Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Start of the Insanity

The Start of the Insanity

a part of “The Start of the Insanity”, a fictional universe by BunnyLove.

The secret Police VS the Matryoshka. An epic battle of crazy. (ALL SPOTS FILLED) [16+]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Start of the Insanity”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Start of the Insanity

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WarningImCrazy on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:41 pm

Oh alrighty I shall now respond to it :D

1. Thats pretty adorable haha :3
2. I'm in :D
3. Please do ^^
4. I wish you luck! Unless you already preformed then, I bet you did awesome c:

.... I use emoticons too much sometimes haha

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WarningImCrazy
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DemonDante on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:42 pm

I know, it's gonna be fun! We should start tomorrow :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DemonDante
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BunnyLove on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:43 pm

@DemonDante: Well as much as I love making Demon high school roleplay's I was thinking of doing something new. :( My plan on this new account was to make one odd fantasy roleplay, then one a little more realistic. I kinda had a plan to make this more of maybe a comedy romantic sort of roleplay, instead of weird demon action. But I do have this roleplay that I made that I did twice but I love it so much I would do it a third time :D I was thinking about making that my third RP ^^ So if that changes your mind if it's not demon high school then just tell me ^^ You could always join another one of my Rp's. Like I said before I want to make some close friends I can roleplay a lot with, so I'm hoping I will roleplay with you guys a lot in the future and now! :3 So in the demon one, I can tell you about it, and maybe you would wanna join, idk. Up to you! :)

@Everyone: I was thinking since I'm back early we can start the RP tonight, up to you guys! <3

BunnyLove
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WarningImCrazy on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:46 pm

@Demon or now haha xD

@Bunny I can see us all being very good friends c: and now please, I really cant wait haha

WarningImCrazy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BunnyLove on Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:20 pm

@Warning: Just want to get everyone's permission then I will start! :) If that's ok with you?

@Everyone: Posting Format is up just to let you guys know! ^^ Also just to make things organized I wanted to share some other things I do in my posts, yes it's extra work, but I like to do it :D. You guys definitely don't have to do this ^^ I'm just an organize freak -w- Here it is:

1. I like to italicize my characters thoughts, plus I put little stars at the beginning and end of them just for extra measures :D
EX. *Wow... He's really cute.... I would date him any day!*

2. If my character just meets someone and they don't know this persons name, just to let the other person know I'm talking to them I put the name of the character I'm talking in parenthesis, as well as bold. Because my character doesn't know the other characters name! Just to add more effect and reality to my post.
EX. "Well Hello there, my names Misuki!" She said while holding her hand out for the boy (Kyo)to shake.

3. Lastly I like to put what may character is saying out loud in a certain color, usually the one I used for my character sheet.
EX. "Man that was a close one, that dragon almost ate you!"

I do all this just so if someone doesn't want to read my whole post if they don't need too, then they can find out if I'm talking to them or thinking about them. ^^ So yeah

BunnyLove
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DemonDante on Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:21 pm

@Bunneh: Sure, I'll still join. It's just been a while since I did the Demon roleplay gig, or any roleplay for that matter. I'm not entirely sure what's "original" anymore xD

Woot! Let's get on with the show! :D

DemonDante
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WarningImCrazy on Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:26 pm

@Bunny Yeah that is perfectly fine ^^ and also I will probably do some of that because that is actually a really smart thing to do, thanks :D

WarningImCrazy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BunnyLove on Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:47 pm

@Demon and Warning: Love isn't on :\ But I know we really want to start, I'm guessing Love will understand, I will start and you guys can post, but let's not do too much because I don't want have Love fall behind. Sound good?

@Love: Sorry if you are mad we started without you :( We aren't too far in so you wont have to catch up too much ^^

BunnyLove
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WarningImCrazy on Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:56 pm

@Bunny Yeah thats understandable, we should probably only post once or a few times ^^

WarningImCrazy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BunnyLove on Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:44 am

POSTED!!!! :3

BunnyLove
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DemonDante on Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:22 pm

I POSTED TOO!! :DD

There wasn't much more I was able to say considering that you already gave the gist of what just happened xD Sorry for the short post! Dx

DemonDante
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WarningImCrazy on Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:18 pm

Hey guys sorry I didnt post. I've been feeling sick but I feel a little better. I'll post as soon as possible c:

WarningImCrazy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DemonDante on Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:52 pm

@Warning: It's ok, I hope you get better!

DemonDante
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BunnyLove on Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:15 am

So the new RP I'm making is almost done ^^ I put a lot of work into it! Finding the pics was the hardest part. -_- I'm sort of a perfectionist :D SO I will send you guys my RP before I post it, also you will be able to reserve characters if you want ^^

BunnyLove
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DemonDante on Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:30 am

@Bunneh: Sweet, looking forward to it :D

DemonDante
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BunnyLove on Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:28 pm

The RP IS UPPPP!!!!! :)

BunnyLove
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WarningImCrazy on Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:32 pm

Sorry it took so long but I finally posted ^^" I'll make sure this doesn't happen again

WarningImCrazy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DemonDante on Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:44 pm

It's ok with me, just nice to see that someone else posted :3

DemonDante
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WarningImCrazy on Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:47 pm

Yeah haha hopefully we will be able to post more than once a day. It would be fun c:

WarningImCrazy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DemonDante on Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:23 pm

Yeah and are you joining Bunneh's new roleplay? It looks fun to me! :D

DemonDante
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!