Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Slavekeeper's Confession

The Slavekeeper's Confession

a part of “The Slavekeeper's Confession”, a fictional universe by rubywolf1993.

After keeping their slave for two years now, three brothers have a confession to admit to them, but will the slave girl's reactions be good?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Slavekeeper's Confession”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Slavekeeper's Confession

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubywolf1993 on Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:49 am

"The Slavekeeper's Confession"

Click the link :P Umm...you can put your charri wherever :D
It takes someone strong to look past your flaws and still tell you that they love you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

rubywolf1993
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Slavekeeper's Confession

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:20 am

Can I reserve one of the Brothers??

I don't like care which one... but I can't put my profile up now cause of school...

heres the link of what the guy will look like

see already found that...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:55 am

Go ahead and post up a chara :) I can't wait for this one to start

Lee
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubywolf1993 on Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:27 am

Rent head, imma put up a third couple so you and harmony can have your places :D
Harmony, there will be a spot for you

You guys havent decided on feeling for each other yet, so you can decide between yourself, you will be brother and slave 3

rubywolf1993
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubywolf1993 on Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:47 am

Those of you who dont have pictures, would you be able to get anime ones please, just that mine is already anime and id want to keep the theme, if you cant find one that does your character any justice then maybe your words can :S
Sorry, im not being rude to you guys, and thanks harmony for posting :D

rubywolf1993
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:27 am

Just a head's up. I have notived the rp has begone but I have no idea how to star out with no player for brother 2. My chara hasn't really anything to do or anyone to serve before we get a player for brother 2

Lee
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubywolf1993 on Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:33 am

Alright :D As soon as it comes up you can carry on, hope its soon :D

rubywolf1993
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:55 am

has anyone even said they'd take the part? If not then maybe someone should put up a post in the roleplayers wanted section.

Lee
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubywolf1993 on Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:12 am

ummm ill just ask in the chat :D

rubywolf1993
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:20 am

okay. otherwise I can probably talk one of my friends into joining the site

Lee
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubywolf1993 on Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:57 am

well you could try that, no-one seems to want to join :D Thank you Lee

rubywolf1993
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:05 am

Well as I wrote to a few people and they all said no so I'm just gonna play the role myself.

Lee
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubywolf1993 on Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:40 am

Okie dokie :D Awesome :D

rubywolf1993
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubywolf1993 on Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:40 am

Okie dokie :D Awesome :D

rubywolf1993
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:53 am

Why is no one posting? Just wondering why we died so fast >_>

Lee
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harmony on Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:26 am

We did die fast...But when some of the people dont login forever it dies slowly...

Harmony
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubywolf1993 on Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:57 am

grrr...it was going well until Stigma decided to disappear D: what are we going to do...call in someone to take over the role?

rubywolf1993
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:33 pm

You could try PM'ing him first to see wether he's interested in continueing or not before talking about letting someone else take the role. But until he returns someone should god-mod his chara so we can get on with this rp. Since he has been gone for so long I don't see the wrongs in moving his character along a bit. That's just my opinion though.

Lee
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubywolf1993 on Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:52 am

you should god mod, i cant cus its my charrie hes in love with lol, will pm him on monday L:D

rubywolf1993
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:46 pm

I can't god mod him. I already have 2 characters to keep track off. Besides your the GM so quite frankly it's your job to god mod missing characters and keep track of people.

Lee
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!