelle Lepoure. This character may or may not be involved with the gang.

Hector Garcian- Brazilian gang leader who specializes in drug trafficking and supply. He likes a woman with an attitude and a bite to her. That is Estelle alright....

May Lee- Betrothed but not in lovew with Xan Yee. Assigned to Australian leader Demetri Blandall. TAKEN!

Xan Yee- May Lee's betrothed. He also doesn't love her and hasn't the slightest clue how to break it off. His parents are forcing him into it as well as Mays. They've been friends forever. TAKEN!

Demetri Blandall- Australian gang leader who deals with counterfeit DVD's and CD's for money. He also loves to drink.

Brandiee Walker- Assigned to Irish gang leader Connor Echen. She's in love with an agent posing as a gang member for Connor Echen. TAKEN

Alex Velta- The agent posing as a gang member that Brandiee is in love with. He is there to protect her and find out all the information he can about the gang.

Connor Echen- He also deals in drugs and is deluded into thinking that Brandiee is really in love with him. He treats her well and isn't a bad person at heart.

Cathrine O'Rhyan- Assigned to Japanese gang leader Cho Lynan Ni. Her one and only love is a backup agent and tech master at MI6.

Cho Lynan Ni- Japanese gang leader. You decide what he does. RESERVED!

Blake Fletcher- In love with Cathrine. He works as back up for MI6 in case he needs to intervene on the cov-ops mission.

Luna diFranco- In love with no one (yet) but her sisters in MI6. Assigned to French gang leader Jacque Bannet.

Jacque Bannet- French gang leader who provides hit men for other gangs. He is a romantic...in his own way.

тнє sїx ωє ωаит: Rules

1) Please respect me and all other roleplayers in this forum.

2) I would appreciate it if you would keep your romance restricted to PG-13 in this roleplay

3) No god-modding is allowed in this roleplay unless specificaly allowed by myself AND the roleplayer(s) you wish to god-mod. This condition is only allowed if the roleplayer in question is not able to post and they have told you so.

4) Another restriction is on language. Please tone it down to PG-13 only. Thank you. I don't appreciate your lovely paragraphs being clogged up by not-so-lovely words.

5) Violence is to be PG-13 as well. Please respect this rule even though you may fight in this roleplay it is easy to get carried away.

6) I don't appreciate racism or discrimination. All roleplayers are invited to this roleplay!

7) Please post your profile here in the OOC and I will either accept or deny it.

8.) A minimum of one reasonably long paragraph is required for this roleplay. Descriptiveness is appreciated!! About this big:

texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere textheretexthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere texthere

9) Please write in third person.

10) All normal roleplay rules are required to be followed.

11) Do not steal story, codes or rules from this roleplay. This is completely original.

12) If you are a gang leader, PLEASE don't spot our MI6 agents right off the bat. IT IS ILLEGAL. Let the story play out.

13) Pictures of real people only. No anime.

14) I may add more if I've forgotten anything.

тнє sїx ωє ωаит: Profile Code

Code: Select all
[center][color=]|Full Name|[/color]
[first middle last]
[color=]|Age|[/color]
[20-30]
[color=]|Gender|[/color]
[self explanitory]
[color=]|Personality|[/color]
[color=]|Biography|[/color]
[color=]|Other|[/color]
[color=]|Username|[/color]
[color=]|Appearance|[/color][/center]

|Full Name|
Eva Rose Mendes
|Age|
|Gender|
Female
|Personality|
Eva is the silent but deadly type. She's exotic in every way. Her voice, her dark skin and her intense hazel eyes. Eva is smart and quick. She can make a split second decision that would take a normal person a minute to figure out. She's quite the philosopher as well. Eva often entertains proverbs of wisdom that come out of her mouth. She loves music and fashion but she loves her job more than both of those. She can be a workaholic which is good sometimes.
|Biography|
Eva has kept her life very private. She prefers not to say anything about her past. Her mother raised her in Brazil without a father and when she was old enough and had enough money, she traveled to Great Britain. She became a citizen and a good one at that. She went to school and studied to become an environmentalist, taking some self defense classes and learning all she could about the history of her new country. Eva was recruited at 20 to become an agent for the MI6 she hasn't seen her mother since she became an agent and she had always wondered what became of her. She often has dreams about her past and her father leaving but they're only dreams. She met Richard while working on a case. Top secret of course. They became close friends and eventually Richard got up enough nerve to ask her out. Unfortunately she had to get on a plane to Nepal the day he wanted to take her out. As soon as she came back though, Richard was right there waiting for her.
|Other|
none
|Username|
!cuppycakes!
|Appearance|
Last edited by !cuppycakes! on Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:50 pm, edited 9 times in total.
&/&sweet as [a] CUPCAKE &/&
Image Image Image Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

!cuppycakes!
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: The Six We Want [OOC/Signups]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xdarlingvampiressx on Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:04 pm

((Oh dear, this looks like some goo fun. If it is all right, I would like to reserve the role of Xan Yee please. For my time on the computer is quite limited and I must provide you a profile later today.))

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xdarlingvampiressx
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby !cuppycakes! on Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:11 pm

alrighty then! sounds wonderful!

!cuppycakes!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IWantCookies on Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:05 pm

Full Name
Brandiee "Scout" Lorianne Walker
Personality
Brandiee is quick, witty, and has a fierce attitude. She has a killer smile, is seductive and curious.
Biography
Brandiee has had a pretty rough life. Born and raised in a slum near Sydney, she was constantly abused by her stepfather, who constantly told her she was a fat dumb whore who was good for nothing, and beat her. Finally, when she couldn't take it anymore, she ran away to live with her boyfriend, who abandoned her before long. She then had a series of boyfriends, all of whom took advantage of her in one way or another. She grew to resent all men, and decided she wanted to hurt one back. That's when she joined the M16. She loves Alex because he seems to understand her, and doesn't seem likely to use her like her previous boyfriends.
Other
As mentioned above, some people who knew Brandiee as a child call her "scout." This is for two reasons: The first is that her next-door-neighbor told her one day, when she was eleven, that she reminded her of Scout, from "To Kill a Mockingbird." The second reason is that, when Brandie was about twelve or so, she got her hands on a Nancy Drew book, and went through a "Detective Phase." She ran around getting into other people's business, and really annoyed all her neighbors with her nosiness.
Username
IWantCookies
Appearance:

(Am I in? This seems really interesting!)
Last edited by IWantCookies on Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a Christian. No, I don't care if you hate me because of my beliefs. There it is.
And yes, that is a muffin in my avatar.
95% of teens listen to rap. If you are one of the 5% that listen to ROCK or METAL add this to your sig.
Love ya!

IWantCookies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby girlwt on Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:03 pm

(Since my friend can't get on until later...can I reserve a spot for her--Estelle Lepoure---her username is FoxyRoxy, she won't get off work until 9 or so EST)
There is a sacredness in tears....They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition and of unspeakable love.

Washington Irving

girlwt
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby !cuppycakes! on Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:01 pm

you sure can! cookies, you are accepted! yay for interest!

!cuppycakes!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xdarlingvampiressx on Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:40 pm

|Name|
Xan Yee
|Age|
|Gender|
Male
|Personality|
Xan at first glance could be seen as one who was a gentleman with few words, having all that he needed with the snap of his fingers. Getting what he wanted, he may also seem impatient and perhaps on the spoiled side. But is he really? I would not say so exactly. Surely at times, his not so gentleman-like ways go out of line, but that is of the norm for most people. But for the most part, he can be more devious than one may ever expect him to be. When he wants to play the role of quiet and mysterious, he could. If he chose to charming and devious, he dares to do so. Though looks are very deceiving, Yee is a man of many. Now if only he was just the "little Prince" that he was from time to time.
|Biography|
Xan Yee is a man who has lived his life both as a pain and a pleasure. He has lived his life with whatever his divine hands desired for and obtained them effortlessly. Most could consider him a tad spoiled, but who was to blame him for how he lived his life? However if there was one thing that he had gotten that displeased him most was the arrangement of holy matrimony with a family friend's daughter May Lee. Being a so-called friend of the Lee family, he already knew of their sort. It was also a sort that he intended not to get along with. Or rather, Lee was just not the sort of girl that would what you call "strike his fancy."Since his betrothal to Lee, he had been finding various ways to breaking it off. To his misfortune, his hits always wind up becoming a miss. With each passing day Yee thinks up new ways to get out of a marriage he knew would be complete havoc, but will he finally succeed?
|Other|
For the record, he may be a tad spoiled and impatient but this does not mean that he is what you will call a "brat" or "a baby." Everyone has their little ticks here and again, may these be his.
|Username|
xdarlingvampiressx
|Appearance|

xdarlingvampiressx
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:42 pm

can I reserve the yazuka dude? Cho Lynan Ni

There should be two, no more, no less. One to embody power, one to crave it. "
- Darth Bane
" I? I am peace, I am salvation."
- Grave mind

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FoxyRoxy on Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:09 am

Estelle Roxanne Lepoure

|28|

|Female|

|Personality- Estelle is not a woman to be crossed, she is a mix of a minx and a tiger. She doesn't believe in backing down to anyone, not even her superiors. Often she is accused of going beyond was is expected, however its how she is. She has a pride her and won't be looked down by anyone. She is spirited and seductive. |

|Biography- Estelle didn't come from the best family, her father was a drug runner, and her brothers involved in various gang activities in Paris. They often left Estelle to fend for herself, and after she turned 16 she became a whore. Her looks got her alot of money, yet her pride kept her thinking that she was better then was she had become. She left Paris at 20 and went to live in London, she tried to stay away from whoring, but couldn't because of the lack of money. One night something particular horrible happened, and she was left for dead on a dark English street. She was found there by Lord Anthony Walldorph, who took back to his house and nursed her back to health. She was grateful, but she didn't trust the man. She was determined to change her life, to erase her past. So she became a differnt person, trained with weapons, and noticed by MI6 by the time she was 25. Lord Walldorph has remained a constant person by her side, and eventually she was able to open her heart a little, she doesn't know where it is going to go though.|
|Other|

|FoxyRoxy|

Image|
"I will live in thy heart, die in thy lap, and be buried in thy eyes" Much Ado about Nothing Shakespeare

FoxyRoxy
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xoxMissClairexox on Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:16 am

This looks really interesting and like a lot of fun.

Can I reserve the spot of May Lee???

I will get a profile up as soon as I can.
Maybe you're going to be the one who saves me...

xoxMissClairexox
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby !cuppycakes! on Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:07 pm

xdarlingvampiressx-you are accepted

Comrade Vacilli-i will hold it for you!

FoxyRoxy-accepted

xoxMissClairexox-it is reserved for you!

!cuppycakes!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xoxMissClairexox on Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:21 am

Name
May Lee

Personality
May is a girl who both knows her place in life but also rebels against it. She is very clever with her words and her insults are often said in a calm and polite tone. However if she becomes extremely angry she may yell but on the whole she is very good at concealing her feelings. Coming off as a sweet, innocent and nieve girl has become one of her most popular facades as it is the one she uses around her parents and their friends. Not many people can actually see through her mask, sometimes she doesnt even know who she is anymore.
Since she was a young girl her father has always been very controling, this is why she has learnt the proper ways to act in society and how she knows how important it is for her to not let her father down when it comes to the arranged marriage. It also taught her that people cant be trusted and that you never know what to expect from them. May can be quite cautious of people when she first meets them and can come across as quite reserved but once she knows them, then there is no problem and they become friends for life and she will completly open up to them.

Biography
Despite her current job May has always lived a life of luxury and privillage. Her parents are well off and she has benefited from this in every way possible. From having the best private schooling that could be offered to her and never having anything denied to her. May never acted spoilt though, her parents taught her to be thankful for what she was given and her father often found the best way to keep her head out of the sky was to take things away from her for no particular reason. Just to show her how if she didnt behave everything could just as easily dissapear in the same way it appeared.
However from a young age she also knew that the life of a desperate boring housewife was not for her. She didnt want her name replaced with "Mummy" or "Wifey" she wanted to be respected in her own right and not for who her husband is or what he does. At 20 she joined MI6 since it was a way of her growing in her own independance and it was the only thing she had ever done against her parents wishes. They dont know her exact job but they are against all of the traveling and time she spends away from home.
When May is not off on a mission she is doing everything she possibly can to get her fiance to call off the engagement that was forced upon her by her parents. Her reasoning is that if he calls it off then he will get the blame, but she also has a feeling that he is also trying to do the same thing. May does not love him, she hardly knows him apart from the stuck up rich kid appearance he has in public. May would do almost anything to cancel this marriage to Xan Yee... except dissapoint her parents.

Other
May's specialty is her use of a knife or a blade. She is well known through out MI6 for her ability to send one flying through the air and it hit a target accuratly from 50 metres. Despite being able to use other weapons if she had her own way she would always use a knife, to her it is more personal.

Username
xoxMissClairexox

Appearance

xoxMissClairexox
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby !cuppycakes! on Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:52 pm

accepted! welcome to the roleplay! i will put up the IC
as soon as we get all six of the girls. we need just two
more, so i'll see what i can do as far as recruiting people!
= D

!cuppycakes!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:46 pm

I'm assuming we can't make our own chacters?
Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: Very High
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Very High
Histrionic: Low

Kaida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:49 pm

if no one has taken John Flantro i will like that role
Self Proclaimed, Master Realm Weaver: need help creating a RP? PM me!

Vivid-Minds; a society of sophisticated RPers and Roleplays. Join us?

...LIVE in your world, ROLEPLAY in mine...

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby !cuppycakes! on Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:51 pm

Kaida-unfortunately not. i'm sorry!

flysociety-sure! i'll reserve it for you.

!cuppycakes!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:56 pm

before you post the IC please allow to post my character I hate being behind in the beginning of rps it always discouraging

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby !cuppycakes! on Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:04 pm

don't worry about it. i'm still waiting for all six girls to sign up!
=D

!cuppycakes!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:46 am

Full Name: John Flantro
Personality: Serious, flirt, simple, smart, observer, analyst,
Biography: will edit
Other: will edit
Username: Flysociety
Appearance: above

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!